PDA

View Full Version : Best Child Custody Attorney for a Father in the I.E.

GotIlmor?
09-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Looking for a consult, and if i can pm anyone that has gone through it. Have a few questions regarding even if we are the better parent why can't the court see it that way and always lean towards the mother even if they are unstable. I thought women have always fought for equel rights, why can't they be equel when it comes to our children.

topless
09-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Looking for a consult, and if i can pm anyone that has gone through it. Have a few questions regarding even if we are the better parent why can't the court see it that way and always lean towards the mother even if they are unstable. I thought women have always fought for equel rights, why can't they be equel when it comes to our children.From what I understand, you have to PROVE that she is unfit as a parent. I've seen it done but takes time and lots of money. Is she a drunk or a druggie?

GotIlmor?
09-07-2006, 10:05 AM
She makes decisions based on what is convinent for her and not what is best for child.

lewiville
09-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Hands down the best attorney has to be Mary Daniels. Look up her phone number. got me through my devorce paying 2/3 less support then want the ex wanted, got 50% custody to. She is the best hands down.
PM me and I can give more details

topless
09-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Hands down the best attorney has to be Mary Daniels. Look up her phone number. got me through my devorce paying 2/3 less support then want the ex wanted, got 50% custody to. She is the best hands down.
PM me and I can give more detailsYou got less child support because of the fact that you have 50/50 custody. Child support is based on both incomes and the amout of time you have the child or children. It is all calculated and has nothing to do with how good the attorny is. The main factor is the amount of time you have custody as to how much child support you pay.

Daytona100
09-07-2006, 10:24 AM
You should start getting prepared by inserting small objects in your arse. And when you can drop a full size watermellon in without it touching the sides your allmost ready for the F*****G your gonna get in california courts when your dealing with child support and custody!!!!!!! :cry:

USCFAN
09-07-2006, 10:26 AM
You should start getting prepared by inserting small objects in your arse. And when you can drop a full size watermellon in without it touching the sides your allmost ready for the F*****G your gonna get in california courts when your dealing with child support and custody!!!!!!! :cry:
LMAO... But try Steven Becker he is in San Bernardino. He is the best hands down imo.

RitcheyRch
09-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Can be other reasons a Mother loses custody. I won custody of my Daughter a few years ago because her Mother was emotionally abusing her.
Back to the topic, the courts are going to make you do a "child custody evaluation" where a counselor that is approved by the court comes to your house and to the other parents house while each parent has the child. The court will make the decision based on the evaluators findings.

Huckleberry
09-07-2006, 10:33 AM
I asked this same question about five years ago and was given the name of P. Timothy Pittulo in Rancho Cucamonga. I was told by someone who worksin the courts in Riverside he is THE MAN. He is known and respected by all the judges, and most attorneys hate going up against him as he's part of the good ol' boy network. I had a consult with him and was very impressed. My exwife ended up stealing him from underneath me though! (That's a story for a diferent thread though) I ended up on the receiving end of his wrath, and I will tell you it is not good! As much as I hate to give this fooker any referrals, I can personnaly attest he is one tough mother fooker in court. My attorney looked like a whipped puppy each time we walked out of court. His number is (909) 980-1996. Tell him Jim Bau says to go fook himself!!!

Her454
09-07-2006, 10:48 AM
His number is (909) 980-1996. Tell him Jim Bau says to go fook himself!!!
LMAO, sorry it was at your expense tho. :rollside:

lewiville
09-07-2006, 10:48 AM
I asked this same question about five years ago and was given the name of P. Timothy Pittulo in Rancho Cucamonga. I was told by someone who worksin the courts in Riverside he is THE MAN. He is known and respected by all the judges, and most attorneys hate going up against him as he's part of the good ol' boy network. I had a consult with him and was very impressed. My exwife ended up stealing him from underneath me though! (That's a story for a diferent thread though) I ended up on the receiving end of his wrath, and I will tell you it is not good! As much as I hate to give this fooker any referrals, I can personnaly attest he is one tough mother fooker in court. My attorney looked like a whipped puppy each time we walked out of court. His number is (909) 980-1996. Tell him Jim Bau says to go fook himself!!!
Thats is funny shizel Huck.
My attorney took on my ex's first attorney. some Biaytch from the O.C. Chewed her bling bling ass up and spit her out.
Mary Daniels is the best money can buy. President of the Riverside County Bar association, former deputy sheriff, middle aged, black woman2 and grew up in riverside.

AirtimeLavey
09-07-2006, 10:54 AM
If you want THE BIG DOG, the Shark, this is the man. He was referred to me by a bailiff friend of mine, that sits in the courts and watchs attorneys all day long. Tim is expensive, but he'll tell you upfront if he can help you or not. The consult is definitely worth it. It is amusing to watch him intimidate the hell out of ALL the other attorneys.
The whole process sucks for fathers. Unless she abuses drugs or the child, she'll get the priority. Forget about common sense, right & wrong, etc. it doesn't come into play in family court in CA. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Then just wait until you get to deal with the Dept. of Child Support Services. :220v:
Best of luck to you. Don't let it tear you up, and don't get wrapped up in the small stuff.

payloan
09-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Been there done that. Save your money, time and effort and put into the kids. All the courts want to see is "both parents involved" and they don't care about anything else! The key is to be patient, maintain your poise in the courtroom, and convince the judge that you want nothing more than what is best for the children. Convince the Judge (as hard as it may be) that you WANT to work with the mother and not against her. Be patient, let her throw the fits and over time the Judge will clearly see who is the more fit parent. I am "anti-attourney" as far as child custody goes. Any attourney that acts like they care "about your case" is full of crap. Rememmber they would not work for you for free. They all, in some way or another, work together to help the courts filter out all the "BS". Imagine if the Family Courts had no private attourneys, they would be so f*&^*^n clogged with a bunch of morons that obviously could not agree on anything from the start.