PDA

View Full Version : San Diego reporter gets his ass beat

lewiville
09-07-2006, 07:55 AM
some enraged woman starts to let this reporter know that he better stop filming, well lets just say..........no bueno
let the beatings begin (http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/us/2006/09/07/vonat.ca.reporter.attacked.on.tape.xetv)

Her454
09-07-2006, 08:10 AM
Holy Shit!

unleashed
09-07-2006, 08:15 AM
Looks like Jose and Maria are headed to jail for quite some time. :)
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

lewiville
yup, just picked that up from CNN. I think it just happened.

riverracerx
What he did was wrong for sure, but I think they were both provoked.
News crews can definitely be a-holes sometimes.
"Ma'am, how does it feel now that your baby boy was brutally stabbed to death just 30 seconds ago?"

godfather
09-07-2006, 08:16 AM
OMG :rollside: :skull: :skull:

BRSTQUEST
09-07-2006, 08:33 AM
That bitch needed to get beat like a baby seal!!!!!! Hay, if you act like a man you get beatdown like one!!!!!!! What a bitch!!!!!
And to top it off Assad "Sam" Suleiman, 36, and his wife, Rosa Amelia Barraza, 33, are out on bail already!!!!!! Iam sorry but those two need to go back to whatever country that this crap is tolerated in....I bet if Assad did this crap in what ever sand infested hell hole he comes from that they would cut off the hand he eats with!!!!!! This crap pisses me off, they get caught breaking the law and now they attack a reporter for breaking the story....These low life pukes need to go away for ever!!!!!!! Sorry about the rant

Schiada76
09-07-2006, 08:38 AM
That was on FOX last night.
He had been following their investigation for months.
They are criminal foreign scum.

JB in so cal
09-07-2006, 08:38 AM
They are already out on bail. Even money says they go back to whatever rock-hell hole-country they came from.

socalmofo
09-07-2006, 08:43 AM
Assad "Sam" Suleiman. Give it one guess from where they are from!

SoCalSouthpaw
09-07-2006, 08:54 AM
I dunno 'bout y'all buuuuuut, as soon as I saw the water being thrown - the phrase "DickSlap" came to mind. Im not sure why, but it did..... :D

Phat Daddy
09-07-2006, 08:55 AM
What is the story behind all of this??

OGShocker
09-07-2006, 08:58 AM
It's a Mexican thing.. You just would't understand. :crossx:

lewiville
09-07-2006, 08:59 AM
dont know but I do know that they caought the leader already of the Mexican mafia already, so who is this guy?

stoker
09-07-2006, 09:00 AM
That bitch needed to get beat like a baby seal!!!!!! Hay, if you act like a man you get beatdown like one!!!!!!! What a bitch!!!!!
And to top it off Assad "Sam" Suleiman, 36, and his wife, Rosa Amelia Barraza, 33, are out on bail already!!!!!! Iam sorry but those two need to go back to whatever country that this crap is tolerated in....I bet if Assad did this crap in what ever sand infested hell hole he comes from that they would cut off the hand he eats with!!!!!! This crap pisses me off, they get caught breaking the law and now they attack a reporter for breaking the story....These low life pukes need to go away for ever!!!!!!! Sorry about the rant
What He said! :mad:

Ziggy
09-07-2006, 09:01 AM
Fraudulent RE deals or using others ID's to purchase homes and collect rents while never making payments screwing up those other peoples credit....and so on.............pretty sure thats what the couple have been doing.
Scums

Schiada76
09-07-2006, 09:02 AM
They bought multiple houses with other peoples identity, rented them out and stiffed the mortgage companies. The reporter had been following the story for months.

