PDA

View Full Version : Channel Scum

Jokers Wild Havasu
09-14-2006, 10:00 PM
I occasionally lurk around the forums and keep my mouth shut but IÂ’m just getting a little fed up with some things so here goes my rant.
IÂ’ve attend many meetings and functions over the past few years trying to defend our sport/lifestyle (Performance Boating). IÂ’ve taken many non-boaters who are in positions that can affect our sport on rides in my boats, lunches, dinners and basically spent a fair amount of time and money trying to help educate the boat haters that we (Performance Boaters) arenÂ’t all bad. Yes I do have a little more to lose than the average guy due to the nature of my business, but all aside I am still an avid boater.
I can’t remember who said it but I’m going to quote that unknown person. “There is usually about 5% of any group who are bad apples, trouble makers and or just poor representatives to their group.” I’m starting to wonder if it may be a little more than a 5% bad apple ratio in our group. I’m no angel, I’ve done some stupid things in the past but we all need to grow up sometime and take responsibility for ourselves and those on our boats.
Today I was toting around a film crew, members from Lake Havasu and Arizona tourism board and a production crew in the Channel. They were shooting a commercial trying to promote boating in Arizona. I had just finished answering their questions on the wild out of control partying and vulgar behavior that they have heard of in Havasu. Trying to defend our sport I used the above mentioned 5% theory. I no sooner finished my statement when some idiot started screaming SHOW YOUR TITS over and over and over. Before I turned to look at the idiot I was hoping it was some tweaker or a channel troll acting a fool, but no it was some yahoo in a little Eliminator cat with twin outboards. WhatÂ’s your problem!!!!!!!!! Do you have no self control or class!!!!!!! This isnÂ’t the first time IÂ’ve seen you being an idiot. You know who you are & also not everyone wants to hear your crappy sounding stereo!!
My office is in the Channel and I see a lot of people doing a lot of unnecessary damage to our sport. It sounds stupid but maybe we should we post names and pictures of these people so we could shun them from our sport????? :mad:
Todd Taylor
Jokers Wild Promotions

SHAKEN Not Stirred
09-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Hey Todd....
It's a shame that the Havasu boating life we all once enjoyed as kids has changed so much........
Hopefully we can all find a way to slow down the madness a bit.....
Good to see you post here.....
Later,
CJG
:)

Magic34
09-14-2006, 10:23 PM
I occasionally lurk around the forums and keep my mouth shut but IÂ’m just getting a little fed up with some things so here goes my rant.
IÂ’ve attend many meetings and functions over the past few years trying to defend our sport/lifestyle (Performance Boating). IÂ’ve taken many non-boaters who are in positions that can affect our sport on rides in my boats, lunches, dinners and basically spent a fair amount of time and money trying to help educate the boat haters that we (Performance Boaters) arenÂ’t all bad. Yes I do have a little more to lose than the average guy due to the nature of my business, but all aside I am still an avid boater.
I can’t remember who said it but I’m going to quote that unknown person. “There is usually about 5% of any group who are bad apples, trouble makers and or just poor representatives to their group.” I’m starting to wonder if it may be a little more than a 5% bad apple ratio in our group. I’m no angel, I’ve done some stupid things in the past but we all need to grow up sometime and take responsibility for ourselves and those on our boats.
Today I was toting around a film crew, members from Lake Havasu and Arizona tourism board and a production crew in the Channel. They were shooting a commercial trying to promote boating in Arizona. I had just finished answering their questions on the wild out of control partying and vulgar behavior that they have heard of in Havasu. Trying to defend our sport I used the above mentioned 5% theory. I no sooner finished my statement when some idiot started screaming SHOW YOUR TITS over and over and over. Before I turned to look at the idiot I was hoping it was some tweaker or a channel troll acting a fool, but no it was some yahoo in a little Eliminator cat with twin outboards. WhatÂ’s your problem!!!!!!!!! Do you have no self control or class!!!!!!! This isnÂ’t the first time IÂ’ve seen you being an idiot. You know who you are & also not everyone wants to hear your crappy sounding stereo!!
My office is in the Channel and I see a lot of people doing a lot of unnecessary damage to our sport. It sounds stupid but maybe we should we post names and pictures of these people so we could shun them from our sport????? :mad:
Todd Taylor
Jokers Wild Promotions
With that being said, I'll continue to sponsor your events. :cool:

LHC30Victory
09-14-2006, 10:26 PM
Hey Todd, Thanks for your effort to spread reason to those who would not otherwise see it. We would be happy to help in whatever way we could.
On the other note, and IMHO, the 5% number I am sure is a random guess and this wacka wonder (no disrespect to non-wonder's with wackas :) ) just happens to be one of those "squeaky wheels" that seems to get noticed more than others. I think posting names will invite another "drama contest" and so the true intent will quickly become lost. We should speak among ourselves and deal with this problem in real life rather than on the boards.

SummitKarl
09-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Hey Todd, Thanks for your effort to spread reason to those who would not otherwise see it. We would be happy to help in whatever way we could.
On the other note, and IMHO, the 5% number I am sure is a random guess and this wacka wonder (no disrespect to non-wonder's with wackas :) ) just happens to be one of those "squeaky wheels" that seems to get noticed more than others. I think posting names will invite another "drama contest" and so the true intent will quickly become lost. We should speak among ourselves and deal with this problem in real life rather than on the boards.
Pure genius...... :)
I may know a concrete crew or two looking for work :2purples: :)

lucky
09-15-2006, 06:04 AM
It may be out of hand - Sure -- But maybe Next time DON"T take a film Crew to the CHannel ????? Thats as bad as taking them to the sand bar to promote the Angels of Boating - I would suggest you take them on YOUR Organized Events - - Ps -- Whacker Guys Only want to see tits as they are Usually Sporting Sausage on their rides :) Seriouly-- I could think of a bizzilian better places show how good US boaters are ! Chris

superdave013
09-15-2006, 06:10 AM
well you were there with a film crew.
Post his pic already! :D
BTW, I do agree with your thinking and it won't be the first time people have been called out here complete with pics.

DCBDaytona
09-15-2006, 06:19 AM
I have an idea who it is...But in reality, what did you expect? Havasu has changed drastically over the years, and much for the worse. There are low class/uneducated people boating there everyday! This does not come as a suprise at all. :cry:

havaduner
09-15-2006, 06:24 AM
I have an idea who it is...But in reality, what did you expect? Havasu has changed drastically over the years, and much for the worse. There are low class/uneducated people boating there everyday! This does not come as a suprise at all. :cry:
Yeah, unfortunately some of these low class/uneducated people buy big expensive fast boats, still act like FOCKING idiots, but arent classified by as the "undesireable" becuase they are in the brand boat of the day.....

DCBDaytona
09-15-2006, 06:28 AM
Yeah, unfortunately some of these low class/uneducated people buy big expensive fast boats, still act like FOCKING idiots, but arent classified by as the "undesireable" becuase they are in the brand boat of the day.....
Believe me, I understand. Havasu...Nevermind, I don't want to rant! Things have changed, we'll leave it at that. :p

rodnjen
09-15-2006, 06:31 AM
It starts with everyone taking responsibility for themselves first, however most of the delinquents probably aren't on the boards anyway. I haven't been in the channel on a Saturday in years, and probably won't be going anytime soon. That sucks, my family really enjoyed those times when people would just hang out, have a couple of beers and maybe even show a t*t occassionally, no harm no foul. Things have just gotten too carried away.
I think the best thing ***boaters can do is take the high-road whenever possible and set an example. Then, let local law enforcement do what they do.

havaduner
09-15-2006, 06:35 AM
It starts with everyone taking responsibility for themselves first, however most of the delinquents probably aren't on the boards anyway. I haven't been in the channel on a Saturday in years, and probably won't be going anytime soon. That sucks, my family really enjoyed those times when people would just hang out, have a couple of beers and maybe even show a t*t occassionally, no harm no foul. Things have just gotten too carried away.
I think the best thing ***boaters can do is take the high-road whenever possible and set an example. Then, let local law enforcement do what they do.
I agree 100% with your first sentence. Now, define a delinquent.

