PDA

View Full Version : Flight 175

3 daytona`s
08-30-2006, 09:03 PM
I just watched TLC special Flight 175 World Trade Center Plane, I`m telling you not only so sickening, but I feel this country has just forgotten how mad they were when we were ATTACKED.The poor people on the plane,difficult to relive the day.I`m sure everyone remembers where they were that horrid day,in an election year maybe want to ask your candidates how they stand on terrorism and the borders.I feel we fight wars with rules against enemys who kill at will.I have a close family friend there,the morale could be much better.I have recorded the program and will watch frequently,it is to easy to FORGET. Have a great Labor Day everyone but just think of all the families lives destroyed,by someone who hates us---WHY :(

Sotally Tober
08-30-2006, 09:09 PM
Wish I would have seen it. I'll have to look for it to be on again. Very sobering day. I do remember where I was when I heard about it. I went back for the memorial for the 343 fallen brothers. It brought tears to my eyes as I marched down the streets of New York in honor of the FF's and thier families.

wsuwrhr
08-30-2006, 09:48 PM
I think alot of the citizens of the USA would just rather put their head in the sand and vote for the next American Idol rather than do any hard work.
Pretty sad
Brian

HCS
08-30-2006, 09:56 PM
I think alot of the citizens of the USA would just rather put their head in the sand and vote for the next American Idol rather than do any hard work.
Pretty sad
Brian
Turn off the TV and completely ignor all the spin on all the polical B.S. and your quality of life will go up!
It's a true fact. :)

wsuwrhr
08-30-2006, 09:58 PM
Turn off the TV and completely ignor all the spin on all the polical B.S. and your quality of life will go up!
It's a true fact. :)
That's my point.

HCS
08-30-2006, 10:01 PM
That's my point.
That's what I thought.
David Letterman is on. :rollside: :D

wsuwrhr
08-30-2006, 10:03 PM
That's what I thought.
David Letterman is on. :rollside: :D
OK I'm confused.

3 daytona`s
08-30-2006, 10:05 PM
The thing I`ll always remember from this is a Mother and Father who had been talking to their son on the plane and watching the TV at the same time. The response from them is we can`t get away from this,everytime we see the video it is our son being killed.It will only get worse as the 5 year anniversary approaches. I can`t imagine.

W.O.T
08-30-2006, 10:07 PM
its crazy how things have changed since then. i remember everywhere every car had an american flag on it after 911. you rarely see one anymore. people have forgotten and just want things easy over whats right.

wsuwrhr
08-30-2006, 10:07 PM
The thing I`ll always remember from this is a Mother and Father who had been talking to their son on the plane and watching the TV at the same time. The response from them is we can`t get away from this,everytime we see the video it is our son being killed.It will only get worse as the 5 year anniversary approaches. I can`t imagine.
What a way to go.
"Let's Roll"
Brian

wsuwrhr
08-30-2006, 10:10 PM
its crazy how things have changed since then. i remember everywhere every car had an american flag on it after 911. you rarely see one anymore. people have forgotten and just want things easy over whats right.
Agreed.
The short answer, Fat and sloppy.
Look what happened when Japan attacked us in Pearl Harbor, I know there
was a country to blame, but come on.
Japanese living in the US were interred in camps, the unleashing of two atomic bombs, a whole country behind the effort.

HCS
08-30-2006, 10:11 PM
OK I'm confused.
That's my point.
Tom. :rolleyes:
j/k :boxed:

wsuwrhr
08-30-2006, 10:12 PM
That's my point.
Tom. :rolleyes:
j/k :boxed:
OK great

HCS
08-30-2006, 10:19 PM
OK great
The political threads get way heavy for me. Kind of like a bass boat.
It's too hot too fish.
:idea:

Rexone
08-31-2006, 01:19 AM
Pretty sad
Brian
I agree. I saw this thread just cruise though the forum the other day with zero replys or comments and only 44 looks. It epitomizes your statement.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125429
911 and many terrorist attacks prior were just the beginning. This deal is far from over. But as usual in the land of plenty no one will really take notice until about a million people die in one hit. History repeats, too bad some in our government and in our populase refuse to see it coming.
Just click the link in my sig for a refresher.
Now back to your regular scheduled program. :(

topless
08-31-2006, 01:36 AM
I saw a thing on this on the history channel the other night. It brought back all the emotions I was feeling that morning. It is still scary and angers me to no end as well that this could even occur here.
I remember well what I was doing at that moment. I had just woken up to get ready for work, turned on the TV and thought we had been bombed. I ended up taking my kids to school fearing that our whole country was about to get hit, went to work and the silence in the air was the sickening, no planes, no nothing. We had 5 bomb threats at my office that morning so we were all sent home by noon. (we were right by Ontario airport)
All I wanted to do was pick up my kids from school. Everyone else told me they were safer there than anywhere. (ya right!!!tell a parent that) Anyway i just never thought anything like that could or would happen here in the good ole USA.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-31-2006, 03:13 AM
I saw the same show last week, quite informative (unless you are a conspiracy theorist). How the latest one just says "The phone calls never actually happened" is WAY beyond stupid. I guess the families of the deceased just imagined talking to their kin. Oh that crap really steams me. :mad:

Sotally Tober
08-31-2006, 04:25 AM
The thing that always gets me is that it was all human caused. It is amazing how much hate is in this world.

OCMerrill
08-31-2006, 05:38 AM
I watched it last night. I had no idea that the man was on the phone with his Mom and Dad when the plane went into the building.
For as much as a month after all drivers were nice to others, people said hello in the grocery store, etc.
Now I would say business as usual. A-holes abound. :crossx:
And yeah not very many post reads. My in-laws were with us from Ohio and sched. to leave out of LAX at 11:00am that morning. Hit very close to home.
The show was very well done.

Rexone
08-31-2006, 11:52 AM
And yeah not very many post reads.
I guess the title of the thread should have been Free T&A... then someone might have read it. :(
When the radicals start blowin shit up here in a serious manner, (911 was a warm up IMO), because we as a fat lazy society weren't paying attention and were busy war protesting and complaining about unfair profiling, unfair treatment of illegal aliens, and votin for our American Idols, T&A won't be all that high on the priority scale all of a sudden. I firmly believe a big wake up call is on the horizon and most of the American populace is pretty much asleeep at the wheel on the war on terrorism.

3 daytona`s
08-31-2006, 12:35 PM
I guess the title of the thread should have been Free T&A... then someone might have read it. :(
When the radicals start blowin shit up here in a serious manner, (911 was a warm up IMO), because we as a fat lazy society weren't paying attention and were busy war protesting and complaining about unfair profiling, unfair treatment of illegal aliens, and votin for our American Idols, T&A won't be all that high on the priority scale all of a sudden. I firmly believe a big wake up call is on the horizon and most of the American populace is pretty much asleeep at the wheel on the war on terrorism.
Right On it`s amazing people could ever let 911 just fade out of memory. How`s it going Sir? Have a great Labor Day :)

Riverless
08-31-2006, 12:49 PM
I guess the title of the thread should have been Free T&A... then someone might have read it.
Agreed!

SmokinLowriderSS
08-31-2006, 03:01 PM
Round 2 WAS coming here out of Great Brittain. Fortunately it got discovered just in the nick of time.