Daytona100
09-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Damn Taliban!!!!!!!!!!! Probably trying to finance another bomb run. Off with there heads. :skull:

NoCal NoBoat
09-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Saw it this morning on the Today show. They interviewed the reporter, who works for a Fox affiliate in San Diego. He's the investigative reporter, and he's been working this story for awhile.
It's alleged that the combative husband and wife tag team have a fraudulent past, and have threatened others. The reporter was interviewing an alleged victim when the wife arrived and appeared to assault the cameraperson. Husband arrived in a separate car, passed on the cameraperson, and went straight for the reporter.
Matt Lauer asked the reporter "This went on for six minutes - at what point should the cameraperson put down the camera, and help you out" ? Camera person stuck to his job, until the cops arrived with guns drawn.
If a picture's worth a thousand words, this video is a dictionary. Reporter has cracked ribs and facial injuries, and probably one heck of a civil case. Looked like the wife was driving an expensive German sedan - the reporter may be driving it when this one's over.

Phat Daddy
09-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Thanks guys. I've heard of this scam happening a lot. A few people were arrested in Riverside area a while back for the same thing. They usually prey on foreigners or illegals because they know the chances of these people turning them in will be lower. Looks like someones going to the big house for a while. :rollside: :rollside:

Ziggy
09-07-2006, 09:13 AM
Saw it this morning on the Today show. They interviewed the reporter, who works for a Fox affiliate in San Diego. He's the investigative reporter, and he's been working this story for awhile.
It's alleged that the combative husband and wife tag team have a fraudulent past, and have threatened others. The reporter was interviewing an alleged victim when the wife arrived and appeared to assault the cameraperson. Husband arrived in a separate car, passed on the cameraperson, and went straight for the reporter.
Matt Lauer asked the reporter "This went on for six minutes - at what point should the cameraperson put down the camera, and help you out" ? Camera person stuck to his job, until the cops arrived with guns drawn.
If a picture's worth a thousand words, this video is a dictionary. Reporter has cracked ribs and facial injuries, and probably one heck of a civil case. Looked like the wife was driving an expensive German sedan - the reporter may be driving it when this one's over.Sadly, I think these folks will do time but for the reporter to get anything is doubtful in my mind....I'd only be guessing but much if not all of their possessions are likely purchased with defrauded money.

BRSTQUEST
09-07-2006, 09:17 AM
As a victim of identity theft,that cost me thousands,these two need m-80's packet in their asses and set ablaze!!!!!! Not only did they attack the reporter but they vicimized an unknown amount of other people....F'em, send them to gitmo and let them pray to ala (or however you spell it) and see if he helps them....i wonder if there is a chapter in the quran about identity theft and assault with a deadly weapon????? Just wondering

ROZ
09-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Scum bags or not, I've been waiting for something like this to happen to reporters for some time... Bound to happen. Hopefully this sends the mesage to watch the fukc out... Same goes for paparatzi. When they get too close, beat down.. UFC style :D Well, except for tom cruize.. we should all have turns kicking his ass :D

Her454
09-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Intereresting. I agree they are scumbags but what if the situation were different? Say it was a victim of a horrendous crime that a reporter wanted the scoop on? What would your opinion be then?
I dont feel the press should have the right to invade someone's personal privacy for national TV like that, unless you've already been convicted of a crime etc....etc...etc.

BRSTQUEST
09-07-2006, 09:36 AM
I totally agree that the press has crossed the line more times than not, but in this case the reporter was at a victims house when haji and the sand savage came flying in on their magic carpet.....The big black guy you see trying to get haji off the reporter was living in one of homes that haji had victimized.......F that ass clown and his hairy buffarilo wife!!!!!!

cdog
09-07-2006, 09:40 AM
The system is pretty fuct. If you defend yourself and beat the shit out of the guy, he sue's and drags you thru the mud in court. The reporter will win but it'll cost thousands to defend. Meanwhile the bad guy has nothing to loose. So the reported gets owned and has no recourse other than pressing charges. The dumb fuk is already going to jail over fraud for the RE deals. Sort of loose loose situation.

lewiville
09-07-2006, 10:06 AM
I love investigative reporting. It lets those sum bags know that we are on to them.
Its okay, they might get out, start another scam and them get beat down again, or maybe, just maybe meet there maker.
Wondering if there might be any more info on this, like did they deport them back to were they came from??? Do they have kids? Not that I care.

socalmofo
09-07-2006, 10:19 AM
There is about 5 million Suleimans in San Diego (East County). I'm sure his sister has had several of his kids.

