PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Ron Hill's internet Suicide Post????????

Dezertrider
08-29-2006, 06:40 PM
The posts that Ron put up were spectacular. I was taking detailed notes on how not to destroy my personal reputation.
I have been around off road racing and thought boat racing would be alot of fun. After what Ron displayed, I would never put my hard earned money into a sport that a person like Ron would have anything to do with. :coffeycup

HM
08-29-2006, 06:43 PM
YOU PUKES!!!
Perhaps we could all go stomp a mudhole in his chest and walk it dry?

Riverkid
08-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Good question. I see it's gone. Surely not from Knucklehead's doing. Maybe the admins took some sympathy on him??? What a meltdown artist. Should have quit after his first post and been WAY ahead... :)

Riverkid
08-29-2006, 06:46 PM
YOU PUKES!!!
Perhaps we could all go stomp a mudhole in his chest and walk it dry?
Quit picking on Brian. Anyone that let's his wife pick his screen name has room to be embarrassed... :) :crossx:

HM
08-29-2006, 06:50 PM
Quit picking on Brian. Anyone that let's his wife pick his screen name has room to be embarrassed... :) :crossx:
We need to give him a new screen name. Like "Skirt Boy" or "I lost my penis"?

Riverkid
08-29-2006, 06:55 PM
I just called him. He said to tell you anybody who hasn't been to the river in 15 years has no room to talk??? :220v:

HM
08-29-2006, 07:01 PM
I just called him. He said to tell you anybody who hasn't been to the river in 15 years has no room to talk??? :220v:
Tell him to STFU or I'll make him share a 5th wheel with me and big shirley. :D

Dezertrider
08-29-2006, 07:05 PM
Tell him to STFU or I'll make him share a 5th wheel with me and big shirley. :D
Why would I share a 5th wheel with your big shirley. And why do you call it big Shirley?
Are trying to come out of the closet??

HM
08-29-2006, 07:08 PM
Why would I share a 5th wheel with your big shirley. And why do you call it big Shirley?
Are trying to come out of the closet??
LOL....we jacked your thread. Was refering to an aquaintence of Riverkid and mine.
Oh yah...
RON HILL is a PUKE!!!!

Dezertrider
08-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Ohhhh!!
I seeeee
I need to hear about bigggggg shirley :)

Tom Brown
08-29-2006, 07:17 PM
The posts that Ron put up were spectacular.
What was wrong with his posts? :confused:

DesertGirl
08-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Actually, I was not lucky enough to get to pick his screen name. He has been using that one for years. I bit off his, and called myself desertgirl. Partly because I do love the desert, but mostly because he is my dezertrider. :D

Moneypitt
08-29-2006, 07:29 PM
Have any of you flamers ever talked face to face with Ron Hill? I have, and your bashing seems to be mis directed, to say the least. As far as ragging on his contributions to the sport, it is even more obvious you know nothing about him. Anyone that would run away from boat racing because of what has been said here really wouldn't like boat racing anyway, and the sport is better off without you..........As he said, anyone with a problem with one of his props can call him, he will do everything possible to make it right. I, for one, believe him, but then again, I have talked with him face to face...........Ray

Dezertrider
08-29-2006, 07:31 PM
I was worried, She said "I bit off his"
Just so you know I am fine!!!!!
Back to the original post!!!!

Tom Brown
08-29-2006, 07:32 PM
Anyone that would run away from boat racing because of what has been said here really wouldn't like boat racing anyway, and the sport is better off without you.
Anyone who would make a generalizing statement such as this is clearly a judgmental person and would be just as well to be ignored.

Dezertrider
08-29-2006, 07:38 PM
You are correct. I have not spoken with him face to face, nor would I like to. My opinions are based on what I have read from him directly here on ***boat. He does not seem to have good businees practices. If he publically tells people to f*ck off, I dont see how people (myself or other possible customers) would want to deal with that sort of behavior.

THOR
08-29-2006, 07:53 PM
He still has no class. Bringing up somebody's dead mother is awful. What a tool.

HavasuSelect
08-29-2006, 07:56 PM
Anyone who would make a generalizing statement such as this is clearly a judgmental person and would be just as well to be ignored.
Mr. Brown, when I see your sig it really makes me wish I would have followed that thread. Oh well, I guess I missed out again.