DCBDaytona
09-15-2006, 06:37 AM
I agree 100% with your first sentence. Now, define a delinquent.
That's the prob...

jojoshow
09-15-2006, 06:38 AM
It is sad the way its become over the last years. Many new laws and stuff. But we are going to have to start controlling ourselves, setting good examples, and taking care of the idiots out there. All in all it the still the best place for boating.

DCBDaytona
09-15-2006, 06:43 AM
It is sad the way its become over the last years. Many new laws and stuff. But we are going to have to start controlling ourselves, setting good examples, and taking care of the idiots out there. All in all it the still the best place for boating.
Good Examples...does that mean allowing your children to watch the girls at the Sandbar/Mini-Sandbar? It's so disturbing to see kids there....

Mandelon
09-15-2006, 06:55 AM
On a Thursday? I thought boobies only came out in the channel on Friday and Saturday afternoons???

atomickitn
09-15-2006, 06:58 AM
Todd Taylor
Jokers Wild Promotions
this could turn ugly .......however it has to be this way , the channel should be reserved for non x rated stuff so families can enjoy as well as the many non boaters alike, now i have had some wild ,wild times on my ride , even when i have had my stripper pole out and lots of pretty girls have been known ,and seen doing lots of very adult stuff, and i know you all have seen the pics ,,,,but one thing i never ,,,,never did was while in the channel during the day with lots of others around and especially when kids were around was to allow any type of rude conduct.......I know as a fellow boater ,if i had a group full of kids and older family members , and they wanted to spend time in the channel i would surly not want to see all that go's on in the channel ....maybe i'm just growing up but as i pass thru the channel now days IT is really a turn off to see soooooo many stupid people doing the things that they do ......me and some of my crew have at times gone off the deep end , on several occasions , when we have seen idiots throw trash , cic buts ,bottles ,cans ....you name it ......people this is our vacation spot ,drinking water ,.........think about it !!!you bring it in ,you take it out !!
and if you want to have a wild sex party go to some cove ,somewhere ,private and have at it ........just my .02, thanks for listening :)

meaniam
09-15-2006, 07:06 AM
i have only one thing to say about this depressing post. and the bad behavior and raider nation group that just doesnt know how to act civilized. i saw it just yesterday at route 66. about 20 radior nation guys rolling down the route started a brawl. and as for the rest of that
SHOW YOUR TITS IS GOOD NATURED FUN

meaniam
09-15-2006, 07:09 AM
I AGREE THE R RATING SHOULDNT BE ON THE CHANNEL. BUT THEN THE CHANNEL. WOULD LIKELY BE SLOW WHICH WOULD BE GOOD. sorry about the caps. carbon levels would drop. enfore it on the channel just allow one adult area somewhere, and if you disapprove of it dont go there. thats all illl be saying on this matter

beaverretriever
09-15-2006, 07:14 AM
Note to self.... Sell Eliminator Cat with dual outboards... :crossx:

ChumpChange
09-15-2006, 07:31 AM
A month or so ago, I had the pleasure of having my boat beached in the channel next to Todd during some monsoon winds. He and I spoke in regards to the behavior of the channel. Common decency has gone out the window in the channel. Yes, it may not be breaking the law but since when does the law dictate decency among others? I hope that the laws that get passed and continue to do so will somehow bring back decency.
When I go to Havasu, it's always with the wife. We don't necessarily drink, party, and would probably be classified as "boring" to most people on this board. We enjoy the lifestyle of boating, whether it be running up river or watching multi-colored boats cruise through the channel. I love boats, not necessarily the people who can afford them.
I can't wait until some people catch wind of this thread and take it the other direction which I'm sure it will.

Howie Feltersnatch
09-15-2006, 07:38 AM
Hey all you had to do was show me your tits & I would have shut up! :rollside:

phebus
09-15-2006, 07:45 AM
Unfortunately, the channel is just a microcosm of todays society in general. If you provide an atmosphere for people to party, relax, and have a good time, regardless of where it is, in todays world, you will have that element show up.

Ziggy
09-15-2006, 07:46 AM
The authorities often put pics of Drunk drivers or "johns" in papers, especially during holiday season..........why not eliminators with twins? or others that are inappropriate for the area.
I've been thru the channal a whooping 2 times over the last few seasons just for that reason.

SummitKarl
09-15-2006, 07:47 AM
We don't necessarily drink, party, and would probably be classified as "boring"
sounds like a great weekend to me :)
lemonaide and a calm relaxing time spent with friends :cool: :cool: :cool:
but before this thread does get ugly.
In MY EYES, the channel has got MUCH!!!!! better in the last 2 yrs....still not family by any means (ON THE WEEKENDS!!!!!!!), but the MTV and GGW mentality seems to be thining out.
then again I have seen so much of it over the last decade, I think I have become numb to the goings on

Jyruiz
09-15-2006, 07:48 AM
When I go to Havasu, it's always with the wife. We don't necessarily drink, party, and would probably be classified as "boring" to most people on this board. We enjoy the lifestyle of boating, whether it be running up river or watching multi-colored boats cruise through the channel. I love boats, not necessarily the people who can afford them.
I can't wait until some people catch wind of this thread and take it the other direction which I'm sure it will.
I guess my wife and I are boring too. :)

4day!!
09-15-2006, 07:49 AM
Thanks MTV & Girls Gone Wild, nice job fellas.. :mad:

Ziggy
09-15-2006, 07:49 AM
Hey all you had to do was show me your tits & I would have shut up! :rollside:
Why would you want to see Todd's tits? :idea: :rolleyes: :D

DCBDaytona
09-15-2006, 08:03 AM
Thanks MTV & Girls Gone Wild, nice job fellas.. :mad:
That is only the start...The boom of trouble in Havasu came with the SoCal housing bubble. When "others" found out about the creative financing that could be done, the chit hit the fan.

catman-do
09-15-2006, 08:09 AM
I agree with Summit. Im only 26 and have been going out there since I was 10, but I think it went on a curve (similar to an economic curve). When we first went out as kids it was mellow and at 11 I was driving the boat through the channel without parents even on board! There wasnt the rif-raff back then and boats were much smaller (along with ego's). Then about 7-10 years ago it just got waaaayyy to out of hand and Im sure Havasu was letting a little of it slide since they were now experiencing revenues they had never seen before. The last few years it seems as if everything is starting to calm back down a bit. I can drive through the channel without seeing t!ts everywhere, raiders fans trying to fight, and some chick getting banged by a corona bottle. There still is a ways to go though. I agree with the you bring it- you haul it away comment that somone said. Too many coves are huge trash bins....

jbtrailerjim
09-15-2006, 08:21 AM
Sounds like my wife and I. I've never really thought of us being boring though. I've always just thought of myself as a person who just enjoys boating and is able to enjoy it without acting like a drunken idiot. I'm also respectful to everyone around me.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
09-15-2006, 08:26 AM
Well in my opinion, havasu is just fine. Back in the late 90's it was out of control. I think now a days its pretty well patroled, and for the most part "safe and sane". I dont no about the rest of your guys, but girls getting banged bye a corona bottle are hard to come buy these days! Sure there is an occasional titty flash..... BIG DEAL! There is an occasional fight.....happens everyday weather your at the lake, a bar, club, work, grocery store, etc... There will always be some moron yelling shit you dont want to here, hell go to a baseball game, or a football game and listen to whats being yelled! Thats not a family event. My point i guess is, everyone seems to be worried about "the kids", well i dont see any 9 year olds getting offended bye these things. When these kids get older the only thing they are gonna remember is being on the lake, playing in the water, and being with family and friends. If anyone wants to show me some tities all be in the channel in an hour or so..... money

