PDA

View Full Version : how come this 28 bullet is for sale?

MOVIEMONEY
08-31-2006, 10:53 AM
first I saw it forsale, then I talked to Collin @ extream in north carolina, he sad the owner wants to buy aDCB f 26 fom him. The boat is the all red with the black windfaring and the 900 tp black widow.how come he is selling it ,its brand new?

INSman
08-31-2006, 11:32 AM
Gary should be responding here pretty quick I would imagine. Maybe more boat than he or the wife can handle :220v: j/k :cool:

shippingguy
08-31-2006, 11:45 AM
first I saw it forsale, then I talked to Collin @ extream in north carolina, he sad the owner wants to buy aDCB f 26 fom him. The boat is the all red with the black windfaring and the 900 tp black widow.how come he is selling it ,its brand new?
Rumor has it he is looking to buy something other than a DCB. SO I heard from a source.

dicudmore
08-31-2006, 12:33 PM
I want to be filled in on whatever anybody knows...saw that bullet at the LA show...SICK SICK SICK :cool: :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
08-31-2006, 12:35 PM
It's been advertised in some 'interesting' places.....Rumors vary on why it is for sale, but their is only one reason.....

clearfork
09-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Ya know what is funny, everybody has their opinion on this.

TPI
09-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Honestly, I think the gentleman(clearfork) is going bigger :crossx: Possibly something with twins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It happens,,,,,,,I personally love that Red Bullet. It is super clean. As far as going bigger: I had two new 25 Bullets that I loved that were less than one year old when I sold them and stepped up to our 28. Unfortunately for us, the 28 is the end of the line for a while.
I have a great relationship with "Clearfork", and he knows I am here for him anytime(unless I am out fishing!:) :cool: :crossx:

HavasuHome
09-03-2006, 08:39 AM
It is posted "For Sale" in a Laveycraft ad in the Boat Trader. Maybe he wants or has already purchased a Laveycraft. Who knows? :confused:

TPI
09-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Who is going to nut up and buy that gorgeous red boat? I would bet you could not duplicate it with 2007 parts for $200K.
How about this one for only $115, it's like new!:
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/4/0/85693240.htm

NashvilleBound
09-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Ive had the pleasure of riding in and driving this awesome boat. Including when he brought me back in from the Poker Run when I grenaded my drive. He has definitely learned how to drive it more. I have suggested he hang onto it till next year and get some real seat time to make sure he is not selling something he will end up really liking. Not that he doesnt like it now.....you know what I mean. I will be on the water with him Thursday and possibly Friday....I plan on picking his brain to see whats new.

dr. margarita
09-05-2006, 07:15 AM
Who is going to nut up and buy that gorgeous red boat? I would bet you could not duplicate it with 2007 parts for $200K.
How about this one for only $115, it's like new!:
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/4/0/85693240.htm
115K!!??? Holy Sh!T

dr. margarita
09-05-2006, 08:17 AM
Whoops, I'm confused. The link to the ad is Billy's gray boat, not the Red Baron? I wouldn't think Clearfork would sell the Red Baron for $115K.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-05-2006, 08:27 AM
Whoops, I'm confused. The link to the ad is Billy's gray boat, not the Red Baron? I wouldn't think Clearfork would sell the Red Baron for $115K.
I saw it in an ad for $145k.....

TPI
09-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Nope, the 115 is for the silver boat. That is what I am saying, there are a few good deals out there. Even that one in texas is under $100K.

clearfork
09-06-2006, 09:25 PM
May have to do a 180 deg turn. i took the boat out by myself.
7-12 kts wind
84 degrees
Just my fat butt and 20-25 gallons of fuel, goggles. earplugs. full gear in the boat. 2 anchors ,ski's ,etc,,,,,,
my personal best 98.7 gps --------(GT 103)
1/2 " of throttle left, and @4 up trim.
The boat likes this kind of weather here in TN.
Still had some left but ran out of real estate.
I hate to say it ,but Gary was right again.
Seat time.
MP

clearfork
09-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Just a pic from the knox run.