RitcheyRch
09-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Saw that on last nights evening news. That couple definitely going to jail for awhile. The reporter looked real bad and bet he is thankful the bystander came to his rescue.

Desert Rat
09-07-2006, 10:46 AM
Get the story at what cost?? Hell he should hit the focker WITH the camera!! :mad:

unleashed
09-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Man I just watched it again....funny wich one do ju like tijuana or ensenada...I'll send you on the other side of the border??? WTF??? Is this biatch hooked up with the mexican mafia?? Also the camera cut away for awhile...whe does the husband look like he is incoherant on the ground?? Do you think that big brother choked him out for awhile...LOL
Deano

lewiville
09-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Man I just watched it again....funny wich one do ju like tijuana or ensenada...I'll send you on the other side of the border??? WTF??? Is this biatch hooked up with the mexican mafia?? Also the camera cut away for awhile...whe does the husband look like he is incoherant on the ground?? Do you think that big brother choked him out for awhile...LOL
Deano
no, she's just doing her best Tony Montana impression.
The Mexican mafia was just taken down two months ago.

Havasu47
09-07-2006, 11:17 AM
What he did was wrong for sure, but I think they were both provoked.
News crews can definitely be a-holes sometimes.
"Ma'am, how does it feel now that your baby boy was brutally stabbed to death just 30 seconds ago?"
You must have seen a different video than everyone else saw.....

lewiville
09-07-2006, 11:21 AM
here is some more video about the incedent that might help clear up some questions
Fox news (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/news_reporter_gets_beat_up.wmv)

Her454
09-07-2006, 11:34 AM
here is some more video about the incedent that might help clear up some questions
Fox news (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/news_reporter_gets_beat_up.wmv)
That brings a whole new meaning to the word PSYCHO!!!!! That guys faced is messssssed up!

Tremor Therapy
09-07-2006, 11:41 AM
That guy needs to spend a couple years in the tank with his brother bubba. What a piece of sh*t. I hope they throw the book at him and his wife, then send both of them back to their homelands....try that kind of crap where you came from, and you meet your maker at the end of a sword!

BRSTQUEST
09-07-2006, 11:42 AM
That bitch should have been knocked the f%*k out when she picked up the rock!!!!!!! God, these two really get under my skin!!!!!! Thankfully that big dude was there to save the reporters back or it could have been real bad...That bitch is just so annoying and should get a big ol' smackdown...

ratso
09-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Guilty or not, if he was on the guys property doing that shit, he deserved to get his ass beat...

Her454
09-07-2006, 11:47 AM
I didnt even notice the rock the first time I watched it, thought she just had a cell phone in her hand. Thats crazy, they need to send that bitch back to "the country of her choice" LOL.

ratso
09-07-2006, 11:48 AM
...and if he is guilty, he should be shot.

Schiada76
09-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Intereresting. I agree they are scumbags but what if the situation were different? Say it was a victim of a horrendous crime that a reporter wanted the scoop on? What would your opinion be then?
I dont feel the press should have the right to invade someone's personal privacy for national TV like that, unless you've already been convicted of a crime etc....etc...etc.
The problem is, it wasn't a victim of a horrendous crime.
He was interviewing a VICTIM of their scam when they rolled up and both assaulted him.
He wasn't up in anyones face or invading their privacy while they were grief sticken.
Damn after watching that do they look like model citizens with their privacy invaded to you?

ratso
09-07-2006, 11:51 AM
...come to think of it, it probably wasn't really his property, but stole someones identity to buy it. :hammer2:

Her454
09-07-2006, 11:53 AM
He was interviewing a VICTIM of their scam when they rolled up and both assaulted him.
He wasn't up in anyones face or invading their privacy while they were grief sticken.
Damn after watching that do they look like model citizens with their privacy invaded to you?
No, HE wasn't. And did I say they look like model citizens? No I didnt, and there have been plenty of cases where the victim DID have their privacy violated by some over zealous reporter. This is not the case obviously, but it CAN be a double edge sword with the media.
Damn Shiada, you get up on the wrong side of the bed today? :yuk: :rollside:

ratso
09-07-2006, 11:55 AM
I have a serious problem with someone coming on my property uninvited...period.
Granted these people are scum, but damn, lines have to be drawn. The government takes more and more of our freedom every chance they get...we have to let anyone come on our property any time they damn well please and do whatever they want?