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-15-2006, 08:33 AM
I AGREE THE R RATING SHOULDNT BE ON THE CHANNEL. BUT THEN THE CHANNEL. WOULD LIKELY BE SLOW WHICH WOULD BE GOOD. sorry about the caps. carbon levels would drop. enfore it on the channel just allow one adult area somewhere, and if you disapprove of it dont go there. thats all illl be saying on this matter
Wouldn't that be copper canyon?

wsuwrhr
09-15-2006, 08:37 AM
....here I was thinking everyone was pissed at me for running dry headers.
Brian

SummitKarl
09-15-2006, 08:38 AM
I agree with Summit. Im only 26 and have been going out there since I was 10, but I think it went on a curve (similar to an economic curve). When we first went out as kids it was mellow and at 11 I was driving the boat through the channel without parents even on board! There wasnt the rif-raff back then and boats were much smaller (along with ego's). Then about 7-10 years ago it just got waaaayyy to out of hand and Im sure Havasu was letting a little of it slide since they were now experiencing revenues they had never seen before. The last few years it seems as if everything is starting to calm back down a bit. I can drive through the channel without seeing t!ts everywhere, raiders fans trying to fight, and some chick getting banged by a corona bottle. There still is a ways to go though. I agree with the you bring it- you haul it away comment that somone said. Too many coves are huge trash bins....
you said it, thank god it's calmed down a bit, ZIGGY and I have seen some NASTY!!!!!!! :yuk: stuff over the years, one that stands out is some chick with GREEN hair was BLOWING every guy in sight at copper, then for her finally......popped a chicken leg in her cooz and pulled out nothing but bone. one of our friends got it on tape.
WTF is wrong with people :rolleyes: I won't even get into the stuff I Have seen at the Sand Bar but lets just say 7yrs ago or so I saw things far worse then I just described......it's that kinda stuff that keeps me off the lake on the weekends.... but thankfully this kind of behavior seems to have stopped, now it's just the occasional drunken boobie show, which I am ok with :)

wsuwrhr
09-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Rio,
I think you forgot your meds again bud.
"That sucks, my family really enjoyed those times when people would just hang out, have a couple of beers and maybe even show a t*t occassionally, no harm no foul. "
"SHOW YOUR TITS IS GOOD NATURED FUN "
Been doin Havasu and the river since the early sixties and it's thinking like this that have led to the situation as it is.Yes there is harm and foul because you can't control who your audience is. I don't want my younger children influenced by your lewd, promiscuist behavior and they have just as much right to be there as you! Take your "starved for attention" tramps back home where you're not subjecting the masses to the view of saggy boobs and rude behavior, your drunkassed punks that think since they're away from home that it's a "free fire zone", your loud obnoxious noiseboxes, and thrill your neighbors and see how long they put up with it.
What I don't understand is this. IS the pleasure the lowlife trash receives outta flashing of the tits from the tits themselves (then just do it at home) or from the fact that they have this desire to be seen by hundreds of others? Are all of these females so starved for attention that this is their only claim to fame? Are these river females basically exhibitionists? What about the MEN (hah that's a laugh) of these tramps? Do they have this need to show off their girlfriends and wives chests in order to feel macho? Maybe this goes along the same lines of the "let's get a bigger, faster boat, (that we really can't afford, and don't know how to drive) so we can impress whoever!
Why the hell can't the channel trash just stay home and invite all of their friends over where they can walk around naked, drunk on their ass and do what they want and not subject the rest of us to that crap.
Would these same idiots do this sh*t at their local mall? At Disneyland? The beach? Then why should it be tolerated in the channel OR the sandbar? Why are these public places any different from the sidewalk in front of your kids grammer school?
I guess the answer to my question is that these types didn't get enough attention when they were growing up and feel the need to do whatever in front of an audience. Put it on the stage and get paid for it if that's what fullfils your need. If she's worth lookin at then put her in Playboy or Penthouse and let her get the attention that the both of you desire, get famous, make a few bucks and live happily ever after. Most of the freebie potshots aren't really worth lookin at.
I think the law doesn't go far enough! Any bullshit behavior should result in a morals conviction and registration as a sex affender. Any drunk conviction should result in the confiscation of said boat. Let's clean up the channel, sandbar, etc., where the public can go with their families and have a good time, feel safe, and not be subjected to the BS from a few. It's just like everything else in this country-> THE MAJORITY ARE BEING DICTATED TO BY THE MINORITY. F*ck um. it's time to go the other direction .
Bash away!
Rio

STV_Keith
09-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Ps -- Whacker Guys Only want to see tits as they are Usually Sporting Sausage on their rides :) Chris
Yeah, I have a hard enough time getting my friends to go for a ride. My whacker ride scares most of those car motor boat guys. :crossx:

wsuwrhr
09-15-2006, 08:40 AM
one that stands out is some chick with GREEN hair was BLOWING every guy in sight at copper, then for her finally......popped a chicken leg in her cooz and pulled out nothing but bone. one of our friends got it on tape.
...and I just couldn't help but stare.
How many time syou seen the tape?
What a joke.
Brian

wsuwrhr
09-15-2006, 08:41 AM
"tastes like chicken"

Goad
09-15-2006, 08:41 AM
When these kids get older the only thing they are gonna remember is being on the lake, playing in the water, and being with family and friends.
I grew up boating often in havasu/parker/mojave....I remember all the crazy shit I would see in Coper Canyon when I was 7-8 years old.....me and my dad would cruise down there and anchor and I would throw my scrawny ass off that rock. Thats all I cared about....I wasnt paying attention to all the boobs/sex/drinking going on. It didnt interest me at that age.
Things I remember seeing:
*some drunken fool doing a hand stand on the top and fell the wrong way - he died.
*A couple having sex no more then 10 feet from me on the top of the rock.
*on a holiday weekend, a house boat had 2 huge inflatible tits and a banner saying "show us your tits!" (i believe the crew was called "Team Woody")
*Numorous titty flashes
....And look at me today....witnessing this behavior didnt make me a porn star, a petaphile, or a woman beater. I am a normal civilized human being (well, maybe not to some).
Bottom line - I hate how people have to throw kids into the mix of excuses they dont want to see this shit. Just admit it - YOU dont want to see it. There is a time and place for everything and I agree - The channel isnt a place for that type of conduct.

Magic34
09-15-2006, 08:45 AM
This sounds like us exactly. BUT.... I know I am only 1/2 as lame as you are. :D :rollside: :crossx:

jbtrailerjim
09-15-2006, 08:46 AM
"That sucks, my family really enjoyed those times when people would just hang out, have a couple of beers and maybe even show a t*t occassionally, no harm no foul. "
Been doin Havasu and the river since the early sixties and it's thinking like this that have led to the situation as it is.Yes there is harm and foul because you can't control who your audience is. I don't want my younger children influenced by your lewd, promiscuist behavior and they have just as much right to be there as you! Take your "starved for attention" tramps back home where you're not subjecting the masses to the view of saggy boobs and rude behavior, your drunkassed punks that think since they're away from home that it's a "free fire zone", your loud obnoxious noiseboxes, and thrill your neighbors and see how long they put up with it.
What I don't understand is this. IS the pleasure the lowlife trash receives outta flashing of the tits from the tits themselves (then just do it at home) or from the fact that they have this desire to be seen by hundreds of others? Are all of these females so starved for attention that this is their only claim to fame? Are these river females basically exhibitionists? What about the MEN (hah that's a laugh) of these tramps? Do they have this need to show off their girlfriends and wives chests in order to feel macho? Maybe this goes along the same lines of the "let's get a bigger, faster boat, (that we really can't afford, and don't know how to drive) so we can impress whoever!
Why the hell can't the channel trash just stay home and invite all of their friends over where they can walk around naked, drunk on their ass and do what they want and not subject the rest of us to that crap.
Would these same idiots do this sh*t at their local mall? At Disneyland? The beach? Then why should it be tolerated in the channel OR the sandbar? Why are these public places any different from the sidewalk in front of your kids grammer school?
I guess the answer to my question is that these types didn't get enough attention when they were growing up and feel the need to do whatever in front of an audience. Put it on the stage and get paid for it if that's what fullfils your need. If she's worth lookin at then put her in Playboy or Penthouse and let her get the attention that the both of you desire, get famous, make a few bucks and live happily ever after. Most of the freebie potshots aren't really worth lookin at.
I think the law doesn't go far enough! Any bullshit behavior should result in a morals conviction and registration as a sex affender. Any drunk conviction should result in the confiscation of said boat. Let's clean up the channel, sandbar, etc., where the public can go with their families and have a good time, feel safe, and not be subjected to the BS from a few. It's just like everything else in this country-> THE MAJORITY ARE BEING DICTATED TO BY THE MINORITY. F*ck um. it's time to go the other direction .
Bash away!
Rio
Right on RIO! I absolutely could not have said it better myself. I agree with everything you said.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-15-2006, 08:48 AM
Bash away!
Rio
Ain't that the truth. You hit the nail right on the head. GREAT POST

