PDA

View Full Version : Havasu ARCO FYI

SummitKarl
08-29-2006, 06:50 PM
The Arco in Havasu is now re-open after a month long remodel
They are now selling Diesel#2 @ $2.95

Havasu_Dreamin
08-29-2006, 07:11 PM
Please tell me they replaced all of the pumps? That place was not exactly the most stellar of locations in terms of having working pumps and ATM machines.....

HocusPocus
08-29-2006, 07:28 PM
Please tell me they replaced all of the pumps? That place was not exactly the most stellar of locations in terms of having working pumps and ATM machines.....
thats true.. if your lucky enough to find a working pump then you have to find out if their atm system up. not to mention how slow the pumps run.

Ziggy
08-29-2006, 07:37 PM
looked like all new pumps as I passed by it last weekend.

cola
08-29-2006, 08:17 PM
looked like all new pumps as I passed by it last weekend.
That would be hard to see passing buy as the pumps are under ground. It is only the dispensers you can see. They handle the filtering, mixing of mid-grade & charging us up the ass. :cry:
Mike :)

Ziggy
08-29-2006, 08:21 PM
That would be hard to see passing buy as the pumps are under ground. It is only the dispensers you can see. They handle the filtering, mixing of mid-grade & charging us up the ass. :cry:
Mike :)
Smart Alex :D :D
I hope they didn't put in a preheater whilst they were at it :p

cola
08-29-2006, 08:57 PM
Smart Alex :D :D
I hope they didn't put in a preheater whilst they were at it :p
I thought the heaters were already on, It's hot. I couldn't resist.
I'll be looking for some of that cheep fuel this weekend. :cool:
Late, Mike

RiverRatMike
08-29-2006, 08:58 PM
it was still shut down this morning as of 6:30am when I drove past it on my way to work. Must have opened this evening.

voodoomedman
08-29-2006, 11:14 PM
I don't know what the diesel price was but Smith's seems to be a great place for gas. I have seen a Flying J truck filling up the tanks three times and when I was leaving town after filling up on Sunday I was driving down Mesquite and another Flying J was driving toward Smith's. I paid 2.75 for regular. Good price, good gas and if you buy your groceries there you get it even cheaper. Up to 15 cents off if you spend over 100 bucks inside I think.

Hardly Satisfied
08-30-2006, 08:02 AM
cool