Seems to be the big term these days.
"You control freek!"
Who cares about what G.B.jr has to say... :D

BajaMike
08-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Seems to be the big term these days.
"You control freek!"
Who cares about what G.B.jr has to say... :D
It's the talk show phrase used by every f-upped wife.....my husband is so "controlling". :idea:
Yea, he want's you to fix him dinner, stay in shape, don't nag or whine all the time, and f him or blow him once in a while, that's so "controlling".
It's why there are so many single moms, they don't want to be "wives"....and they don't want to be controlled.... :frown:

HCS
08-30-2006, 10:15 PM
It's the talk show phrase used by every f-upped wife.....my husband is so "controlling". :idea:
Yea, he want's you to fix him dinner, stay in shape, don't nag or whine all the time, and f him or blow him once in a while, that's so "controlling".
It's why there are so many single moms, they don't want to be "wives"....and they don't want to be controlled.... :frown:
Sounds normal to me....

MRSDRMCAT
08-30-2006, 10:20 PM
What is a "FREEK"??????

RitcheyRch
08-31-2006, 04:39 AM
Works for me.

kingcole80
08-31-2006, 04:46 AM
i went to a therapist once with my wife and it was like ok you you you, never went again, i mean i pay all the bills and she doesnt have to work, god i wish i didnt have to :argue: