PDA

View Full Version : So, I am ready to start ripping someone a new $SS here on the forums....

DILLIGAF
09-01-2006, 02:59 PM
segh

MR HARLEY
09-01-2006, 03:05 PM
So, I am ready to start ripping someone a new $SS here on the forums....
Just venting a bit and NO, I am not ready to name them
So why dont you just do-it instead of saying your gonna "Do Something"?
You already planted the seed by posting this thread.

voodoomedman
09-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Someone I met thru the forums, have done business with, referred business to and can't get a return callback or a return email back to get info on a pending order.
I am going to give it thru the weekend and then let loose if I don't hear from them.
Just venting a bit and NO, I am not ready to name them. Maybe they will see this thread and I will get the phone call or email back :mad:
If you so much as even think of saying Threaded.
:crossx: :220v: :rollside: :rollside:

voodoomedman
09-01-2006, 03:12 PM
I don't care what those UPS guys say. I didn't do it!
Rio :rolleyes:
Wait you got it wrong. Rexie said you did it!!!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
Yes, I'm avoiding you.
:D Have a good weekend, Tom :D

Throttle
I am sorry that I have not called Tom... I have been busy f'n off! Please don't be mad at me anymore... :argue:

wsuwrhr
09-01-2006, 03:13 PM
God I hope it isn't me.
The suspense is killing me.
Brian

HavasuSelect
Like I said....I am hoping the person sees this thread. I have left the messages, sent an email and hoping this might get their attention before I state my case here. If not I know I did everything I could to give them a chance. That is why
Did you order a S.F. Giants jersey?

racecar.hotshoe
heres your email.....The test came back you have herpie Simplex 4 and soon things are going to be falling off the man! :coffeycup :D

USCFAN
Come on spill the beans. We need some drama for all of us who will be at home this weekend. :crossx:

Throttle
09-01-2006, 03:14 PM
I would tell you not to bring it here, however topless called me out last time... lol :rollside:
so bring it, I don't have time to sit around and goof off here all weekend with california speedway about to go off!

Devil's Advocate
09-01-2006, 03:15 PM
http://www.bulletinboards.com/gif/smilieA6.gif

Throttle
09-01-2006, 03:15 PM
Come on spill the beans. We need some drama for all of us who will be at home this weekend. :crossx:
home? are you kiddin me? :cry:

USCFAN
09-01-2006, 03:21 PM
home? are you kiddin me? :cry:
Don't I wish.......

squirt'nmyload
09-01-2006, 03:21 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/bum.gif

Devil's Advocate
09-01-2006, 03:23 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/bum.gif
Ok, yours is better.. :D

Throttle
09-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Don't I wish.......
I told you you needed to do your chores earlier this week! make the best of it!

Debbolas
09-01-2006, 03:25 PM
I'm sorry Tom, :rolleyes: I have been avoiding you......I'm just jelous of your house, and we only have a trailer.............. :cry:

Angry Inch
09-01-2006, 03:27 PM
I feel you. Happened to me too.

USCFAN
09-01-2006, 03:29 PM
I told you you needed to do your chores earlier this week! make the best of it!
I figured I could just put them off until later like always.. Next time I will definetly listen to you..
Oh yeah, you gave me an excellent idea. I am headed to the store for some alcohol.. :)

Throttle
09-01-2006, 03:32 PM
I figured I could just put them off until later like always.. Next time I will definetly listen to you..
Oh yeah, you gave me an excellent idea. I am headed to the store for some alcohol.. :)
glad I could help... let me know if you need any more ideas :idea:

wsuwrhr
09-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Well aren't you a little slow?
Woudn't it be so much better if you were using your ill gotten gains $10.?
Brian

SHAKEN Not Stirred
09-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Tom.....
Sorry I haven't called......
But I just didn't give a crap......
I'm in vacation mode.....
Later man....
CJG
:p

USCFAN
09-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Well aren't you a little slow?
Woudn't it be so much better if you were using your ill gotten gains $10.?
Brian
Yes it would... But as long as you owe me I will never be broke.....

Throttle
09-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Tom.....
Sorry I haven't called......
But I just didn't give a crap......
I'm in vacation mode.....
Later man....
CJG
:p
there is nothin better that the truth!

