PDA

View Full Version : CNN Biatch causes suicide

Seadog
09-14-2006, 05:18 AM
The media is not making much noise about it, but that biatch Nancy Grace browbeated a mother who is missing her child. The next day the mother commits suicide. I am hoping that the child is found safe and sound. I also hope that the mother had nothing to do with it and the family puts Nancy Grace on the streets pushing a shopping cart.

Sand Dawg
09-14-2006, 06:11 AM
Nancy Grace is a hack want-a-be any how.

racecar.hotshoe
09-14-2006, 06:15 AM
love CNN...............Hate Nancy Grace

CARLSON-JET
09-14-2006, 06:41 AM
The media is not making much noise about it, but that biatch Nancy Grace browbeated a mother who is missing her child. The next day the mother commits suicide. I am hoping that the child is found safe and sound. I also hope that the mother had nothing to do with it and the family puts Nancy Grace on the streets pushing a shopping cart.
WOW!! let the chips fall where they may. I think there is more to this story then a few unasnwered questions. I don't really agree with the pointed questions, but is that really cause to take ones own life? I feel sorry for the Father and family of this child. I hope they get some answers soon. R.B.

Howie Feltersnatch
09-14-2006, 06:44 AM
Same kind of thing thing happened with Jenny Jones a few years - she had two guests on blindsided one of them. One guest ended up killing the other after the show. She went away & hasn't been seen since.

Misogynist
09-14-2006, 06:53 AM
I cannot stand Nancy Grace. She shows up on television with a "bed-head" hairdo and trys to make news instead of report or comment on news. She constantly announced that Scott Petersen was "guilty". All the while he is on trial. The guy is a pathological liar and a snake, but he still deserved unbiased reporting from the press. She constantly pontificates and draws conclusions about cases before all the evidence is presented. She needs to be shown the gate and thrown off the tube.

Howie Feltersnatch
09-14-2006, 06:58 AM
Oh yeah, on the Jenny Jones thing the family of the guy who was killed sued her, the network, everybody involved. Can't remember exactly what happened - I think the family got a big payout. Look for a lawsuit against CNN any day.

boater72
09-14-2006, 07:02 AM
Same here!

Tequila-John
09-14-2006, 07:17 AM
I agree bro!

doesitfloat?
09-14-2006, 07:59 AM
I haven't met anyone who actually like Nancy Grace. Why she has a show blows me away.

Magic34
09-14-2006, 08:18 AM
I dont get it. She seems nice.
http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/07/06/20060914072209990002

topless
09-14-2006, 08:21 AM
Oh yeah, on the Jenny Jones thing the family of the guy who was killed sued her, the network, everybody involved. Can't remember exactly what happened - I think the family got a big payout. Look for a lawsuit against CNN any day.
I remember the Jenny Jones thing. It was a guy they brought on the show saying he had someone who secretly was in love with him. It turned out to be a guy friend of his and his public humiliation out of the whole thing drove him to kill the fag. If I ever get called to go on the Jerry Springer show, I'll invite all of you to be guests so I'll have witnesses.

HocusPocus
09-14-2006, 08:28 AM
Jury awards over $25M to Amedure family in "Jenny Jones" civil trial
im sure some one will be getting sued over the nancy grace deal, its just a matter of time.

QuickJet
09-14-2006, 09:03 AM
First off, if my child was missing, the absolute last thing I would do is kill myself.....NO MATTER WHAT. I couldn't take my own life not knowing what happend to my child.
The lady that killed herself knows what happend. What happend to her child was enough for her to take her own life and it had nothing to do with Nancy Grace. To those of you who have children, think about it and I mean really put yourself in the shoes of someone who has a missing child. Would you end it because some talk show host asked a few unconfortable questions?

