PDA

View Full Version : E-z Ups

payloan
08-30-2006, 10:25 AM
Who is the guy on here that sells the custom E-Z Ups?

NautiTwins
08-30-2006, 10:26 AM
Who is the guy on here that sells the custom E-Z Ups?
that jeff guy

RitcheyRch
08-30-2006, 10:26 AM
That Jeff Guy

Johnwithjm
08-30-2006, 10:29 AM
Jeff has done a few for us here at Ultra and they look great.

Cole Trickle
08-30-2006, 10:59 AM
Ours turned out great.
Be aware they are big and heavy.(Not the sportmart type)
If your carrying it in the boat and using it on a beach you should get a regular light one. :)

payloan
08-30-2006, 12:04 PM
Ahhh nice to know. I am actually looking for one to take out to the Pop Warner football games but need to find a green one and can't seem to find green anywhere except EZ Up themselves but there a bit pricey and figured if I'm gonna spend that kind of money I may as well give the sale to guy here.

Cole Trickle
08-30-2006, 12:12 PM
Ahhh nice to know. I am actually looking for one to take out to the Pop Warner football games but need to find a green one and can't seem to find green anywhere except EZ Up themselves but there a bit pricey and figured if I'm gonna spend that kind of money I may as well give the sale to guy here.
they are very nice but they won't fit in a car and your wife won't be lifting it alone.(I would guess they weight 50lbs give or take and are close to 4' high by 2' square)

Havasu Luvr
08-30-2006, 01:10 PM
Big Baller Digital is in the market for a 10'x15', just called and left a message for Jeff with some ???? lets see how long it will take to return my call....grins

Hardly Satisfied
08-30-2006, 01:31 PM
That Jeff Guy

THATJEFFGUY
08-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Ours turned out great.
Be aware they are big and heavy.(Not the sportmart type)
If your carrying it in the boat and using it on a beach you should get a regular light one. :)
Yeah they aren't the cheap flimsy ones. Even though they are made of steel and T6 aluminum, they're still not light. A 10x10 weighs about 45 lbs, and when folded down, measures 5' high and 18' in diameter.
Big Baller Digital is in the market for a 10'x15', just called and left a message for Jeff with some ???? lets see how long it will take to return my call....grins
I got your message today, BUT....I'm still looking for a replacement stitcher at the moment, so I'm not taking any new orders. As soon as I get someone good that sews the tops to my satisfaction, I will let you know.