Ivan Dan
09-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Someone I met thru the forums, have done business with, referred business to and can't get a return callback or a return email back to get info on a pending order.
I am going to give it thru the weekend and then let loose if I don't hear from them.
Just venting a bit and NO, I am not ready to name them. Maybe they will see this thread and I will get the phone call or email back :mad:
I hope its not me....you know I did my share of yelling at people over the last 3 days trying to get this deal done!!! :cool: :rollside: :D

phebus
09-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Another internet tough guy :D
The guy probably hasn't responded, because he is still in line at the launch ramp at Katherines. :rollside:

wsuwrhr
09-01-2006, 05:49 PM
Talk about slow! Don't you have other matters to attend to instead of just tryin to stir the pot. There went fast and expensive so I guess we're down to late and cheap. lol
Did you get my e-mail ?
Rio
git your ass to work Brian or you'll get a call about, let's say 03:00 am. And don't you dare put Rex Marine on my part. You'll ruin my repatation.
I did recieve the first email, seems that you didnt recieve the reply.
BTW, I picked up some aluminum today to build said cheap-fast-good part, let me tell you buddy, no matter when you get it, cheap AIN'T in the program.
Back to your regularly scheduled bashing....
Brian

Dezertrider
09-01-2006, 06:14 PM
Does it have anything to do with a prop?
Oh wait that was last week,,,LOLOLOL :220v:

Desert Rat
09-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Maybe just MAYBE they went to the river :rolleyes:

soupersonic
09-01-2006, 06:30 PM
What she said !!

voodoomedman
09-01-2006, 06:36 PM
VooDooMedman, I suspected he was the behind all the abuse that hurt my feelings. I just knew it. That's alright cuz just wait til I have time to figgure out some more screen names. I got some very provacative pics of old Rexie and I'm sure the members will be very interested.
Oh yeah, I just figgured out what the comment something about your screen name and sex was about. lol Never even crossed my mind.lol
Rio
You lost me but I'm sure it was funny!
And what comment about my screen name and sex? Must have been a Tom Brown comment! :D

Havasu_Dreamin
09-01-2006, 09:50 PM
The guy probably hasn't responded, because he is still in line at the launch ramp at Katherines. :rollside:
Good one Rick! :rollside:

phebus
09-01-2006, 09:59 PM
I can't think of a better thread to jack then one of Tom's, so, your new boat is going to be awesome Scott. I have been watching your build thread, and can't wait to see the finished product.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-01-2006, 10:02 PM
I can't think of a better thread to jack then one of Tom's, so, your new boat is going to be awesome Scott. I have been watching your build thread, and can't wait to see the finished product.
Thanks! We're really looking forward to it. Now if I can sell the Essex.....

wsuwrhr
09-02-2006, 06:55 AM
His little sister would have made it hard to refuse. For the 19.95 price I can't believe I didn't get the cease and desist order already. Geez, are you getting soft in your old age?
Brian
Brian, there's this lil machineshop just across the border, "Pedro's Custom boat Parts" and he said he'd do it for $19.95, have it done in 2 days, and throw in his lil sister for a couple of hours. Ya KNOW, I really been thinkin of "outsourcing" lately. lol :yuk:
Rio

SHOTKALLIN
09-02-2006, 07:31 AM
idle threats never work

roostwear
09-02-2006, 08:09 AM
Go to their house and pay a personal visit.

ratso
09-02-2006, 08:11 AM
Go to their house and pay a personal visit.
That's normally what I do, which keeps the cops and my attorney quite busy at times...

SHOTKALLIN
09-02-2006, 10:15 AM
If he is avoiding you then do a house call @ 6am or office visit. Don't threaten just let him know you want your crap taken care of. :crossx:

Tom Brown
09-02-2006, 10:43 AM
Just venting a bit and NO, I am not ready to name them.
Why do you torment us so?

Jordy
09-02-2006, 10:54 AM
Dammit Nodigg, would you just call Grandpa back already!!! :D :D :D
Although I did like the Junior Soprano reference. :idea: :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-03-2006, 09:36 AM
LMAO!

beyondhelpin
09-03-2006, 01:00 PM
For whatever reason? Dude I told your deadbeat ass last time we talked I was not going to ship you anymore product till you pay for what you already have! Also if you dont cease and decease your harrassing phone calls and emails, I am going to get a restraining order your ass. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

SHOTKALLIN
09-03-2006, 07:29 PM
For whatever reason? Dude I told your deadbeat ass last time we talked I was not going to ship you anymore product till you pay for what you already have! Also if you dont cease and decease your harrassing phone calls and emails, I am going to get a restraining order your ass. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Well said......I think you made your point.

voodoomedman
09-04-2006, 12:48 PM
Voodoomedman, just to save time I addressed you as "VDMan", not even thinking about it.( you guys were abusing me at the time,lol). Someone came back with a 'sex' comment and I'm sittin here scratchin my head->wtf. It finally dawned on me....dah!
Rio
I noticed it and figured you were just shorthanding. I was going to say something but figured we had enough to argue about.

Kachina26
09-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Well? I need some kind of closure here, is it handled? Or is it time for the drums?

Biglue
09-06-2006, 10:59 AM
Closure....lol
No, it is not handled and I am hesitating posting the chain of events here. Once you do that there is no turning back. I really have been very patient though.
Tick, tock, tick, tock.....
Maybe this person could care less what I do here on HB?
Buddy.........I don't think you have the guts to post said chain of events. :D

Biglue
09-06-2006, 11:08 AM
LOL....Done it before to take care of a situation and it worked. Of course once the situation was resolved I deleted the thread. Now of course you have to get permission to delete a thread :rolleyes:
Just giving you shit Tom. LOL

Hustler
09-06-2006, 11:22 AM
Closure....lol
No, it is not handled and I am hesitating posting the chain of events here. Once you do that there is no turning back. I really have been very patient though.
Tick, tock, tick, tock.....
Maybe this person could care less what I do here on HB?
At your age I would be shocked if you could remember the "chain of events" :p :)

460 jus getn it
09-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Damn 3 pages and not one mention of you know who...You guys are slacking

Devilman
09-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Damn 3 pages and not one mention of you know who...You guys are slacking
Check out 460, all ready to start "flamming" someone.... :rollside:

460 jus getn it
09-06-2006, 11:43 AM
Check out 460, all ready to start "flamming" someone.... :rollside:
Focker...............................LMAO. Spell check is broken today.

Devilman
09-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Focker...............................LMAO. Spell check is broken today.
LOL :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

havaduner
09-06-2006, 12:43 PM
OK, so your self imposed deadline has come and gone, I'm gonna go pour myself a big JACK and Coke, make some popcorn, and I'll be back.....
Cant wait to see where this one goes!!!! :rollside:

topless
09-06-2006, 01:02 PM
I know...I know....
GD IT! I just want this resolved...AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Just tell us who and what happened. You'll feel much better, trust me. :)

Her454
09-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Tick tock, tick tock.
JBB HELP ME, I deleted all my witchy shit (heheheh I said shit again) stirring icons by accident! :yuk: :cry:
Im missing a perfect opportunity here! :rollside:

Her454
09-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Pot stirrer
You can say Shit, go ahead. :rollside: I derive great pleasure cussing on ***boat in these days of censorshit. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
09-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Im So Glad You Cant Delete This Thread Tom
Now Spill The Beans What The F%$^ Happened

little rowe boat
09-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Maybe it needs to be deleted. :sleeping:

USCFAN
09-06-2006, 01:50 PM
This thread is kind of like the girl I went to the prom with. Get me all worked up thinking its about to be on, and then when its time to get down to business, she says NO it's not right. :yuk:

SoCalSouthpaw
09-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Im So Glad You Cant Delete This Thread Tom
Now Spill The Beans What The F%$^ Happened
Im kinda wondering the same thing. I read the first few posts....and the last few posts. All seemed like the same jibberish..... :D :sqeyes: :redface:

SoCalSouthpaw
09-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Doc Holiday would be extremely cross with this thread. :mad:

havaduner
09-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Hopefully, you get your order taken care of, and all will go well for you. In the meantime, we've all had a good chuckle trying to stir the pot.
. That being said, I put it on my calender to check back with you in a week! :p