PDA

View Full Version : I have a question for LEO types, gun enthusiasts

ViB
08-30-2006, 05:55 PM
This website/company is in need of some new products ideas. It can be a new channel, expansion of a current product line, etc.
Being that I'm not overly familiar with this industry, is there anything that you LEO's, gun enthusiasts or otherwise can see that is plainly lacking?
http://www.letargets.com

Riverkid
08-30-2006, 06:07 PM
Nice spam. The only thing I didn't see there was a target that bleeds... :crossx:

ViB
08-30-2006, 06:15 PM
Actually its NOT spam, this isn't our site....now if we were talking about billet cover ahem ahem...
But the target that bleeds....that may be a great idea! These guys seem to have everything else :rolleyes:

YeLLowBoaT
08-30-2006, 06:20 PM
damn you have some nice toys there.....So HB discount? The local "action pistol/rifle/3 gun club" might be intrested in some stuff....

ViB
08-30-2006, 06:24 PM
let me re-phrase....it's not my company!
What I do need is ideas for these guys...long story.
I just don't know anything about guns. The targtet that bleeds though, seriously, what if there was a series of 'Halloween' targets? or is that the worst idea ever?

NOTALENT
08-30-2006, 06:29 PM
let me re-phrase....it's not my company!
What I do need is ideas for these guys...long story.
I just don't know anything about guns. The targtet that bleeds though, seriously, what if there was a series of 'Halloween' targets? or is that the worst idea ever?
These days I would think that could lead to some psycological problems for someone who is messed up in the head already. Kinda like kids and video games. Hint Hint...just my 2cents. :rollside:

Kindsvater Flat
08-30-2006, 06:31 PM
You know what would be bad ass is having the famous hooligans alley shoot back. I'm thinking something like paintballs. Give the officer a certain amount of reaction time before the paintball guns open fire. Would be kinda like a live scenerio.

Riverkid
08-30-2006, 06:31 PM
Have them make something reactive. Something new. Like those explosive targets you can get in AZ... We put those WAY out there. Saves a bunch of looking through the spotting scope... Either you were on, or you weren't...
Hire a good SWAT cop as a consultant, or an active miltary guy in the right "trade" IMO... :)

YeLLowBoaT
08-30-2006, 06:33 PM
You know what would be bad ass is having the famous hooligans alley shoot back. I'm thinking something like paintballs. Give the officer a certain amount of reaction time before the paintball guns open fire. Would be kinda like a live scenerio.
Some 1 in AZ built one that fires air soft at ppl. Its all high tech and counts and stuff.

voodoomedman
08-30-2006, 06:50 PM
This website/company is in need of some new products ideas. It can be a new channel, expansion of a current product line, etc.
Being that I'm not overly familiar with this industry, is there anything that you LEO's, gun enthusiasts or otherwise can see that is plainly lacking?
http://www.letargets.com
No I've got an idea for you though! How about some regular hot rod flame grills? Your flames are a little more tribal. I like your stuff and your price but my boat has hot rod flames so the tribal stuff won't match. There's probably more people out there thinking the same thing.