PDA

View Full Version : Cant believe it

soupersonic
09-14-2006, 01:54 PM
The wife calls this realtor this morning on something over of the east coast with a price tag of $1,190,000. He asks " Where you from ? " My wife says "AZ" She says hello? hello? hello? Dial tone, he ****ing hung up on her so she calls back. He says ( insert your best Andy from Mayberry accent here) "YOU PEOPLE" over on the west coast are all upside down on all your shit over there and cant make any money so your all coming over here.
What an arrogant ****.I thought my money was green just like everyone elses. If i was petty i would probably try to sue for discrimination .But i am not so i will settle for everyone from ***boat emailing this backwoods **** and asking him if he wants to buy property in Cali or AZ.
Barry Hensen
bkhenson1@juno.com

f_inscreenname
09-14-2006, 02:11 PM
I personally would love for you all to come over to my side of the world. ***boats are very welcome where I am from. Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch for ya. :)

RitcheyRch
09-14-2006, 04:16 PM
What an a_hole.
The wife calls this realtor this morning on something over of the east coast with a price tag of $1,190,000. He asks " Where you from ? " My wife says "AZ" She says hello? hello? hello? Dial tone, he ****ing hung up on her so she calls back. He says ( insert your best Andy from Mayberry accent here) "YOU PEOPLE" over on the west coast are all upside down on all your shit over there and cant make any money so your all coming over here.
What an arrogant ****.I thought my money was green just like everyone elses. If i was petty i would probably try to sue for discrimination .But i am not so i will settle for everyone from ***boat emailing this backwoods **** and asking him if he wants to buy property in Cali or AZ.
Barry Hensen
bkhenson1@juno.com

socalmoney
09-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Maybe he thought you were an illegal alien. I think the east coast thinks that is all that is left out here in the west.

reDECKulous
09-14-2006, 04:19 PM
He's just jealous because his house didn't quadruple in value over the last 5 years.

out of bounds
09-14-2006, 04:32 PM
dum a$$ like you said money spend the same there as it dose here!!!!

AirtimeLavey
09-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Not too bright...usually Californians cash out their equity here and go pay cash for something anywhere else, and get 5 times the house/land, etc. :hammerhea

cdog
09-14-2006, 04:55 PM
PM me your info and I can set you up with a referral agent in the area your looking at.
Corey
714-658-6291

GHT
09-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Barry Hensen
bkhenson1@juno.com
Just e-mailed him and here is a copy of the e-mail:
Title: "Looking to move / Can't make any Money"
Barry,
Hi, I currently live in NV. and also own a house in AZ. I'm looking to relocate because I can't seem to make any money out here in the West. I might be a little upside down in one of my houses and I'm not completly sure how I sit in the other. I have heard the East Coast is the place people in our economic situation can prosper finacially. Please get back to me and let me know if you can provide any assistance in my selfish, money grubbing, land monopolizing quest.
Thanks for your open mindedness,
Your the best.
GHT...
Hope he gets a kick out of it.
DON :) :)

GHT
09-14-2006, 06:16 PM
I personally would love for you all to come over to my side of the world. ***boats are very welcome where I am from. Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch for ya. :)
Are you crazy???? You actually have a Winter there.... BURRRRRRR.....
:) :)

Cheap Thrills
09-14-2006, 06:39 PM
Mayberry is the fictional name for Mt. Airy NC.
Yes it's Andy Griffin's home town.
Yes most people around the Blue Ridge speak with a Southern accent.
NO, We are not all assholes. Come on out.
We would be happy to have ya :rollside:
What are you looking for ? I have a few friends in realestate PM me they may be able to help you find something.
C.T. :wink:

soupersonic
09-14-2006, 07:28 PM
Just e-mailed him and here is a copy of the e-mail:
Title: "Looking to move / Can't make any Money"
Barry,
Hi, I currently live in NV. and also own a house in AZ. I'm looking to relocate because I can't seem to make any money out here in the West. I might be a little upside down in one of my houses and I'm not completly sure how I sit in the other. I have heard the East Coast is the place people in our economic situation can prosper finacially. Please get back to me and let me know if you can provide any assistance in my selfish, money grubbing, land monopolizing quest.
Thanks for your open mindedness,
Your the best.
GHT...
Hope he gets a kick out of it.
DON :) :)
I showed the wife this post, i think she broke a rib laughing her arse off Thanks

soupersonic
09-14-2006, 07:32 PM
PM me your info and I can set you up with a referral agent in the area your looking at.
Corey
714-658-6291
Help offered is always appreciated,Thanks

GHT
09-14-2006, 07:47 PM
I showed the wife this post, i think she broke a rib laughing her arse off Thanks
Still no response from our buddy Barry.. :rolleyes:

soupersonic
09-14-2006, 07:55 PM
He is three hours ahead of us, give him until tomorrow.Hell, he called here at 6 AM just to hang up on us when he found out we lived in AZ

locogringo
09-14-2006, 09:39 PM
I had to support the cause, I can't stand stupid Realtors either.
This is what I sent:
Hello Berry;
My company is looking into acquiring some more berries for our portfolio. We have currently frowned upon buying berries in California, Arizona and Las Vegas; however, we are currently looking to expand Eastward.
Our future acqusitions on the East coast will be in the straw-berry land where entitlements have not been put in place yet. Minimum Berry acreages not less than 100 acres zoned commercial .
My reason for wanting to invest outside the Western region is because we have just not been able to make any sort of profitable investments here in knowledeable Berries and over the last 7 years have been inundated with Berry-poor business decisions, monopolized out of making any decent profits and have had to precociously turn away lucrative Berry-deals.
Since we here on this side of the U.S. are seemingly so inept, I would be more than graced by your inundating "Barry" ability to steer me away from the forsaken path I am currently on.
I look forward to being absolved from my ways.
Signed;
Berry sick n tired of unknowingness

superdave013
09-14-2006, 09:54 PM
I sent this one. lol
Dude man,
I need to scoot outta this place as the tasty waves and cool breezes are just not enough anymore. I need to move to an area where I can make some good scratch with little to no effort.
So please get back to me pronto.
Thanks brah!
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar45_1.gif

Magic34
09-14-2006, 10:26 PM
I sent this one. lol
Dude man,
I need to scoot outta this place as the tasty waves and cool breezes are just not enough anymore. I need to move to an area where I can make some good scratch with little to no effort.
So please get back to me pronto.
Thanks brah!
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar45_1.gif
LMAO.... Nice!