SummitKarl
09-15-2006, 08:48 AM
...and I just couldn't help but stare.
How many time syou seen the tape?
What a joke.
Brian
I only saw bits and pieces :)

havaduner
09-15-2006, 08:49 AM
Chumpchange, Jbtrailerjim, Jyruiz, I am with you all! My boring self and family will be on the lake this weekend, we should all hang together!

OutCole'd
09-15-2006, 08:50 AM
Bash away!
Rio
Great post Rio! Two gold stars for you.

78 challenger
09-15-2006, 08:57 AM
I am sick of the fat, droopy boobed girls wearing pasties.

havaduner
09-15-2006, 09:05 AM
I grew up boating often in havasu/parker/mojave....I remember all the crazy shit I would see in Coper Canyon when I was 7-8 years old.....me and my dad would cruise down there and anchor and I would throw my scrawny ass off that rock. Thats all I cared about....I wasnt paying attention to all the boobs/sex/drinking going on. It didnt interest me at that age.
Things I remember seeing:
*some drunken fool doing a hand stand on the top and fell the wrong way - he died.
*A couple having sex no more then 10 feet from me on the top of the rock.
*on a holiday weekend, a house boat had 2 huge inflatible tits and a banner saying "show us your tits!" (i believe the crew was called "Team Woody")
*Numorous titty flashes
....And look at me today....witnessing this behavior didnt make me a porn star, a petaphile, or a woman beater. I am a normal civilized human being (well, maybe not to some).
Bottom line - I hate how people have to throw kids into the mix of excuses they dont want to see this shit. Just admit it - YOU dont want to see it. There is a time and place for everything and I agree - The channel isnt a place for that type of conduct.
Your right, I dont want to see it "IN PUBLIC" what I do in my house, (or what someone does in theirs) is thier business, so dont shove it in my face.
BTW, that pic in your sig line is mezmorizing for some reason......

Jyruiz
09-15-2006, 09:16 AM
Chumpchange, Jbtrailerjim, Jyruiz, I am with you all! My boring self and family will be on the lake this weekend, we should all hang together!
Love to, but we won't be in Havi this weekend. I am always a week to early or a week to late. :)

havaduner
09-15-2006, 09:20 AM
Love to, but we won't be in Havi this weekend. I am always a week to early or a week to late. :)
We'll be there next weekend too!!!

riverracerx
09-15-2006, 09:28 AM
I think my event will be really boring then.
But the kids will have fun!

MayDaze
09-15-2006, 09:29 AM
I guess my wife and I are boring too. :)
Add me and my fiance to the boring crowd too :)

Jyruiz
09-15-2006, 09:41 AM
Add me and my fiance to the boring crowd too :)
Added. Anybody else want to join BC. :D
havaduner,
We will be at the Rrx5 event, you should stop by and hang out with all of the BC.

Goad
09-15-2006, 09:43 AM
BTW, that pic in your sig line is mezmorizing for some reason......
I know....I stole it from some girls Myspace page....I cought myself mesmorized by it with a stupid smerk on my face for a good 2-3 minutes. That justified it to be sig worthy.

donzi5150
09-15-2006, 09:48 AM
I don't post much but one thing I have noticed is that many of the pictures that I see is grown adults throwing out gang signs and displaying this type of behavior. I have seen it in posted pictures as well as in HB Magazine. Condoning this type of behavior allows it to get out of hand. I work in the criminal field and see it everyday with the music, video games and our actions. If we buy into it it becomes acceptable to the low lives who started it.....Remember the sagging pants? That comes from prision......This same thing has happened in my home state for Mardi Gras and Jazz Fest. When a woman flashes in Mardi Gras she is sometimes mauled by the mob and many of these video companies hire homeless bums that have no moral or civil codes. I got in a fight with and idiot that jumped over me in a crowd to cop a cheap feel of a girl on her boyfriends shoulder. My response to him is that if idiots like you did not do sh!t like this more girls would flash! He did not like that.......And I agree there is a time and place but there also has to be limits....... If this behavior is going on children should not be there.

Mandelon
09-15-2006, 09:51 AM
Thats not a gang sign...... :p

duffster
09-15-2006, 09:52 AM
Funny this should all come up. This past weekend I had my dad out at Havasu and it's been around 25-years since he was last out.He was blown away by the trashy people in the Channel, Steamboat, Copper and it the Sand bar on Sunday! I had to sit their and hear how shitty this place has become. He asked why donÂ’t people water ski anymore like in the the pastpeople they just seem to want to haul ass around in ocean boats and drink and look like assholes all day and night.
To top it off on Sunday evening we when up to put my boat in a slip at LB for the night since the no mooring sign deal at the condos. So I’m taking care of everything looking for sunglass’s ect a 30-plus “Pantera” was trying to pull in so my dad runs over to help and find that they are all tweaking on
some serious drugs and some punk ass was on the floor crying and the driver was telling him to shut up.
I know that mostly everything seemed to be that of a typical weekend and my dad is not at all a complainer that was just
jacked up.
All and all he had a good time thanks to Coors Light but this is the crap that the public sees and why all those nice new laws get passed
through that we all donÂ’t like.

ratso
09-15-2006, 09:54 AM
I don't post much but one thing I have noticed is that many of the pictures that I see is grown adults throwing out gang signs and displaying this type of behavior. I have seen it in posted pictures as well as in HB Magazine. Condoning this type of behavior allows it to get out of hand. I work in the criminal field and see it everyday with the music, video games and our actions. If we buy into it it becomes acceptable to the low lives who started it.....Remember the sagging pants? That comes from prision......This same thing has happened in my home state for Mardi Gras and Jazz Fest. When a woman flashes in Mardi Gras she is sometimes mauled by the mob and many of these video companies hire homeless bums that have no moral or civil codes. I got in a fight with and idiot that jumped over me in a crowd to cop a cheap feel of a girl on her boyfriends shoulder. My response to him is that if idiots like you did not do sh!t like this more girls would flash! He did not like that.......And I agree there is a time and place but there also has to be limits....... If this behavior is going on children should not be there.
...gang sign? :rollside: :) :rollside: :)