TPI
09-07-2006, 05:55 AM
Let it up just a little more MP, and it will get there. 98.7 is impressive for TN. In the Hot Boat world, there are not that many 100 mph, stern driven single engine vees around, in the 25-30' catagory. It takes hours of practice at WOT to be comfortable with the water conditions and how the bumps are going to effect your ride. HOURS TOTAL AT WOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clearfork, you have just started scratching the surface of what that 28 Bullet can do, I am serious! The handling of that boat blows my mind. Maybe I will get to come to TN after all? Keep me posted, and I need some good pics of that boat/motor.
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17403

TPI
09-07-2006, 06:00 AM
Whoops, wrong screen name. :crossx:

clearfork
09-07-2006, 06:49 AM
Hey GT,
You should plan a trip to TN anyway boat or not.
Free rent. Good grits.
Cmon over, stay awhile.
Renewed faith in the Red barron, she likes this kind of weather.
23rd of september is our local lake poker run, po-dunk with about 20 or so boats but still a blast. maybe come run on CTR. hill with me before I have to contimplate how to winterize the intercooler again.
How do you winterize the intercooler? Reverse the water through the exit?
Be Well.
Again. you were right. and still are.
MP

clearfork
09-07-2006, 06:50 AM
Gary,
What do you need pics for, i will be happy to make some......MP

Havasu_Dreamin
09-07-2006, 07:22 AM
Just my fat butt and 20-25 gallons of fuel, goggles. earplugs. full gear in the boat. 2 anchors ,ski's ,etc,,,,,,
ROFLMAO! That's hillarious! Glad to hear you're enjoying it, it's a beautiful boat!

dr. margarita
09-07-2006, 07:23 AM
Good Work Michael!!! Yes The Bullet Loves Wind. A Nice 36" Chop Rocks!!!

TPI
09-07-2006, 07:25 AM
I want to post some pics on my site, so I am gathering them up. I good shot of the boat in the water, and one good shot of the motor.
Your right about the intercooler. Just force the antifreeze through the dump until your strainer is full. :rollside:

blackcloud75
09-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Hey GT,
You should plan a trip to TN anyway boat or not.
Free rent. Good grits.
Cmon over, stay awhile.
Don't forget Cracker Barrel's cheesy hash browns!!!!!!!!!!
Wish we had a Cracker Barrel here in So. Cal......
Vols vs. Florida.....it'll be a good game...wish I could be in "Knox-Vegas" next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

clearfork
10-06-2006, 09:29 PM
SHE is home..............MP

Redwing247
10-22-2006, 09:32 PM
SHE is home..............MP
Nice to meet you and the wife in Havasu.
So are you going to get the 34 deck ?

clearfork
10-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Hey Mr. Redwing,
Yes it was very nice to meet you as well.
As for the 34 deckboat, well it is very nice but I am still not convinced I will ever have a tunnel hull.
We are still very excited about the Howard 35 coming out next year.
I am somewhat brand loyal and believe the quality of the Howard product is definetely top tier. So for the moment my plans are to stick with the Howard product. Not to take anything away from the advantage but we are very pleased with our Howard but would like to take the step up to the larger hull when it comes out.
I believe that Mike/Gene have a very nice product on the way and I plan to stand in line and wait my turn. I really had such a good time making the plans with Gary/Gene/Mike for our 28 that I believe the new boat will satisfy all my families needs.
On a side note we really enjoyed the Havasu area and understand why everyone loves to boat there. I bet your boat looks great out on the water against the desert backdrop. Your gel/paintjob was outstanding I talked about it for 30 minutes after you left that day.
We tried to keep up with you to follow you to Valencia but we got stoped at the Ca. checkpoint and they inspected us from head to toe. I still dont know what they were looking for.
Anyway, it was good to meet Kevin in havasu and were very impressed with the folks/product.
But I reallly think where we are is where we need to be. I like everything about the Howard but we need just a bit more footage.
Be well, we will see you out there at some point. I would like to get out on the west coast water next year.
Michael

NashvilleBound
10-24-2006, 03:40 PM
Whattttttttt????? I'm confused now.......

