PDA

View Full Version : roadrappers

LAFD
09-14-2006, 12:42 PM
anyone know whats in a roadraper? there i fixed the spelling :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2006, 12:46 PM
everything :crossx:

mbrown2
09-14-2006, 12:50 PM
Everclear and a whole bunch of s h i t to disguise the Everclear :)

djunkie
09-14-2006, 12:50 PM
anyone know whats in a roadrapper?
Its probably better if you don't know. :rollside: :rollside:

XFactor
09-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Poison. I know that for sure becuase your body rejects everything in your stomach after 2 drinks. :crossx: :D
I've got lots of UGLY stories with roadrappers as the catalyst. :crossx:

mbrown2
09-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Poison.
I think we all do.....We always order one the FNG that comes on the trip.......He/She is like "Order me a Raper".....and they become the food for photography later...:)

superdave013
09-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Poison. I know that for sure becuase your body rejects everything in your stomach after 2 drinks. :crossx: :D
haha, I think we all do.
The last time I got carried away with those I woke up with my eye lids stuck shut from dried puke! And don't ask my why but I puked all over my truck tire and wheel. My bros said they could not get me away from it and I was huggin that bitch like it was mommy's tit. But from what I'm told I had the real fun before I went down. I don't think those around me had a good time but I'm told I sure did. lol

slink
09-14-2006, 01:07 PM
I think we all do.....We always order one the FNG that comes on the trip.......He/She is like "Order me a Raper".....and they become the food for photography later...:)
No doubt........all I hear is "I can handle it", next thing you know they are waking up the next day on the beach, usually w/ "RR" in sunscreen on their back. good times

NOTALENT
09-14-2006, 01:13 PM
The same stuff thats in a Tremor.... :crossx: I had the recipe, but unfortunatley I was drunk when it was given to me!!! :hammerhea

BADBLOWN572
09-14-2006, 01:21 PM
There are a ton of different alcohols in a Road Raper. None of which are top shelf. Our friend is a bar tender there and he refuses to serve an close family/friends with road rapers. They are a hangover and a 1/2. ;)
I have drank multiple before and they do taste good. The don't taste so good the opposite direction of which they are intended. :yuk:

riverbound
09-14-2006, 01:23 PM
Rum
triple sec
everclear
and some other stuff.
We actually have the recipe at the river house.
I do have to say though, the road rapers they serve now are not as potent as the ones they served a couple years ago. but it is still fun to serve one up to the FNG. :crossx:

riverbound
09-14-2006, 01:25 PM
There are a ton of different alcohols in a Road Raper. None of which are top shelf. Our friend is a bar tender there and he refuses to serve an close family/friends with road rapers. They are a hangover and a 1/2. ;)
I have drank multiple before and they do taste good. The don't taste so good the opposite direction of which they are intended. :yuk:
Shut up Pu$$y and drink some. :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
09-14-2006, 01:25 PM
Is a road raPPer like some dude who stands on the side of the road...busting some rhymes for cash?? :D
<<<<< feels like being the spelling police today.

djunkie
09-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Is a road raPPer like some dude who stands on the side of the road...busting some rhymes for cash?? :D
I always wondered if there was a future in that. I think its my calling. :crossx: :crossx:

riverbound
09-14-2006, 01:29 PM
The spelling police is also a road raper thief....hey nan, hold this :mad:

BADBLOWN572
09-14-2006, 01:39 PM
Shut up Pu$$y and drink some. :crossx:
There is a problem with that... I would need to be in Parker to do that. Somehow it seems that might be difficult right about now. :( Otherwise, drink up mo fo!!! ;) :)

Nord
09-14-2006, 01:42 PM
I had a roadraper night about 2 years ago. I was staying at RD's and ended up on the side of the house. It was projecting out of my face (nose included) like a fire hose.
I had only had 2 of the devil's coctails and felt great on the boat ride home. I woke up in the top bunk of the bunkbed with water all over me from the water bottle I took to bed with me. My head felt like it was going to fall off, and in the mirror........I had taken on the look of E.T.
Never again..................
Cure =
1 Good cry
1 Bowl
1 Vicodon
1 Momosa (sp?)
~NORD~

Goad
09-14-2006, 01:43 PM
http://www.mixeddrinkrecipes.net/recipes_pfv.php?action=popup&dn=24542
Name: ROADRAPER
Ingredients: RUM, TROPICAL SCHNAPPS, EVERCLEAR, O.J. PINEAPPLE JUICE, CRANBERRY JUICE, GRENEDINE.
Instructions: DRINK IS SERVED IN A 32oz ROADRAPER SOUVENIER MUG.
Origin THE HOUSE DRINK AT THE WORLD FAMOUS ROADRUNNER FLOATING DOCK BAR ON THE COLORADO RIVER IN PARKER AZ.
Servings: 1
Glass: Beer mug
Strength: Hangover-City
Difficulty: Intermediate

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-14-2006, 01:43 PM
LMAO! :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
09-14-2006, 01:45 PM
:rollside: Sorry, i was holding it. You took too long and there was a pole that needed to be danced on!!! LOL
At least you won't have worry about that till next year ;)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-14-2006, 01:46 PM
:rollside: Sorry, i was holding it. You took too long and there was a pole that needed to be danced on!!! LOL
At least you won't have worry about that till next year ;)
Now if he asks you to hold it, there will still be some there when you give it back! :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
09-14-2006, 01:47 PM
I always wondered if there was a future in that. I think its my calling. :crossx: :crossx:
I'm not sure if getting silly stringed is considered a "future", but if you think so, i think there may be an opening near the vincent thomas. :D