Keith E. Sayre
09-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Rio: you said it just like I thought it. Great post. Whether or not we admit it, most of us are probably considered "boring" by the party crowd. Too bad.
I go to the channel to see the boats and hear them and Brian, I don't care
if you run dry headers all day long!
I figure there are 2 types of people in the channel, there are "boaters" and
there are "partiers". The boaters are the ones that are still there on a cold
windy November day wearing a down jacket sitting in the boat. I can remember years ago sitting in the channel on Saturday mornings polishing my engine at 6 am being the only person there and so excited that anyone else would show up so we could talk about the boats and horsepower etc. Then the momentum would build as more and more folks showed up and it was one giant party. For the most part it was what I considered good clean fun and
everyone showed respect for others and the other boats etc.
Now, I still see that crowd but mixed in with them is the ones that I call
"Partiers" most of whom don't even own boats. They're there to get a reaction from others by drinking too much, using vulgar language, playing their stereos too loud with the wrong songs that aren't appropriate in public, showing their boobs, fighting, littering and generally being obnoxious
or whatever. Why else would they behave as they do?
While I agree that it maybe has gotten better than it was, the channel should
be considered a fairly tame place for everyone to go without being offended.
Thanks to our local "out of touch" people who make the rules, they close the
sandbar and push the partiers into the channel. Thanks alot.
Keith Sayre
I would

MayDaze
09-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Funny this should all come up. This past weekend I had my dad out at Havasu and it's been around 25-years since he was last out.He was blown away by the trashy people in the Channel, Steamboat, Copper and it the Sand bar on Sunday! I had to sit their and hear how shitty this place has become. He asked why donÂ’t people water ski anymore like in the the pastpeople they just seem to want to haul ass around in ocean boats and drink and look like assholes all day and night.
To top it off on Sunday evening we when up to put my boat in a slip at LB for the night since the no mooring sign deal at the condos. So I’m taking care of everything looking for sunglass’s ect a 30-plus “Pantera” was trying to pull in so my dad runs over to help and find that they are all tweaking on
some serious drugs and some punk ass was on the floor crying and the driver was telling him to shut up.
I know that mostly everything seemed to be that of a typical weekend and my dad is not at all a complainer that was just
jacked up.
All and all he had a good time thanks to Coors Light but this is the crap that the public sees and why all those nice new laws get passed
through that we all donÂ’t like.
Kingsview condo's?

SummerBreeze
09-15-2006, 10:06 AM
Oh Boy here we go
Yes you do see somethings at the lake that you don't see everywhere.
But I belive that there has become a larger amount of people that have changed. They have no boundries and the difference between right and wrong has changed. There value system has been altered or may not even have one.
You can go to just about any where and and find people leaving trash behind.
It's a fallen world

Kachina26
09-15-2006, 10:13 AM
There is an occasional fight.....happens everyday weather your at the lake, a bar, club, work, grocery store, etc... Everyday? Not at my work. Not at my grocery store. Not anywhere I frequent. Everyday? Even if it did, does that make it acceptable?

duffster
09-15-2006, 10:15 AM
Kingsview condo's?
Yes

ChumpChange
09-15-2006, 10:18 AM
Everyday? Not at my work. Not at my grocery store. Not anywhere I frequent. Everyday? Even if it did, does that make it acceptable?
Yes, at your work....I've seen news footage of those people mooning the trains once a year.

wsuwrhr
09-15-2006, 11:09 AM
Brian, I just took got your phone call and am taking my lil pills as we speak.
Rio
Yea, it happens, looks like I made you a killer "decorative" tank bracket.
I'm out for an hour and a half or so to purchase a replacement peice of material.
Brian

Jbb
09-15-2006, 11:13 AM
blah blah blah........ :p
This whole thing just reeks of RD and Tom Brown.....I suspect the two of them are somehow involved..... :rolleyes:
AND.....If Im not mistaken.....Channel Scum is the name of Browns boat!

burtandnancy
09-15-2006, 11:23 AM
Of course, expose the jerk! You don't owe him any less...

phebus
09-15-2006, 11:27 AM
I no sooner finished my statement when some idiot started screaming SHOW YOUR TITS over and over and over.
The real problem here is, we shouldn't have to ask :D
Just joking, OK? adding a little levity to a serious thread.

ChumpChange
09-15-2006, 11:34 AM
Hi Keith, Folks ya'll surprize me! I didn't expect this kinda support.
I think this will turn around soon enough. It will be interesting when the opposition gets here. Generally, they are the ones starting the threads on new laws being too restrictive and everybody jumps on the wagon in support. This thread could get real long soon.

DILLIGAF
09-15-2006, 11:37 AM
Keep em all in Havasu

OGShocker
09-15-2006, 11:44 AM
WhatÂ’s your problem!!!!!!!!! Do you have no self control or class!!!!!!! This isnÂ’t the first time IÂ’ve seen you being an idiot. You know who you are & also not everyone wants to hear your crappy sounding stereo!!
It sounds stupid but maybe we should we post names and pictures of these people so we could shun them from our sport????? :mad:
Todd Taylor
Jokers Wild Promotions
Todd, sorry to hear you had a bad day, yesterday.
I would post them. Maybe just maybe they will pull their heads from their asses and grow up.
Sorry we will not see you guys this weekend at the DANA PERFORMANCE BOATS Regatta. I need to stay in town this weekend.
Mark

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 11:50 AM
The trash needs stop. I don't know if they're going about it right with the new laws instead of enforcement of existing ones but crap needs to stop. And just closing certain areas is dumb. They close Sandbar on holiday weekends and everbody moves to the Channel. Now they are restricting the Channel so everyone will go somewhere else. I've got to admit. The only thing I like about the idiots being in the channel is that it keeps far more drunken idiots in one place staying put next to the Launch Ramps rather than out on the lake endangering me and my family. Generally, we are of the boring crowd too but if you want to get crazy then be responsible and keep it away from others that don't want it. I've gotten a good buzz while on the lake but my Father in Law gets to drive my boat if I do that and I don't get stupid. My wife and I have had sex on the boat but that was on Mohave way above Cottonwood with no one around for miles and even if they were then we were down on the floor of the boat so no one could see. You can be adventurous without infringing on anybody else.

OGShocker
09-15-2006, 11:54 AM
The trash needs stop. I don't know if they're going about it right with the new laws instead of enforcement of existing ones but crap needs to stop. And just closing certain areas is dumb. They close Sandbar on holiday weekends and everbody moves to the Channel. Now they are restricting the Channel so everyone will go somewhere else. I've got to admit. The only thing I like about the idiots being in the channel is that it keeps far more drunken idiots in one place staying put next to the Launch Ramps rather than out on the lake endangering me and my family. Generally, we are of the boring crowd too but if you want to get crazy then be responsible and keep it away from others that don't want it. I've gotten a good buzz while on the lake but my Father in Law gets to drive my boat if I do that and I don't get stupid. My wife and I have had sex on the boat but that was on Mohave way above Cottonwood with no one around for miles and even if they were then we were down on the floor of the boat so no one could see. You can be adventurous without infringing on anybody else.
With all the time you spent on this... no wonder my "parcel" hasn't arrived today...:D
________
Todd, PM the pictures to me. Hell, I haven't caused any "drama" in here in two months. I'll post 'em up in here.

