PDA

View Full Version : Dispatch Humor....

Jbb
08-29-2006, 02:15 PM
I see sensitivity training in this guy's future... (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/how_to_lose_your_job.wmv) .. :p

upsman105
08-29-2006, 03:55 PM
I think the guy should get a raise for saying what we are all thinking. If you can't control your 12 year old, you shouldn't breed.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Man, I'd HIRE him if I could. LOL ..... stupid woman who gets to enjoy just what she raised. Good riddance to her.

Moneypitt
08-29-2006, 05:19 PM
No wonder the 911 circuits are obsolete before they are completed. I seriously doubt the 911 system was originally set up to handle calls like that. Screw the bitch, the operator should've said that her problem is not an emergency, get off the line so someone that has an emergency can get through. I think she should've been cited for mis use of 911. Whats next, missing socks in the drier? I need a detective!!..........Screw her...............MP

ECeptor
08-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Sounds like the bi$ch needs a good beating so let her 12yr old do the honors!
The sh$t of that all is I bet the dispatcher did get in trouble!

lucky
08-30-2006, 06:31 AM
lmao -- I love dispatch
the stupid ass questions they ask us , leaving sooooooo much on the table :)

Huckleberry
08-30-2006, 09:31 AM
I can't even begin to tell you how many of those calls I responded to over the years! Then when you get there and get their little bastard uner control, they say, "Gee officer, you didn't have to be so forceful!" Uh, yeah I did biotch! Unlike the moron parents, I have no desire to go home with bruises and scratches from some little punk who the parents have babied all his life, and now he's out of control. YOU called ME to come do what you never had the balls to do to your own kid. Don't complain when I accomplish it in under 30 seconds. And no lady...You little angel is not hurt. He's p/o'ed because he didn't get his way again.
Most of the parents ask if I can "Have a talk with their son/daughter. Maybe I can change them." My response was always something along the lines of "Lady, there's no way me talking to your kid for 10 minutes is gonna unfook what it took you guys 12 years to fook up! This family needs some serious therapy, including the parents!" Unfortunately, I had to be politically correct and clean it up a tad. I usually only changed the word "fook" with "screw" though.