Riverkid
08-29-2006, 08:00 PM
I was worried, She said "I bit off his"
Just so you know I am fine!!!!!
Back to the original post!!!!
That in itself could be downright frightening! :)

Moneypitt
08-29-2006, 08:05 PM
You are correct. I have not spoken with him face to face, nor would I like to. My opinions are based on what I have read from him directly here on ***boat. He does not seem to have good businees practices. If he publically tells people to f*ck off, I dont see how people (myself or other possible customers) would want to deal with that sort of behavior.
And how do you associate any of that with boat racing? It would be quite easy to avoid anyone you please at the boat races. I have a feeling that you may be an inboard boater, where he is mostly associated with the outboard classes. I think his remarks were directed at the people that were responding to another's post, without the direct knowledge of anything. Put yourself in his place, he was responding to what aparently was slander towards his business, 1/2 truths, and as he said, lies. (he said, I don't know). I believe the thread was removed by HB after he threated them with legal action, as he did the "slanderer", (again, I don't know how or why all this started, but Ron Hill has a reputation in the world of "wheels" that started long before I was around boat racing)........Am I a customer? NO. Am I an ass kisser? NO. I have nothing to gain here, just an insight to the real person, face to face.
And Tom Brown, why didn't YOU just ignore my remarks, follow your own advice, maybe drop in over at bench racers, I hear their idiot is missing..........Ray

RitcheyRch
08-29-2006, 08:06 PM
Was wondering what happened to the thread.

Tom Brown
08-29-2006, 08:09 PM
Mr. Brown, when I see your sig it really makes me wish I would have followed that thread. Oh well, I guess I missed out again.
As I recall, and I will do my very best to represent Mr. Hill's position accurately, Ron Hill was offended at someone calling his props 'junk' when it would appear the person making the 'junk' accusation was not directly familiar with Ron Hill propellers.
My sig quote came in Mr. Hill's response to the 'junk' accusation.
You know... I don't know who's right or wrong but I know that if someone doesn't feel like buying a propeller for any reason at all, even if it's just because the vendor has an 'H' in his name, that's just fine. If Mr. Hill doesn't want to sell propellers to anyone for any reason, that's fine too.

Tom Brown
08-29-2006, 08:12 PM
Am I a customer? NO. Am I an ass kisser? NO. I have nothing to gain here, just an insight to the real person, face to face.
You sound well qualified to throw down judgements and tell us who's right and wrong. :D

Moneypitt
08-29-2006, 08:12 PM
I retract the bench racer's idiot remark, as I think you summed this disgusting thread up, buy from whom ever you please, sell to whom ever you please, end of story..........MP
Tom, I clearly stated that I don't know anything about this beef, but I do know the man. What was said about him, and by him, is not the person I know...........Ray

HavasuSelect
08-29-2006, 08:16 PM
As I recall, and I will do my very best to represent Mr. Hill's position accurately, Ron Hill was offended at someone calling his props 'junk' when it would appear the person making the 'junk' accusation was not directly familiar with Ron Hill propellers.
My sig quote came in Mr. Hill's response to the 'junk' accusation.
You know... I don't know who's right or wrong but I know that if someone doesn't feel like buying a propeller for any reason at all, even if it's just because the vendor has an 'H' in his name, that's just fine. If Mr. Hill doesn't want to sell propellers to anyone for any reason, that's fine too.
Hmmm... Thanks for the update.

Tom Brown
08-29-2006, 08:24 PM
Tom, I clearly stated that I don't know anything about this beef, but I do know the man. What was said about him, and by him, is not the person I know...........Ray
Ray, you are a puke. Screw off.
Now don't go and judge me. You have no right. You've never met me in person. The text exchanged here doesn't give you the right to judge me. :)

HM
08-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Actually, I was not lucky enough to get to pick his screen name. He has been using that one for years. I bit off his, and called myself desertgirl. Partly because I do love the desert, but mostly because he is my dezertrider. :D
We were making fun of another Brian...had no idea your Brian had the name of Brian.
Oh yah, RON HILL SUX!!! atleast online. :D

Seadog
08-30-2006, 05:46 AM
I think both parties acted like idiots. And the peanut gallery was no help. As far as bringing up his mother, I have to think that it was a genuine attempt at sympathy that got taken wrong.

