Lets pray, its coming to me now....

USCFAN
08-30-2006, 02:53 PM
Lets pray, its coming to me now....
ROTFLMAO..............

Her454
08-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Dear Lord,
Please keep my loved ones safe from harm and please take care of HolyMoly in his time of need. His drinking has effected him so badly he doesn't know what time of day it is half the time, or even what day it is. Please take care of Kilr too as he is having a rough time with life and I worry for his well being. He is so angry all the time and its just not healthy. The Bible says "Thou Shalt Not Covet" but I think he has DCB envy. Thank you for all you provide for me and helping me with my addiction, I know if I can do it anyone can.
I continue to pray for Topless as she has come so far in controlling her aggressions and returning to regular confessions. She's almost tolerable now.
Amen,

topless
08-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Dear Lord,
Please keep my loved ones safe from harm and please take care of HolyMoly in his time of need. His drinking has effected him so badly he doesn't know what time of day it is half the time, or even what day it is. Please take care of Kilr too as he is having a rough time with life and I worry for his well being. He is so angry all the time and its just not healthy. The Bible says "Thou Shalt Not Covet" but I think he has DCB envy. Thank you for all you provide for me and helping me with my addiction, I know if I can do it anyone can.
I continue to pray for Topless as she has come so far in controlling her aggressions and returning to regular confessions. She's almost tolerable now.
Amen,Thank you for the prayer Traci, you don't know how much it means to me...........BIATCH!!!!!

Tom Brown
08-30-2006, 05:12 PM
Brown fired up his microwave again..... :p
Set to 3 minutes on the religious right.

Jbb
08-30-2006, 05:41 PM
Thank you for the prayer Traci, you don't know how much it means to me...........BIATCH!!!!!
mmmmmm....I smell a catfight approaching........delicious!... :p

Rexone
08-31-2006, 01:24 AM
Dates on threads are all screwy?
It's a bad DSL line connection around the Pomona gateway.