PDA

View Full Version : Hey 3 daytona's

Tom Brown
08-28-2006, 10:22 PM
What's new with you? I see the odd post from you but it seems like you're keeping a low profile these days. Anything you'd like to share?
Lately I've been cleaning my balls with loofah sponge and body cream. My sack is getting so soft, it's starting to unwrinkle. :cool:

Kilrtoy
08-28-2006, 11:34 PM
Word on the street is he is trying to buy a DCB :boxed:

HavasuSelect
08-29-2006, 06:35 AM
What's new with you? I see the odd post from you but it seems like you're keeping a low profile these days. Anything you'd like to share?
Lately I've been cleaning my balls with loofah sponge and body cream. My sack is getting so soft, it's starting to unwrinkle. :cool:
You'll be able to wear your G-String backwards again in no time!

3 daytona`s
08-29-2006, 09:10 AM
TB- you`ve told me all my posts are odd,so I attempt to keep them to a minimum.That`s the reason for low-profile,thanks for interest.

3 daytona`s
08-29-2006, 09:17 AM
Word on the street is he is trying to buy a DCB :boxed:
HEY KILR it seems no one can keep a secret around here.I was praying of all peeople you wouldn`t hear about it.I was thinking might have to change 3 Daytona`s and a DCB, but then realized will have to sell them to get the DCB. :frown:

Tom Brown
08-29-2006, 08:32 PM
Fair enough. :)
I miss your posts. Do you find that odd? :idea:

3 daytona`s
08-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Fair enough. :)
I miss your posts. Do you find that odd? :idea:
TB,I`ve been reminded several times I`m a Newbe,Newbie,Newbee I`ve seen different spellings on here,and that`s why I tried to cover the bases.You are a grammer perfectionist,I`ll admit, so just trying here. I realize I got off on the wrong foot with you but there is no one I respect more than you.I hope this is not rude but you have had some odd posts also.I`m not being critical and it`s not a problem but since we were on the subject.I hope you have a great,safe Labor Day - :) after that it`s back to the grind

Tom Brown
08-29-2006, 09:04 PM
TB,I`ve been reminded several times I`m a Newbe,Newbie,Newbee
Have you seen how many posts on here troll me up? I've been called the bran man, the cheese master, uzi boy, etc., etc.
Much of it comes from Jbb. If I ever meet him, I'm going to make fun of his bad eye. :mad:
I realize I got off on the wrong foot with you but there is no one I respect more than you.
What wrong foot?
... and why would you respect me? I don't see that I've done anything to deserve it.
I hope this is not rude but you have had some odd posts also.
I've never been so offended! :D :D :D
3d, I come here most days. The reason I'm here is because there are some absolutely wonderful people here. I enjoy them as people and I enjoy spending time here, having a few laughs, and making odd posts.
I would suggest that this site is what you make of it. You can let people put you in your place and control what you say and do or you can step up and be yourself.
It's hard to believe, even for me, but my post count started at 1.

3 daytona`s
08-29-2006, 09:12 PM
Have you seen how many posts on here troll me up? I've been called the bran man, the cheese master, uzi boy, etc., etc.
Much of it comes from Jbb. If I ever meet him, I'm going to make fun of his bad eye. :mad:
What wrong foot?
... and why would you respect me? I don't see that I've done anything to deserve it.
3d, I come here most days. The reason I'm here is because there are some absolutely wonderful people here. I enjoy them as people and I enjoy spending time here, having a few laughs, and making odd posts.
I would suggest that this site is what you make of it. You can let people put you in your place and control what you say and do or you can step up and be yourself.
Have a great, relaxing,no-stress Labor Day Have Fun :)

Tom Brown
08-29-2006, 09:14 PM
You too, 3d. :cool:

Cheap Thrills
08-29-2006, 09:17 PM
Gotta respect anyone that likes Linux and AMD :D:D:D
C.T. :wink:

Tom Brown
08-29-2006, 09:20 PM
hmmm.... so 3d is a *nix/AMD man. :idea:
I can respect that. :cool:

I DIG IT !
08-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Cant We All Just Get Along!! :rollside:

3 daytona`s
08-29-2006, 09:32 PM
hmmm.... so 3d is a *nix/AMD man. :idea:
I can respect that. :cool:
????? Lay it on me

Tom Brown
08-29-2006, 09:34 PM
????? Lay it on me
Cheap Thrills and I are nerds who couldn't get a woman to look at us twice if we had parallel hard drives.
It was a computer joke. :cool:

BajaMike
08-29-2006, 09:40 PM
What wrong foot?
Shit, you two better have make up sex!!
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

3 daytona`s
08-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Cheap Thrills and I are nerds who couldn't get a woman to look at us twice if we had parallel hard drives.
You`re dealing with a Non-computer-expert-but-learning. so just wanted to know? As I said enjoy the Labor Day Weekend, there are kids in Iraq not having fun because we can. Everything is cool. :)

Cheap Thrills
08-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Mine is upgraded to Scuzzy vertically aligned in a RAID Configuration:rollside: but that doesn't help either :(
C.T. :wink:

Jbb
08-30-2006, 03:06 AM
Brown has had that chip on his shoulder...ever since driving school... (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1484644539665100267)