RiverOtter
10-24-2006, 05:05 PM
I thought he was buying that new special blue an white Bayliner

NashvilleBound
10-24-2006, 05:24 PM
I thought so too.

TPI
10-24-2006, 05:46 PM
MP,
Just out of curiosity what kind of power are you considering for your new Howard 35? Mercury's?

Beer-30
10-24-2006, 05:53 PM
MP,
Just out of curiosity what kind of power are you considering for your new Howard 35? Mercury's?
Uh oh. Here we go again. :)

TPI
10-24-2006, 07:46 PM
I have a feeling making that new 35 run triple digits isnt going to be very tough at all. I like the sound of: "150 mph Howard 35 Bullet Build-up" :crossx:

djunkie
10-24-2006, 07:48 PM
I have a feeling making that new 35 run triple digits isnt going to be very tough at all. I like the sound of: "150 mph Howard 35 Bullet Build-up" :crossx:
I think that 35 with 2 of your 700's would be very nice.

Beer-30
10-24-2006, 07:56 PM
I think that 35 with 2 of your 700's would be very nice.
As I said in the actual 35 Howard thread:
2X:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/383jr3mm.JPG

djunkie
10-24-2006, 07:58 PM
As I said in the actual 35 Howard thread:
2X:
Well that would work too if you have a lot more money than me. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

jimslade
10-24-2006, 08:28 PM
May have to do a 180 deg turn. i took the boat out by myself.
7-12 kts wind
84 degrees
my personal best 98.7 gps --------(GT 103)
1/2 " of throttle left, and @4 up trim.
The boat likes this kind of weather here in TN.
Still had some left but ran out of real estate.
I hate to say it ,but Gary was right again.
Seat time.
MP What are you running?

NashvilleBound
10-25-2006, 04:30 AM
I think twins would be really nice...but I think "I" would want a matching pair.....not one polished and one black. But hey, thats just me :D :D :D

TPI
10-25-2006, 06:00 AM
So something like this :crossx: :
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/383dualsm.JPG
Seriously,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if MP wanted to go that route, he would be thousands ahead if he just sold his boat with a different motor package in it(IE:525) and kept this one for his new boat, then he would only have one to build.

Beer-30
10-25-2006, 07:05 AM
Seriously,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if MP wanted to go that route, he would be thousands ahead if he just sold his boat with a different motor package in it(IE:525) and kept this one for his new boat, then he would only have one to build.
Very true.

clearfork
10-25-2006, 12:31 PM
Gary,
Well I have thought a whole lot about the power for our new boat.
I had really rather do this off the boards but...
There are a few logistical problems to that senerio....
I dont think that Mike and Gene are going to have this thing ready for some time. So that would mean I would have to pony up for the 525 and a new outdrive. The red barron would sell easily with tame power but that seems like a shame to take out that beautiful motor/drive package. That combo in that boat is what makes it so special.
Honestly, I bet it will be a year or more before the other hull is done. Then I am not sure where I am on the list. I think there are some folks that may or may not be ahead of me. So, lets say realisticly a year and a half before it could feasibly be completed. In the mean time, where is the 28 in all of this?
SO, to answer your question. I am not sure.
I am resigned to the fact i will be eating chips and sandwhiches on Nashville bound's boat next summer. It will be a pleasure to help him pay for gas.
That joke about a bayliner may not be far off, we may get a runabout to get us through the summer. They sell a 190 with a 3.0 for 10'200. in nashville. That could at least get me on the water until things started happening.
Or go back out and pick up the red barron and wait.
I agree fully though, that is the smartest thing I could do. Two 900's in the new hull would be a beast. I could definetely run down the lake in a hurry.
(gary)You and I need to spend a few minutes on the phone....
I neeed to pick your brain....
Meanwhile...
Has anyone been by to see the progress on the 35 lately?
I know Mike has been covered up with a few things, but has there been any signifigant progress?
Has anyone been to Valencia and crawled around in the 28?
It is a sweet ride.....always lookin to deal......Talk to Gene.
Be well all.....Michael

Havasu_Dreamin
10-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Has anyone been by to see the progress on the 35 lately?
I know Mike has been covered up with a few things, but has there been any signifigant progress?
Be well all.....Michael
I will be at Howard tonight with camera in hand. It's a time consuming process. The 35, from what I was initially told, will not be ready until the '08 LA Boat Show. Gotta make a plug that you can run and tweak, if necessary, first.....

