PDA

View Full Version : Tire shops in Parker

Danhercules
08-31-2006, 07:19 PM
I got 5 new shoes for the 5th wheel. My trailer is in Parker. Sat morn I wanna take the trailer and have the tires put on. I found 3 shops in parker online. Anyone have somthing good or bad to say about em?
For your Tire - no address
State Line Tire - 1320 S California ave
Vista Auto Glass and Tire - No address
Anyone know where they are? I think California Ave is the street that crosses the river, right?

Trailer Park Casanova
08-31-2006, 07:22 PM
Don't even think of it in Parker.
If ya think the Bluewater service sux, the tire places are streets behind in bad service.
Best bet is Havasu.
I go to Big O.
Americas is the only tire chain with a real warranty on trailer tires.

revpuffdaddy
08-31-2006, 07:29 PM
I have used State Line several times. Good work...just not very FAST!

Danhercules
08-31-2006, 07:30 PM
Don't even think of it in Parker.
If ya think the Bluewater service sux, the tire places are streets behind in bad service.
Best bet is Havasu.
I go to Big O.
Americas is the only tire chain with a real warranty on trailer tires.
I got the tires, I need them mounted. I got the crappy Carslile on there and got new ones. I am headed to Parker Fri night, gonna stay at Emerald for the night, and then get the new rubber mounted and head to Martenez towin doubles.

riverliver
08-31-2006, 07:43 PM
I have used State Line Tire and had no problems.

hyevon
09-01-2006, 07:13 AM
Used State Line befor and no prpblems

raff
09-01-2006, 08:34 AM
State Line was good for me.

RiverDave
09-01-2006, 09:16 AM
When I went to pull my Nordic home I started blowing tires like it was going outta style. I didn't even make it to Vidal Jct (which was the final resting place of the trailer for a night).
Stateline actually lent me a floor jack that I took down to Vidal and jacked the trailer up with.. I thought that was pretty cool of them so I didn't have to sit on my hands and knees using the el cheapo jack out of the back of my truck.
Their good by me and earned a customer for life.
RD