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 12:12 PM
With all the time you spent on this... no wonder my "parcel" hasn't arrived today...:D
________
Todd, PM the pictures to me. Hell, I haven't caused any "drama" in here in two months. I'll post 'em up in here.
Funny guy! :D I can't take a break? :)
If you are really having an issue then PM me the tracking #

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Todd, sorry to hear you had a bad day, yesterday.
I would post them. Maybe just maybe they will pull their heads from their asses and grow up.
Sorry we will not see you guys this weekend at the DANA PERFORMANCE BOATS Regatta. I need to stay in town this weekend.
Mark
or maybe they will fess up. :argue: :p :p but I don't think so :)

spectras only
09-15-2006, 12:35 PM
I'd recommend to the city fathers to import more bricks/stones from England get the channel paved :p . It would compliment the bridge and get rid of beached boats/loud stereos :rollside: .

slowinhavasuskid
09-15-2006, 12:40 PM
I just have a few things to say. Someone posted earlier that the majority of the idiots probably were not on the boards....I have a problem with that. I grew up in Havasu and have been on the boards since I was old enough and my dad has been on the boards long before me so I have met alot of people, and there have been many times where I have seen people from the boards acting completely in-appropriate for what we locals consider our family park. I am not saying that having fun is a crime but there has got to be a line that shouldnt be crossed. I was an aid at a preschool for a couple years before I went away to school and on many weekends saw my "kids" on the lake and as a teacher and a member of my community was concered and a bit emberessed by some of the things a saw while standing there with my "kids". I am one of the most open minded people I know and love to have fun but there are things that should not happen in our family park. Keep it on the sandbar or in Copper Canyon, but geez have a little self respect for yourself as a person to not be trashy because you only ruining it for others that are self respecting people that just want to relax and have good clean fun. The last thing I have is just remember this: represnt yourself as a son, daughter, mother, father, or friend. Would your mother, no matter how cool she is, approve of your lude and disgusting behavior???? Be responsible and have fun but do it in a respectible way. :)

havaduner
09-15-2006, 12:49 PM
One thing I keep seeing come up in this thread is.... "they" closed the sandbar,copper canyon etc... so "they" come to the channel. First of all go back and read Todds first post, and mine. "they" show up in big expensive boats. "they" show up with no boats. Blah Blah Blah. to the general public
(tourists walking in the english village. people seeing news reports about out of hand partiers at Havasu) We are the problem, "they" are us!!!!!!
And why, if I choose to go to the Sandbar instead of the channel, should I expect to subject myself and family to X rated shows, worry about getting jumped by gang bangers, or the all allusive "delinquients" and all this other crap "they" do?????
This "they do this, and they are screwing it up for us" is BS, IMO.
No go ahead and flame away..........

ThongMagnet
09-15-2006, 01:03 PM
Todd Taylor
Jokers Wild Promotions
Todd,
There were laws passed to address those types of behavior. I say let the Eliminator crew have their fun, since the chances of them being ticketed in the near future are pretty good.
PS, did she flash :)

Jokers Wild Havasu
09-15-2006, 01:05 PM
It may be out of hand - Sure -- But maybe Next time DON"T take a film Crew to the CHannel ????? Thats as bad as taking them to the sand bar to promote the Angels of Boating - I would suggest you take them on YOUR Organized Events - - Ps -- Whacker Guys Only want to see tits as they are Usually Sporting Sausage on their rides :) Seriouly-- I could think of a bizzilian better places show how good US boaters are ! Chris
This is what I'm talking about.
The Channel is exactlyt where I should be able to take a film crew. The Channel is the only location where the non boater can see us boaters. The London Bridge is one of the most popular attractions in Arizona and a huge number of tourist visit Havasu just to see the London Bridge. Clean up your act in the Channel!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to get effed up Party like a rock star get naked or just act like a fool go to Copper Canyon, Steam Boat or the sand bar and be sure to let me know and ill be there to party with you.
We can still have a good time in the Channel, I'm not saying that i'm alligned with the boat haters I just want to continue to hang in the Channel like the old days.
Todd Taylor
Jokers Wild Promotions :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Big Warlock
09-15-2006, 01:16 PM
A year ago or so I was invited to go to Havasu to look at investing in some property and leasing it to a business. I hadn't been since 1983? or something like that. Left then because MTV found Havasu and started renting houseboats and bringing in an "element" from California that wasn't in tune with the old Havasu. Old Havasu was when we all had 22 foot spectras and a 454 and did 70 some mph and where "big" on the lake.
Things have changed. And I don't think they are ever going back. The "element" still exists in Havasu. I am not totally comfortable with that. Since then I have been back a couple of weekends with friends, two poker runs and I think that's it. It's different in Mohave, although Tom doesn't want us to talk about those things. And it's different in Pleasant, at our home port. In addition, thee is a lot to be said hanging out in Newport and running to Catalina, etc. etc.
When I think about boating, Havasu isn't on my radar. I enjoy the poker run every year. I enjoy being there when I know my friends are going and we have a "plan" for boating, dinner, etc. etc. But the facts remain. I do feel sorry for and support those who live in the area and are trying to clean it up. Problem is the politics that seem to have taken over the situation.
I feel like you need to target the "element" and the rest will fall into place. Many people on this board have "people" on their boats that flash and drink and party. You drink and boat, you have fun. Who's to say where the line is? Oh, I do not drink and boat, and everyone pretty much knows that is true. There may have been a tit or two spotted on one of my boats. And a "thong only" policy has been in place for awhile.
My .02 cents

Jordy
09-15-2006, 01:24 PM
There may have been a tit or two spotted on one of my boats.
There usually is until you tie up with us and then they get liberated. :D :D :D
jordy <--- cracking myself up today. :D

havaduner
09-15-2006, 01:26 PM
Now we have gone from "delenquent" to "element"
I am not trying to be the A-hole in this discussion guys, but its always the us against them thing.
An example..
I spend a lot of winter weekends in Glamis, and there for the most part, the
"non duners" ( to equate them with this "non-boater" riff raff) are the "flat billers" with the quasi desert racer truck with the big white fenders. Keep hearing the same thing.... "if we could get rid of the flat billers, glamis would be like it used to be" Well, it aint ever gonna be the way it used to be folks, there are way more people recreating in the desert and on the lakes. What needs to change is peoples lack of respect to the environment and the people around them. And that needs to change everywhere. Now, how do we get that to happen??

wsuwrhr
09-15-2006, 01:27 PM
Machine gun?
Now, how do we get that to happen??

Her454
09-15-2006, 01:28 PM
This is what I'm talking about.
The Channel is exactlyt where I should be able to take a film crew. The Channel is the only location where the non boater can see us boaters. The London Bridge is one of the most popular attractions in Arizona and a huge number of tourist visit Havasu just to see the London Bridge. Clean up your act in the Channel!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to get effed up Party like a rock star get naked or just act like a fool go to Copper Canyon, Steam Boat or the sand bar and be sure to let me know and ill be there to party with you.
We can still have a good time in the Channel, I'm not saying that i'm alligned with the boat haters I just want to continue to hang in the Channel like the old days.
Todd Taylor
Jokers Wild Promotions :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I would have to agree with this. I lived in Havasu in the early 90's and its changed ALOT. I was shocked the first time I went back and saw the channel and all that went on down there. I agree that kind of behaviour should be left to the area's less populated by tourists, kids etc.

moneypit
09-15-2006, 01:36 PM
My questions:
Is there a perspective difference when a drunk guy yells "show me your tits", compared to a sober guy?
Next question:
Is there a perspective difference if an ugly chick yells "show me your tits" as oppossed to a smokin' hot blonde?
or is this all about the Raider nation? :p :p

lalhc
09-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChumpChange
I guess my wife and I are boring too.
Same w/my wife and I, but we always have our two boys, ages 8 & 12. We avoid the channel on weekends. My kids prefer to be out on the water anyways; jumping off rocks, tubing, and floating in coves.

Kilrtoy
09-15-2006, 01:54 PM
I know who todd is speaking of here,
But am I a little to liberal. I dont see this crazy out of control behavior in the channel everyone is speaking of. Yes there are drunk fools here and there, yes every once in awhile a woman flashes, but I must be missing it...Its not that bad

C-2
09-15-2006, 01:59 PM
They were shooting a commercial trying to promote boating in Arizona.
Promote it? Hell, I would have told them the lake dried up.
We need more waterways, not boaters. :idea:

Ultracrazy
09-15-2006, 02:02 PM
I just have a few things to say. Someone posted earlier that the majority of the idiots probably were not on the boards....I have a problem with that. I grew up in Havasu and have been on the boards since I was old enough and my dad has been on the boards long before me so I have met alot of people, and there have been many times where I have seen people from the boards acting completely in-appropriate for what we locals consider our family park. I am not saying that having fun is a crime but there has got to be a line that shouldnt be crossed. I was an aid at a preschool for a couple years before I went away to school and on many weekends saw my "kids" on the lake and as a teacher and a member of my community was concered and a bit emberessed by some of the things a saw while standing there with my "kids". I am one of the most open minded people I know and love to have fun but there are things that should not happen in our family park. Keep it on the sandbar or in Copper Canyon, but geez have a little self respect for yourself as a person to not be trashy because you only ruining it for others that are self respecting people that just want to relax and have good clean fun. The last thing I have is just remember this: represnt yourself as a son, daughter, mother, father, or friend. Would your mother, no matter how cool she is, approve of your lude and disgusting behavior???? Be responsible and have fun but do it in a respectible way. :)
Best post ever..........