NashvilleBound
10-25-2006, 02:31 PM
Gary,
SO, to answer your question. I am not sure.
I am resigned to the fact i will be eating chips and sandwhiches on Nashville bound's boat next summer. It will be a pleasure to help him pay for gas.
I agree fully though, that is the smartest thing I could do. Two 900's in the new hull would be a beast. I could definetely run down the lake in a hurry.
You know your welcome anytime. Maybe next summer I wont blow the drive apart and we can actually spend the summer on the water. Were heading to the bahamas and several other trips in spring/summer so I will get you a key to the garage that way you can enjoy the lake. You seem competent enough to go out alone :) :D
Twin 900's???? Helloooooo boattraderonline.... sounds like i need to start looking around ;) ;)

TPI
10-25-2006, 03:10 PM
MP,
Those are all valid points. I did your bayliner thing with a 2001 202 br crownline 3 years ago. It worked out perfect and I sold it for what I paid for it at the end of Summer, which was nice.

clearfork
10-26-2006, 05:57 AM
I Think that maybe my best bet would be to get an older boat, maybe something older but still have the look.
There are some decent candidates out there, maybe pull the black widow out and put it in something else. Then I guess I could repower the 28 with a 525.
alot of options..... a fool and his money.....
Nashville B. dont get in a hurry, we are a long way off buddy.
i will give you plenty of time to prepare. As far as the key goes, why dont you let us live above your garage. I will be your boat B. and keep it clean for you to drive us around the lake. By the way I like the crust cut off my sandwiches and toasted only on one side.
Gary, Thanks for the advice, I will talk to you soon.
MP

clearfork
10-26-2006, 06:04 AM
I havent had a chance to look at it in a while. A little nostalgia whren I looked at the pictures.
The pictures are great but really do it no justice.
mp

TPI
10-26-2006, 06:20 AM
MP,
If you decide to pull that 900 setup. I would be happy to swap it out for you. Also, I can detail out your motor drive and gimbal, bag them up, and keep them here until you are ready for them. Whatever works :cool:

NashvilleBound
10-26-2006, 07:42 AM
By the way I like the crust cut off my sandwiches and toasted only on one side.
MP
LMAO...I bet you do!!! :rolleyes:

clearfork
10-26-2006, 09:18 AM
Hey gary,
Are there any negatives for storing an engine like that for a long period of time?
Springs, Seals..Etc...?
Let me know what you think?
Sell it with the Big boy or change it out for the mild mannered everyday setup.
If I knew that somebody wanted to play ball, it would make all of this easier.
I just sold the D5 CAT so nothing is crucial. We have plenty of time.
Gene has been very generous to clean it up and store it in the showroom. So honestly i want to do the best thing for everybody involved including myself.
I wouldnt mind bagging the old girl up, How much is rent on a 3 x 5 part of your shop?
Also, we need to talk about the GAS issue. Go fill your truck up.
Michael

TPI
11-02-2006, 05:33 AM
Michael,
Here are a few facts for you to ponder:
1. That boat will sell very fast with a 525 in it, and I think it would bring a good amount of $$$. Remember, Howard builds a substantial amount of 525 boats anually and only a select few order 800+hp motors in their boat, so it's going to take the right person to buy that whole package.
2. I wouldnt charge you anything to keep the motor/drive here, so dont worry about that.
3. That boat should be able to sit for a season indoors without a glitch, but the batteries need to be maintained. Also, I don't mind taking her out every couple months and putting some time on her for you. I still have a teeny-tiny top pulley I want to try on that motor!:)
4. If there is gas in it, It needs to come out before the next season, I have a pump for that.
Keep me updated.