Schiada76
09-07-2006, 12:00 PM
No, HE wasn't. And did I say they look like model citizens? No I didnt, and there have been plenty of cases where the victim DID have their privacy violated by some over zealous reporter. This is not the case obviously, but it CAN be a double edge sword with the media.
Damn Shiada, you get up on the wrong side of the bed today? :yuk: :rollside:
Uh yeah, pretty much everyday since I got back from eight days at the river. :cry:
I think there's too much blood in my alcohol system.
Sorry for juming in your chit.

Schiada76
09-07-2006, 12:02 PM
I have a serious problem with someone coming on my property uninvited...period.
Granted these people are scum, but damn, lines have to be drawn. The government takes more and more of our freedom every chance they get...we have to let anyone come on our property any time they damn well please and do whatever they want?
Number one they were using other peoples identity to purchase the houses and number two they were at one of the victims homes not at the perps house. :rolleyes:

Her454
09-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Uh yeah, pretty much everyday since I got back from eight days at the river. :cry:
Sorry for juming in your chit.
No prob, Im havin a chitty day/week myself. :cry:

BRSTQUEST
09-07-2006, 12:06 PM
"I have a serious problem with someone coming on my property uninvited...period.
Granted these people are scum, but damn, lines have to be drawn. The government takes more and more of our freedom every chance they get...we have to let anyone come on our property any time they damn well please and do whatever they want?"
First thing that needs to be remembered is that the reporter was at a victims home not the house of the two suspects. Second, the government and reporters are two very different things. This reporter wasn't coming to take someones freedom or liberties away, but was reporting on a story where the suspects had victimized dozens of innocent people. Third, even if it was the suspects home if it was fraudulently obtained then they have no legal standing in the home and can't refuse a search or entry, period. And most importantly, these a-holes are just thugs who were trying to bully the reporter around. You wait, when they go to court iam sure they will have their stories squared away and will look like upstanding citizens with some flashy dashy ambulance chaser fielding questions for them....

NoCal NoBoat
09-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Desert Rat -
I'm not saying the cameraman was right, I'm just observing what he did.
Sure, it's compelling video, but while he captured the whole thing on tape, his reporter was punched, kicked in the head, bit, the guy went for his eyes,
and his wife kicked the reporter, went to the car for "the gun" and came back with a rock.
I'm hoping that M/M Suliaman do some time in general population. Do they watch the 6:00 news at county lockup ? Sam might have to practice that right cross a little bit more, without his wife's help. Notoriety can be a bitch sometimes...

ratso
09-07-2006, 12:12 PM
I wonder if the camera guy kept filming because he was enjoying himself. I've seen waht spoiled brats some of these reporters can be and treat their crew like shit... just a thought... :idea:

YeLLowBoaT
09-07-2006, 12:28 PM
1st when she came up and threw water on the reporter and camera. Thats assult. As soon as she hit him with the bottle, She got a goto jail do not pass go. The cold cock form the guy gave the report the right to portect himself. With out seeinf the tape I can't say if the camera man should have put down the camera or not. I know one thing its exhibit A in thier trails... I think the trial will last about as long as the video...
I am amazed they were let out on bail... I bet they run.

lewiville
09-07-2006, 12:31 PM
I wonder what this chump did for a living ( besides stealing idenity ).

Dave C
09-07-2006, 01:10 PM
forgery, fraud, identity theft, intimidation, etc, etc....... sounds like the wrong person got the beat down