PDA

View Full Version : Any V.W hook ups out there?

Cole Trickle
09-14-2006, 12:53 PM
One of the girls from my office is looking at buying a new Convertible Beetle in the next couple days.(Creme/Black Top/Black Interior)
She has been dealing with Capo VW but they are being pretty tuff on price.Her family has not bought that many new cars so I think they are trying to pull the rookie buyer move.
She is a sweet girl and this is her first new car so I would like to send her to someone that will treat her fair and not grind the family into making a bad deal.
thank you :)

spectratoad
09-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Beetlejuice own a VW dealership down there somewhere.

Goad
09-14-2006, 12:57 PM
in my experience (im a VW guy).....stay away from McKenna and the one in Irvine. (I cant remember the name)
Capo and Commenwealth (55 and Edinger) are the best dealerships in orange county. Santa Monica and Long Beach are good as well.
Just stay away from the Irvine one at all costs, I have heard many horror stories from there.
I have purchased 2 new VW's from Commonwealth with great results. Neither one of the sales rep's I worked with still work there, otherwise I would refer you.

Tom Brown
09-14-2006, 12:59 PM
If she's down with a Mini Cooper soft top, Zig can hook her up. :cool:

riverracerx
09-14-2006, 01:15 PM
Greg Timmons (BeetleJuice) owns Timmons VW in Long Beach. He can hook you up and he is a really nice guy!
He's in Steamboat all the time with a beautiful Hustler.

Steamin' Rice
09-14-2006, 01:30 PM
beetlejuice.....beetlejuice....beetlejuice......
He should be able to hook you up!!

Cole Trickle
09-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Greg Timmons (BeetleJuice) owns Timmons VW in Long Beach. He can hook you up and he is a really nice guy!
He's in Steamboat all the time with a beautiful Hustler.
Any contact info? :)

riverracerx
09-14-2006, 03:10 PM
See my post at RRX here:
http://riverracerx.com/cgi-bin/mb2/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=2;t=7344;r=1

Cole Trickle
09-14-2006, 03:11 PM
See my post at RRX here:
http://riverracerx.com/cgi-bin/mb2/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=2;t=7344;r=1
I appreciate it!!:D