Havasu_Dreamin
11-02-2006, 07:50 AM
1. That boat will sell very fast with a 525 in it, and I think it would bring a good amount of $$$. Remember, Howard builds a substantial amount of 525 boats anually and only a select few order 800+hp motors in their boat, so it's going to take the right person to buy that whole package.
Exactly! Drop a 525 in that thing and I bet it sells before the end of the LA Boat Show.....

clearfork
11-02-2006, 06:44 PM
Well,
I agree totally.
But I Exspect to take at 40-50k pop on the boat.
Then you add 32k for this new engine and outdrive?
I dont know fellas even with TN math it doesnt add up.
I havent talked with the powers that be lately, and I havent researched my options very well. SO, I am going to have to say negative on the engine swap for the moment. I cannot see that I would gain any ground at all.
In fact this real expensive hobby would become very expensive.
On a lighter note.
Gary, The Boat is full of 93 octane gas. Dont let it spoil. I am sorry but my layup precludes any boating till March 1, 2007.
But You could go over and fill your truck and everybody else that works at Howard. IT is yours to do with what you will. I am serious.
I am sure we are on the same page here fellas, but the boat is priced like it has a 525 in it. So there has to be somebody out there who understands exacly what this package is and what it can do.
Sure seems like It is harder than it has to be.The key is patience.
Right now patience is cheaper so We will wait.
Gary, Thanks again.
Go get your gas. Put it in your buddys boat or yours. Dont let it spoil.
Be well, Starting a 4 day tommorow. talk later.MP

TPI
11-02-2006, 07:45 PM
Ok,
I understand totally, but let me just put it to you this way:
First of all, this totally hinges on you wanting big motors for your new boat.
OPTION#1
Lets say some guy wants your boat for say $130000.00 cash money(example) with the TPI900 efi and MMW 900 drive. You sell it and want two new 2008 TPI 900's and MMW 900's for your new boat, for the price of $75K plus per side(thats $150K in Tennessee $$$)You can bet with price increases, they will be AT LEAST that much(for the entire kits).
OPTION#2
OK, so lets say you buy a 525 kit for your boat for, lets just say you get the awesome OEM $32K buy. Then some cool guy you know changes both the motors and drives for you for $2000 labor, you are up to $34000 and you keep the TPI 900 efi and MMW drive. You get a buyer for $129999(pretty realistic for the caliber of boat that is) with the 525 package.
Now guess what, you have one TPI 900 efi and MMW 900 drive for $34001 and you will only need to purchase another identical package for $75,000. For a grand total of $109,001.00. I am no genious, but that sounds like a saving of close to $40,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something to think about I guess. Remember, if you are not buying new custom motors, this whole thing doesnt matter. But if you are,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats a lot of $$$$$.

NashvilleBound
11-03-2006, 02:39 PM
If it helps I will give you $30,000 for your motor AND drive...... then youve saved $70,000 ;) Just trying to help out here.......

TPI
11-03-2006, 03:10 PM
What are friends for. :cry:

NashvilleBound
11-03-2006, 04:59 PM
What are friends for. :cry:
THATS WHAT IM TALKIN 'BOUT!!!! :)

clearfork
11-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Well I am not sure what I am going to do.
The one thing I do know, we are not in a financial position to plop 300k down for a boat. And that looks like what this would run with specified power.
(75k a side) It isnt the lack of wanting to but being a single income family for the moment ( wife is home with Little man ) it just would not be very responsible of me to commit so much of our income.
So plan "B."
Wait, see what happens with the "red barron" with the TPI 900.
The one thing that is for sure, I have plenty of time, for things to pan out.
I figure after the first of the year, boat shows and spring fever will increase the amount of traffic and response for my boat.
May also have to step back in the HP department. Shop on the lower shelf at the Newbury park engine shop...Maybe something in the non blown EFI bin.
Can I get the repeat customer discount?
What kind of packages have you thought about lately?
What power do you think might keep me in the century club in this size boat?
Has your buddy's 28 been finished yet? Tested?
I am starting another 4 day tommorow, will be in your time zone part of the time. I will try to touch base with you.
MP