BRSTQUEST
09-14-2006, 09:14 AM
Maybe the mother who killed herself should be the only person help accountable for what she did. Remember she commited suicide, she wasn't murdered by Nancy Grace. It's way to easy now for people to blame others for their selfish decisions. Hay lets sue McDonalds for selling hot coffee that we spill, lets blame Hostees for selling twinkies that make us fat, and while we are at it why don't we sue boat makers for allowing us to drive them at 100mph when they know we are going to drink......It's well past the time people need to take some personal responsibility and stop blaming other people for there shortcomings!!!!!!

slink
09-14-2006, 09:23 AM
Maybe the mother who killed herself should be the only person help accountable for what she did. Remember she commited suicide, she wasn't murdered by Nancy Grace. It's way to easy now for people to blame others for their selfish decisions. Hay lets sue McDonalds for selling hot coffee that we spill, lets blame Hostees for selling twinkies that make us fat, and while we are at it why don't we sue boat makers for allowing us to drive them at 100mph when they know we are going to drink......It's well past the time people need to take some personal responsibility and stop blaming other people for there shortcomings!!!!!!
Thank you. Her attorney wouldn't let her take a polygraph but let her go on a TV show hosted by an ex-prosecuting attorney known for asking the tough questions HMMM. Sharpy attorney there.

HocusPocus
09-14-2006, 09:38 AM
Thank you. Her attorney wouldn't let her take a polygraph but let her go on a TV show hosted by an ex-prosecuting attorney known for asking the tough questions HMMM. Sharpy attorney there.
wasn't his fault, he advised her not to go on the show, but she did anyway. seems to me she was an attention wh*re looking for her 15 minutes.. well she got it.

Chromegorilla
09-14-2006, 09:51 AM
I can't stand nancy Grace either..........but, The girl who offed herself had SERIOUS issues. She had lamented suicidal thoughts in the past and had been admitted to mental health facilities in the past. I think the girl killed her son. :(

wolfie
09-15-2006, 10:25 AM
I cannot stand Nancy Grace. She shows up on television with a "bed-head" hairdo and trys to make news instead of report or comment on news. She constantly announced that Scott Petersen was "guilty". All the while he is on trial. The guy is a pathological liar and a snake, but he still deserved unbiased reporting from the press. She constantly pontificates and draws conclusions about cases before all the evidence is presented. She needs to be shown the gate and thrown off the tube.
The problem is that CNN is a very biased newsagency to begin with.

Trailer Park Casanova
09-15-2006, 10:27 AM
Nancy Grace never met a person she thought wasn't guilty.

Seadog
09-15-2006, 11:30 AM
A lot of people are talked into something like that because they think the media attention will help get the word out. They see the families in similar situations on the NBC, ABC, or CBS networks and everyone is so sympathetic. And then the world flocks to find the child. Too often, people are naive. They never think that someone could twist their emotions and words around. It does not matter if the person is guilty or not. They feel that the media will be their ally.
Whether the person is guilty or not, the media is not there to create news or controversy. It interferes with the investigation and creates a block between family members and legitimate journalists. If someone stole your boat, how would you deal with a reporter that accused you of insurance fraud and whatever? You have no real legal recourse as long as they avoid actually blaming you. You may quickly find that the police are looking at you, more than for your boat. And the insurance company may deny or drag your claim out.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Same kind of thing thing happened with Jenny Jones a few years - she had two guests on blindsided one of them. One guest ended up killing the other after the show. She went away & hasn't been seen since.
Jury awarded the family 25 million. From CNN (oddly enough): :)
Besides funeral expenses of $6,500, jurors awarded $5 million in damages for Amedure's suffering before he died, $10 million to the family for the loss of his companionship and $10 million for the loss of money Amedure would have earned.

HocusPocus
09-15-2006, 03:39 PM
The problem is that CNN is a very biased newsagency to begin with.
all the news channels are biased.. just depends on what their agenda is.

YeLLowBoaT
09-15-2006, 03:44 PM
all the news channels are biased.. just depends on what their agenda is.
thier agenda is to make money.