MudPumper
09-14-2006, 02:03 PM
anyone know whats in a roadrapper?
Is a Roadrapper the ghetto version of a Roadraper????? :rollside:

djunkie
09-14-2006, 02:06 PM
I'm not sure if getting silly stringed is considered a "future", but if you think so, i think there may be an opening near the vincent thomas. :D
One of these days I'm gonna see you chase you down. I need a pic of your vehicle though. :crossx: :crossx:

LAFD
09-14-2006, 02:09 PM
word up. :)

Do F150's Float?
09-14-2006, 02:11 PM
One of these days I'm gonna see you chase you down. I need a pic of your vehicle though. :crossx: :crossx:
Well it's on my myspace ;) and it says "BAD*NAN" on the license plate, OH! and my screen name miiiight have something to do with it. LOL

djunkie
09-14-2006, 02:12 PM
word up. :)
Ya no it...... Dawg!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
09-14-2006, 02:13 PM
Well it's on my myspace ;) and it says "BAD*NAN" on the license plate, OH! and my screen name miiiight have something to do with it. LOL
Wow. Your one of those crazy Myspace people aren't you? Too much shit going on on that page. LOL!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Her454
09-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Never even heard of this drink. And Im grateful after reading Superdaves Post. :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
09-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Wow. Your one of those crazy Myspace people aren't you? Too much shit going on on that page. LOL!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Nah, im not a crazy myspace people. I know everyone on there (ok, except pennywise...). Did i mention i sit at a desk all day? (are my excuses making me sound less crazy yet?) :rollside:

superdave013
09-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Never even heard of this drink. And Im grateful after reading Superdaves Post. :rollside:
lol when chicks drink them it's like a country song.
You can tell by the way she buckles and bends, she's drinkin roadrapers again.

djunkie
09-14-2006, 02:18 PM
Nah, im not a crazy myspace people. I know everyone on there (ok, except pennywise...). Did i mention i sit at a desk all day? (are my excuses making me sound less crazy yet?) :rollside:
Your getting there. Let me see if I can remember my dam password to get back into my myspace thingy. I only go on there when I get an email that someposted a comment about me. :crossx:

MudPumper
09-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Then you have not experienced Parker the right way yet have you?????

Do F150's Float?
09-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Your getting there. Let me see if I can remember my dam password to get back into my myspace thingy. I only go on there when I get an email that someposted a comment about me. :crossx:
Oh and FYI - i lied, theres no pic on there...just of the back of it after a tailgate taco party. LOL

djunkie
09-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Oh and FYI - i lied, theres no pic on there...just of the back of it after a tailgate taco party. LOL
Black F-150. I'll be on the look out. I tried to do the add you to my friends thing. Not sure if I did it right.

TAF
09-14-2006, 02:38 PM
I laughed even harder when I saw your post pointing it out. Watch for my book coming out at Christmas "Road Rapers and the Girls I've warned not to drink them". It currently is being edited to protect the innocent and some of the :crossx: guilty. :rollside: :)

HavasuSelect
09-14-2006, 02:44 PM
I had a raper after a full day of beer bonging and mixed drinks. Definetely not the right idea. I don't remember too much after that. Except ending up in a neighbors yard. Let's just say it came back up, many times. I was supposed to be at work the next day but I didn't quite make it.
Hence my saying "I got road raped"

Her454
09-14-2006, 02:50 PM
I had a raper after a full day of beer bonging and mixed drinks. Definetely not the right idea. I don't remember too much after that. Except ending up in a neighbors yard. Let's just say it came back up, many times. I was supposed to be at work the next day but I didn't quite make it.
Hence my saying "I got road raped"
Is that the drink in your avatar ? :rollside:

Tequila-John
09-14-2006, 02:50 PM
I love those things WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HavasuSelect
09-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Is that the drink in your avatar ? :rollside:
LOL, nope. That's some homemade moonshine in Havasu. Although I wouldn't doubt you could blow flames with a Road Raper.

Cole Trickle
09-14-2006, 02:59 PM
I would bet that almost everyone in this thread that has drank a Road Raper has been sick at one time or another.
I have been done in twice;) (One time I got 2 down and wen't for a third :yuk: sadly I threw up hanging over the side of the boat while still tied up:D)
the other time I threw a RR down while puffing on a cigar after a day full of drinking.
We had a good friend of ours that could handle his liquor. after hearing about the Road Raper challenge (I don't think anyone has ever got/kept 4 down) he decided to ride along and give it a try. This guy was 6'3" 350lbs and got 3 down clean. He ordered a 4th and got a 1/3 the way through before we headed home.
I have pictures of him laying on the floor in the bathroom with vomit all over him and the floor.He was done at 8pm while we laughed and took photos.he slept on the line X bed of his truck until 11am in mid summer heat.(He didn't drink anything else that weekend;))
The key is to split ONE with a friend too help get the party started :crossx:

LAFD
09-14-2006, 03:01 PM
ive kept 3-1/2 down never threw up but wish i had a bullet the next morning cause damn i was feelin bad. words cant even describe how bad i felt.

riverbound
09-14-2006, 03:07 PM
I think I have done 4 in a day......but they were spread out pretty far. no way I could do 4 in a single sitting.

Cole Trickle
09-14-2006, 03:23 PM
I think I have done 4 in a day......but they were spread out pretty far. no way I could do 4 in a single sitting.
Fire engine Red barf would not match the Stokers gel scheme!!!!

Parker Dreamin
09-14-2006, 03:46 PM
so yummy... they do give u a nice buzz... but never have more then 2.

RitcheyRch
09-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Never heard of it.
anyone know whats in a roadraper? there i fixed the spelling :)