TPI
11-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Howard is finishing up the super fast 28 now. I am hoping to get my hands on it around December 1st and start rigging up the motor package. It will only be a few weeks after that. There is going to be quite a bit of fabrication around that scoop and those two 3.3's, so that will be time consuming. I would like to do a little mini test run on it before the hatch is done though. At this pace, it will hit the water Jan 1 2007! :crossx:
As far as power for your new 35,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am working on my new TPI 848 a bunch. That motor is doing really well! I also am working on my 2007 TPI 525 efi. It is a very nice deal also, and competitively priced. If those were the only sizes of motors I sell, that would be awesome! They are both really cool. The choice will be yours,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
By the way. That new boat is going to be expensive any way you do it, and if you under power it to save money, you will be making a costly mistake. 90% of all high performance boat purchases are underpowered do to price, but the customer will pay up to DOUBLE sometimes TRIPLE the amount for a motor upgrade one-two years after the purchase of the new boat. I see it all the time, but only a small percentage of buyers can be convinced that it will happen, and they step up and "cry once" at the time of the boat purchase. :)

clearfork
11-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Yes sir , I agree.
My wife will probably cry either way right?
No believe me, I wont be putting Merc. 496's or something of that sort.
But one would think something in the 1300-1400 hp range in that boat would still move it down the river at quite a good pace.
I dont want you to think I am ruling out any possibilities at this point. Yes i would love to put 2000 hp in the boat. However, we will have to see where we are next year. It sounds like I need to be looking around for a merc 525 to drop in the 28.
Care to speculate on how it will perform?
I know they are different, but a 38 fountain with 525's is a 85 mph boat.
600's will put you in the low 90's 700's probably above the century mark.
Now I know apples are apples and oranges are oranges but I think they would perform very close to the new bullet.
Time will tell, I have already started to think about GEL designs. Maybe in a year or more I can figure one out to suit me.
And by that time, you will have come up with a new twist as well.
In the event we dont stick with the BW package.
What tricks are up your sleeve?

RiverOtter
11-11-2006, 06:38 AM
I know they are different, but a 38 fountain with 525's is a 85 mph boat.
600's will put you in the low 90's 700's probably above the century mark.
Now I know apples are apples and oranges are oranges but I think they would perform very close to the new bullet.
Time will tell, I have already started to think about GEL designs. Maybe in a year or more I can figure one out to suit me.
And by that time, you will have come up with a new twist as well.
In the event we dont stick with the BW package.
What tricks are up your sleeve?
All while running the genny and ac and if need be using the pottie as well :idea:

NashvilleBound
11-11-2006, 09:00 AM
All while running the genny and ac and if need be using the pottie as well :idea:
LMAO...."Pottie"? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

RiverOtter
11-11-2006, 09:54 AM
LMAO...."Pottie"? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Chicks dig a pottie :)

TPI
11-11-2006, 11:59 AM
After looking at the bottom of the new Howard 35 Bullet and some other fast 35+ bottoms, it appears to me that the boat will go pretty fast, and handle the speed nicely. I would say that two true 700+HP motors will push the boat well into the triple digits throughout the hot Summer. I personally would run nothing less than a Whipplecharged 509(750-825hp). You will need that much power to push your boat that has a full "pottie" to 100mph+ :crossx:

RiverOtter
11-11-2006, 06:35 PM
After looking at the bottom of the new Howard 35 Bullet and some other fast 35+ bottoms, it appears to me that the boat will go pretty fast, and handle the speed nicely. I would say that two true 700+HP motors will push the boat well into the triple digits throughout the hot Summer. I personally would run nothing less than a Whipplecharged 509(750-825hp). You will need that much power to push your boat that has a full "pottie" to 100mph+ :crossx:
What about the genny and a/c :idea:

TPI
11-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Genny and A/C is going to add to much weight. If he is going to run that kind of junk in there, he had better run two TPI 848's! :cry:

RiverOtter
11-14-2006, 03:34 AM
Genny and A/C is going to add to much weight. If he is going to run that kind of junk in there, he had better run two TPI 848's! :cry:
What about a windshield.... gotta have a windshield for the wife :idea:

clearfork
11-14-2006, 07:25 AM
NO SIR.
NO WINDSHIELD.
That Gennie Idea is growing on me though.......

