PDA

View Full Version : Pastie Boy needs a G/F

nodigg
09-14-2006, 08:14 PM
Or at least some one to dream about? His once a year river trip is RD's b-day this year. Got any mature sinlge women on board that trip? He's 40 something and decent enough. Holds a steady job. Makes good money. Good natured. Has all his own teeth. :) :rollside: Walk up and inroduce yourself.

DILLIGAF
09-14-2006, 08:24 PM
WTF is that? Whoring out pastie boy :rolleyes:
You are just trying to work up the girls for their free pasties which of course will be put on while he is on your boat.
Tell him to quit drinking so many Red Bulls. I think he scares the girls when he is drunk on that shit.....lol
Sam is a nice guy girls. Actually he is too nice IMO. He is an excellant boat biach also :)

Irishgal
09-14-2006, 08:39 PM
Or at least some one to dream about? His once a year river trip is RD's b-day this year. Got any mature sinlge women on board that trip? He's 40 something and decent enough. Holds a steady job. Makes good money. Good natured. Has all his own teeth. :) :rollside: Walk up and inroduce yourself.
He makes really good Jello shots too :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-15-2006, 06:29 AM
Awwww, Pastie Boy is such a nice guy too. Hopefully we can find him the love of his life!
See ya 'all there!!! :rollside:

phuggit
09-15-2006, 09:04 AM
Nodigg,
Is that your big ass crane where the roller rink used to be? We were 4x4ing the other evening and I stopped by your place to say hello, but no one was around. That crane is bad ass. Can I drive it?
Sorry about the jack, now back to the original thread.

Nord
09-15-2006, 09:08 AM
I'm sure Barbigirl has a couple for him :rolleyes:

nodigg
09-15-2006, 06:54 PM
WTF is that? Whoring out pastie boy :rolleyes:
You are just trying to work up the girls for their free pasties which of course will be put on while he is on your boat.
Tell him to quit drinking so many Red Bulls. I think he scares the girls when he is drunk on that shit.....lol
Sam is a nice guy girls. Actually he is too nice IMO. He is an excellant boat biach also :)
Thanks for the Advertising Tom!

nodigg
09-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Nodigg,
Is that your big ass crane where the roller rink used to be? We were 4x4ing the other evening and I stopped by your place to say hello, but no one was around. That crane is bad ass. Can I drive it?
Sorry about the jack, now back to the original thread.
Yup and SHHHHHHHH! :)

nodigg
09-15-2006, 06:55 PM
He makes really good Jello shots too :)
IS that an offer?

nodigg
09-15-2006, 06:56 PM
Awwww, Pastie Boy is such a nice guy too. Hopefully we can find him the love of his life!
See ya 'all there!!! :rollside:
It'd be easy if Jason didn't go and get you legally bound up!

nodigg
09-15-2006, 06:57 PM
I'm sure Barbigirl has a couple for him :rolleyes:
Let's keep our pasties crossed!