Ultracrazy
09-15-2006, 02:07 PM
But am I a little to liberal. I dont see this crazy out of control behavior in the channel everyone is speaking of. Yes there are drunk fools here and there, yes every once in awhile a woman flashes, but I must be missing it...Its not that bad
Yep.....I think you're a little jadded and have a different spin on things. Not a bad thing........you just see things different than most.......of course it is IMO

gmejia
09-15-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by slowinhavasuskid
I just have a few things to say. Someone posted earlier that the majority of the idiots probably were not on the boards....I have a problem with that. I grew up in Havasu and have been on the boards since I was old enough and my dad has been on the boards long before me so I have met alot of people, and there have been many times where I have seen people from the boards acting completely in-appropriate for what we locals consider our family park. I am not saying that having fun is a crime but there has got to be a line that shouldnt be crossed. I was an aid at a preschool for a couple years before I went away to school and on many weekends saw my "kids" on the lake and as a teacher and a member of my community was concered and a bit emberessed by some of the things a saw while standing there with my "kids". I am one of the most open minded people I know and love to have fun but there are things that should not happen in our family park. Keep it on the sandbar or in Copper Canyon, but geez have a little self respect for yourself as a person to not be trashy because you only ruining it for others that are self respecting people that just want to relax and have good clean fun. The last thing I have is just remember this: represnt yourself as a son, daughter, mother, father, or friend. Would your mother, no matter how cool she is, approve of your lude and disgusting behavior???? Be responsible and have fun but do it in a respectible way.
Best post ever..........
some people need to get back to work

hotlavey
09-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Right on RIO! I absolutely could not have said it better myself. I agree with everything you said.
Me too.

Tremor Therapy
09-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Great posts Todd and Rio. Chris I will be attending your event for this exact reason...I can bring my wife and kids and not have to worry about anything but an occassional thong or two in the crowd!
I have posted on this subject before, and the channel has changed over the years, and in my view it has changed for the worse. I remember when I was younger (and single) that the channel, and for the most part the sandbar, were mellow places that a family could go to to relax and not worry about the excesses of society. I remember because if you wanted to see that side of life, Copper Canyon was always good for some soft and some occassional hard core porn action, and it was well known to the Havasu crowd that Copper Canyon is where you went to get rude, lude, and all liquored up. The family action stayed away from CC, and families felt like they could be other places on Havasu without having to deal with these types of activities.
Well all of that has changed in the past 15+ years, and this part of society is all over, and in some of the most public of places. Now I am not one to dictate morality to anyone, but I do not feel like these public places are areas for you to showcase your porn star ambitions, or your drunken dj fight club festivals! I am also not for additional laws on the subject. They have laws on the books already, and since most of us already agree that a lot of the behavior is over the top....enforce the damn laws that are there!
To belabor the point and not sound like a prude.....I don't go to the mini-sandbar...why? All it takes is a little common sense! Over the past few years the mini-sandbar has become that area that is mentioned among the Havasu crowd, but not publicized. Those who know what the CC of old had to offer understand what I mean, and those of us with families don't go there.

Devil's Advocate
09-15-2006, 04:39 PM
Bash away!
Rio
I'd venture to sum up your post in one word as to the "why" part of the bad behaviors (although probably others can be added)...ALCOHOL!

slowinhavasu
09-15-2006, 04:48 PM
I think my kid said it all.......
I was in the chanell at lunch today, I was thinking how nice it was.....
That one guy changes everything in one minute...As a local you just want to cringe......
What if my mom was here sitting next to me......
Any way if you have been around a while I got flamed to the ground a couple of years ago about this very same subject, It's nice to see there are more people seeing things my way.....I have always said this is OUR park....
If don't you believe me just try yelling "hey show me your tits" at your kids next soccer game in your home town and see what kind of reaction you get.....
YES, there is a time and place for everything....What happens in Havasu, should be the same as what happens in your home town...unless you live in Vegas......
I to am no prude, I just think it's time for some changes here in Havsu......
Party on ......

Kilrtoy
09-15-2006, 05:49 PM
I think my kid said it all.......
I was in the chanell at lunch today, I was thinking how nice it was.....
That one guy changes everything in one minute...As a local you just want to cringe......
What if my mom was here sitting next to me......
Any way if you have been around a while I got flamed to the ground a couple of years ago about this very same subject, It's nice to see there are more people seeing things my way.....I have always said this is OUR park....
If don't you believe me just try yelling "hey show me your tits" at your kids next soccer game in your home town and see what kind of reaction you get.....
YES, there is a time and place for everything....What happens in Havasu, should be the same as what happens in your home town...unless you live in Vegas......
I to am no prude, I just think it's time for some changes here in Havsu......
Party on ......
Arent you the gys that always says SHOW ME YOUR TITS :boxed:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-15-2006, 06:09 PM
Arent you the gys that always says SHOW ME YOUR TITS :boxed:
I thought that was you. LOL!! :)

Kilrtoy
09-15-2006, 06:15 PM
I thought that was you. LOL!! :)
Oh honey, You know I never ask, They just show me. I can't help that

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Oh honey, You know I never ask, They just show me. I can't help that
LOL!! :)

Ultracrazy
09-15-2006, 06:48 PM
I just have a few things to say. Someone posted earlier that the majority of the idiots probably were not on the boards....I have a problem with that. I grew up in Havasu and have been on the boards since I was old enough and my dad has been on the boards long before me so I have met alot of people, and there have been many times where I have seen people from the boards acting completely in-appropriate for what we locals consider our family park. I am not saying that having fun is a crime but there has got to be a line that shouldnt be crossed. I was an aid at a preschool for a couple years before I went away to school and on many weekends saw my "kids" on the lake and as a teacher and a member of my community was concered and a bit emberessed by some of the things a saw while standing there with my "kids". I am one of the most open minded people I know and love to have fun but there are things that should not happen in our family park. Keep it on the sandbar or in Copper Canyon, but geez have a little self respect for yourself as a person to not be trashy because you only ruining it for others that are self respecting people that just want to relax and have good clean fun. The last thing I have is just remember this: represnt yourself as a son, daughter, mother, father, or friend. Would your mother, no matter how cool she is, approve of your lude and disgusting behavior???? Be responsible and have fun but do it in a respectible way.
Best post ever..........
what's your point.......

Havasu Luvr
09-15-2006, 08:59 PM
WOW ! ! we finally agree on something.... I'm with Miguel on this one....

slowinhavasuskid
09-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Best post ever..........
No some of us just feel very strong about issues that go on in our community. And if this is all that you have to say does this mean you were the one shouting "show your tits"????? Or are you one of the people making an ass out of yourself in my family park???? Just a though....

