PDA

View Full Version : Lake Tahoe Woody Shots

missspent
08-30-2006, 05:00 PM
To any of our friends we missed in the channel last Saturday, see you this coming weekend. Wife and I went to Lake Tahoe to look at, and for Woody's. We discovered a very different boating community up there. Very snob...very down the nose kind of people. Unlike the kind we meet from California and surrounding. Got kicked out of one place, no women allowed, made the wife go sit in the car till they found me in the boat barn. Guy said he was going to have a hard time explaining me at the meeting...thought I was in front of the LHC city council. Anyway, a great time and a lot of Woody shots on channel shots if you want to look. Wife is driving a 1962 Chris Craft 36 footer. See you in the channel this weekend...
http://www.lakehavasucityinformation.com

Captain Dan
08-30-2006, 05:20 PM
most of Tahoe is California..... :)

missspent
08-30-2006, 06:05 PM
They just were not friendly...attitude I guess. We meet a lot of very nice people every weekend from SoCal and no matter how big the boat they still smile, have nice things to say and my little boat is o.k. with them. Me and the wife are pretty friendly, not to quick to judge people and more than once while we were up there, we just kinda went "wow." Besides, she's not the kinda girl who you say, "no women allowed."

Captain Dan
08-30-2006, 06:11 PM
I'm going there for week next summer, I guess I'll see first hand. Maybe it was just the woody people??