BADBLOWN572
08-30-2006, 09:13 AM
The thread was started because Ron Hill Personally took a shot at Joel and Byron over at Bronson Hill Propellers. Those two guys are awesome. Neither Knuckle Head or I said anything negative about Ron's propellers. We did express our opinion on how Byron and Joel are awesome and are people we highly recommend.
Our opinions were based on personal issues that we have had with Ron Hill. We both have very valid reasons why we dislike Ron and will never deal with him in any situation.
There is nothing that Ron could say to me that would earn him one ounce of my respect and I am sure that the feeling is mutual. I am perfectly fine with that.

BADBLOWN572
08-30-2006, 09:19 AM
I believe the thread was removed by HB after he threated them with legal action, as he did the "slanderer
That is 100% incorrect. Knuckle Head requested that the thread be deleted. The moderators agreed and deleted the thread. All because KH believed that the thread spiraled out of hand.

ChumpChange
08-30-2006, 09:27 AM
Through the grapevine, I heard that it was knuckleheads way of taking the "higher road" by having the thread removed. A personal problem between the two parties involved went in a direction that wasn't intended and words were said that shouldn't have been. I think it's a credit to Knucklehead that he called a halt to the tension regardless of who everyone thinks was wrong or right. JMHO.
Rio
What direction did KH intend for it to go when you title the thread "Ron Hill is an Ass"? Seems like it surely did go in the direction intended.

BADBLOWN572
08-30-2006, 09:33 AM
What direction did KH intend for it to go when you title the thread "Ron Hill is an Ass"? Seems like it surely did go in the direction intended.
It was directed at him personally and nothing to do with Hill Propellers. Others brought in the propellers calling them "junk." Calling someone out on a stupid move they made is done daily on HB without it getting spun completely out of control. When this one did, KH did the right thing and had the thread deleated.

ChumpChange
08-30-2006, 09:52 AM
It was directed at him personally and nothing to do with Hill Propellers. Others brought in the propellers calling them "junk." Calling someone out on a stupid move they made is done daily on HB without it getting spun completely out of control. When this one did, KH did the right thing and had the thread deleated.
Perfect explanation. Thanks.

riverbound
08-30-2006, 10:18 AM
BB572 is an ass !!! :yuk: :crossx: :rollside:

Jbb
08-30-2006, 10:27 AM
RD SUX..... :mad: .................................................. .... :p

Wicky
08-30-2006, 10:32 AM
Ron Hill prop for sale RH 30" Chopper. Taste great less filling :) . Make an offer!!
Mow,
Wicky

ratso
08-30-2006, 10:33 AM
Ron Hill prop for sale RH 30" Chopper. Taste great less filling :) . Make an offer!!
Mow,
Wicky
$25???

Wicky
08-30-2006, 10:41 AM
Sold!!! $25!!!!!!!
Shipping and handling will be $125!!! :220v:
Mow,
Wicky

ratso
08-30-2006, 10:47 AM
Sold!!! $25!!!!!!!
Shipping and handling will be $125!!! :220v:
Mow,
Wicky
...but can UPS ship it without the blades breaking off? :idea: :D

rrrr
08-30-2006, 11:01 AM
Has SummitKarl gotten into the business of Hot Boat thread writing advice? :crossx: :crossx:

BADBLOWN572
08-30-2006, 11:28 AM
BB572 is an ass !!! :yuk: :crossx: :rollside:
If I want any lip from you... I will scrape it off my zipper. :p ;) :D

topless
08-30-2006, 11:41 AM
Ron Hill rocks. :)

sorry dog
08-30-2006, 01:51 PM
And the peanut gallery was no help.
Actually I pretty only come here for the peanut gallery...
except in bench racers...where they like their peanuts chocolate covered.

sorry dog
08-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Ray, you are a puke. Screw off.
Now don't go and judge me. You have no right. You've never met me in person. The text exchanged here doesn't give you the right to judge me. :)
Why not? It gives us the right to make judgements about Kim Hanson's impairment level...or doctor pictures with him and a SUV tailpipe.