NashvilleBound
11-14-2006, 07:57 AM
NO SIR.
NO WINDSHIELD.
That Gennie Idea is growing on me though.......
Good boy!! :)

clearfork
11-16-2006, 07:53 AM
what is the difference between the new 848 and my current engine?
I really mean to say internally not cosmeticly.
Is the 42k price good through Dec. 07?
Remember, I have a get out of jail free card. I will try to find another one.
If I dont talk with you before then have a Happy Thanksgiving.
This will be the first time I have been home for Thanksgiving in 5 years.
I am looking forward to some family time and R n R.
Nice looking package.
MP

clearfork
11-16-2006, 07:57 AM
Hey Otter.
You just go ahead and forget that I have a potty. You never lift the seat up.
And no that is not what those handtowels are for.
mp

TPI
11-16-2006, 08:05 AM
The new all blue 848 is $39999.99
The internals are the same, standard intercooler and less boost.

TPI
11-17-2006, 07:00 AM
MP,
If you want,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,see if you can get me an insurance binder on the boat for a weekend. I would like to run some tests on the 900. I am doing a new 948 and I would like to make some comparisons in the water. I will pay for the binder if you are up for this. I will baby her, don't worry:).
Thanks
Gary

RiverOtter
11-18-2006, 04:24 AM
MP,
I will baby her, don't worry:).
Thanks
Gary
Sounds like those "Dealer Qualified Hours" :idea:

NashvilleBound
11-18-2006, 05:51 AM
Sounds like those "Dealer Qualified Hours" :idea:
Dealer Qualified Hours= REDLINE
RO: were heading downtown tonight to watch the UFC fights if you wanna go..... Couples that is;) I know you wouldnt drive all this way for me but if Fluffy's there, well.... :rolleyes:

RiverOtter
11-18-2006, 06:11 AM
RO: were heading downtown tonight to watch the UFC fights if you wanna go..... Couples that is;) I know you wouldnt drive all this way for me but if Fluffy's there, well.... :rolleyes:
Always love the chance the see :devil: ..... uh I mean meet Fluffy BUT we are doing the 11 yr old BD party tonight. 14 kids :rolleyes:
Are y'all gonna be in town for much of Nov and Dec. I'll probably be traveling that way on bitnes in the next few weeks. Take ya to lunch or dinner or something :cool:
Pot ..... meet Keetle :D

NashvilleBound
11-18-2006, 06:28 AM
Always love the chance the see :devil: ..... uh I mean meet Fluffy BUT we are doing the 11 yr old BD party tonight. 14 kids :rolleyes:
Are y'all gonna be in town for much of Nov and Dec. I'll probably be traveling that way on bitnes in the next few weeks. Take ya to lunch or dinner or something :cool:
Pot ..... meet Keetle :D
I as in ME will be here the whole time. I think the rest of the clan might fly to SD for Christmas. Its just talk right now....most likely well be here through the all the holidays. Im refusing to go out and suffer staying at inlaws house for a week....... BARF. If I have to I will throw one of my temper tantrums......it could get ugly :argue: :argue:

TPI
11-18-2006, 06:39 AM
Oh, shes gonna see the redline, no doubt about it. She can take it! :crossx:

NashvilleBound
11-18-2006, 07:54 AM
Oh, shes gonna see the redline, no doubt about it. She can take it! :crossx:
LMAO..... :)

clearfork
11-20-2006, 08:38 PM
call tommorow. tues.
mp

RiverOtter
11-21-2006, 07:05 PM
call tommorow. tues.