Ultracrazy
09-15-2006, 09:27 PM
No some of us just feel very strong about issues that go on in our community. And if this is all that you have to say does this mean you were the one shouting "show your tits"????? Or are you one of the people making an ass out of yourself in my family park???? Just a though....
Whoaaaaaaaaaaa there skippy.
I agreed with your post..........
I was talking to the person who told me to get back to work.
UC

Ultracrazy
09-15-2006, 09:28 PM
I think you need a time out........ :220v:

slowinhavasuskid
09-15-2006, 09:51 PM
Whoaaaaaaaaaaa there skippy.
I agreed with your post..........
I was talking to the person who told me to get back to work.
UC
I was too. and thank you. No need for a time out it was just a thought but not one directed at you... :)

Ultracrazy
09-15-2006, 09:56 PM
I was too. and thank you. No need for a time out it was just a thought but not one directed at you... :)
no worries........ :)

ATLAS
09-15-2006, 10:29 PM
Todd Taylor
Jokers Wild Promotions
To the f**k nut that is not knowing what the Fu*k he is talking about
ya i was out there but if u knew who i am so well u would have seen it was not me it was the people next to me that were saying (show me your tits) ya it funny so get over it old man.......
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/atlas123/ththHoes.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/atlas123/sorry1.png
ya and for my little daytona, go f$$k your self because its all i need
And for my crapy sounding raido
6- eclipse 6x9 4 ways
4 - 6 1/2
2- 10inch jl subs
1 alpine PDX-1.1000
1 alpine PDX-4.150
1 alpine MRV-F545
must have really sounded crappy for the people around me to ask if i could turn it up
If you have a problem with me being scum then why dont you come tell me about it in person and not like some wining little b!t@h
and you want to put pics up go head ill start it for you
thats right fu@k your couch b!t@h

wsuwrhr
09-15-2006, 10:35 PM
Nice.
Brian
ya i was out there but if u knew who i am so well u would have seen it was not me it was the people next to me that were saying (show me your tits) ya it funny so get over it old man.......
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/atlas123/offend4pl.gif
6- eclipse 6x9 4 ways
4 - 6 1/2
2- 10inch jl subs
1 alpine PDX-1.1000
1 alpine PDX-4.150
1 alpine MRV-F545
must have really sounded crappy for the people around me to ask if i could turn it up
If you have a problem with me being scum then why dont you come tell me about it in person and not like some wining little b!t@h
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/atlas123/DSC00141-1.jpg thats right fu@k your couch b!t@h

ATLAS
09-15-2006, 10:49 PM
So i also see that every one likes to stereo type people just because they listen to there musice louder then others i am a true boater i get up early every mornig wipie my boat just like every one else out there. Im also out the starting in feb.-nov. Most of the time im out there just like this week by my self or just with a select few people just drinking and having fun

Huckleberry
09-15-2006, 11:01 PM
If you want to get effed up Party like a rock star get naked or just act like a fool go to Copper Canyon, Steam Boat or the sand bar and be sure to let me know and ill be there to party with you.
I've agreed 100% with what you've said, except send this crap to Steamboat! With the excepton of holiday weekends, Steamboat is one fo the few popular coves that is family orientated for the most part. Take your crap elsewhere, but not the channel ot Steamboat.

deltaAce
09-15-2006, 11:31 PM
WhatÂ’s your problem!!!!!!!!! Do you have no self control or class!!!!!!!
WOWWWW, O.K. now I know what you are talking about!

Ultracrazy
09-16-2006, 12:22 AM
Spell check challenged I see.......
Well that answered all my questions..........

Havasu Luvr
09-16-2006, 05:15 AM
"ALL RIGHTY THEN ! !"" looks like the weekend entertainment has just begun :rolleyes:

Mandelon
09-16-2006, 06:22 AM
The bald guy has nice teeth.

roostwear
09-16-2006, 06:38 AM
909er... shoulda known....

Wet Dream
09-16-2006, 06:41 AM
Thats a prime example of the crap that *ucks up the boating image.
How many people want to beach next to that attitude?

OutCole'd
09-16-2006, 06:54 AM
They look like a happy couple though.

ratso
09-16-2006, 07:32 AM
6- eclipse 6x9 4 ways
4 - 6 1/2
2- 10inch jl subs
1 alpine PDX-1.1000
1 alpine PDX-4.150
1 alpine MRV-F545
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/atlas123/DSC00141-1.jpg thats right fu@k your couch b!t@h
lmao... what you gonna do? Kick sand in his face? What a prick... :yuk:

Jokers Wild Havasu
09-16-2006, 07:39 AM
Like I said in my first post The Channel is where the non boating public sees us and maybe we need to be responsible for not only ourselves but those on our boats and those we hang with.
I don't know who you are but I was at the Nautical earlier this season and I along with several others were having a good time until you showed up. You pulled up next to my boat, I tried to say hello you but you just ignored me. I was just trying to be nice to a stranger but for some reason you didnÂ’t have the time. You then crank your stereo and walk away from your boat, so we all could enjoy your music instead of what we were already listening to. IÂ’m guilty of playing music loud also but if I have no intention to listen to my own music why interrupt the party that was already going on. Then there was a dispute over a parking space or something trivial like that and instead of diffusing the situation you spooled it up to a ridiculous level and it ended with you unleashing your dog, spooling him up and threatening to sick him on the other guy. WhatÂ’s up with that????
I rest my case, so now we all know what we're dealing with.
Todd Taylor
Jokers Wild Promotions

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-16-2006, 07:42 AM
Hi Todd!! :)

ratso
09-16-2006, 07:48 AM
Thats a prime example of the crap that *ucks up the boating image.
How many people want to beach next to that attitude?
...Exactly. I gotta deal with fuknuts like that every weekend at the bar I work at. :yuk:

ratso
09-16-2006, 07:49 AM
Hi Todd!! :)
HEY!!! We're trying to have an argument here! :D
Sup Bre?

phebus
09-16-2006, 07:56 AM
But why does he have poker chips stuck in his ears?

ratso
09-16-2006, 07:57 AM
But why does he have poker chips stuck in his ears?
I think that's a chick. :idea:

Tequila-John
09-16-2006, 08:00 AM
I hope the channel gets cleaned up.

phebus
09-16-2006, 08:00 AM
I didn't really want to wake up, and open a thread with a flat biller and his girlfriend. :D

Tequila-John
09-16-2006, 08:01 AM
I didn't really want to wake up, and open a thread with a flat biller and his girlfriend. :D
YEAH!

OutCole'd
09-16-2006, 08:02 AM
Nice. :) Not that there is anything wrong with that or anything. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

phebus
09-16-2006, 08:08 AM
Nice. :) Not that there is anything wrong with that or anything. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hey Bill, to sidetrack this thread a little bit, you picked a good weekend to miss out here in Havasu. Pretty windy, and much cooler.
To get back on track, maybe the wind will blow some of the scum out of the channel.

Schiada76
09-16-2006, 08:10 AM
Damn!
That bald chick is FUGLY! :crossx:
Nice white shades though, very trendy. :rolleyes:

spectras only
09-16-2006, 08:12 AM
You guys better stop ! Someone will go postal :2purples: :rollside:

phebus
09-16-2006, 08:15 AM
If he starts yelling, I'm just going to turn up my stereo. :D

OutCole'd
09-16-2006, 08:34 AM
Hey Bill, to sidetrack this thread a little bit, you picked a good weekend to miss out here in Havasu. Pretty windy, and much cooler.
To get back on track, maybe the wind will blow some of the scum out of the channel.
LMAO.

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 08:38 AM
ya you know all of us scum like to have nice teeth and have poker chips in our ears or maybe it is just a 909er thing or is it a flat biller thing and this ugly chick ya is me with a hanging d!@K so think about it

ratso
09-16-2006, 08:42 AM
ya you know all of us scum like to have nice teeth and have poker chips in are ears or maybe it is just a 909er thing or is it a flat biller thing and this ugly chick ya is me with a hanging d!@K so think about it
"our" ears... :D

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 08:48 AM
[QUOTE=Jokers Wild Havasu]Like I said in my first post The Channel is where the non boating public sees us and maybe we need to be responsible for not only ourselves but those on our boats and those we hang with.
I don't know who you are but I was at the Nautical earlier this season and I along with several others were having a good time until you showed up. You pulled up next to my boat, I tried to say hello you but you just ignored me. I was just trying to be nice to a stranger but for some reason you didnÂ’t have the time. You then crank your stereo and walk away from your boat, so we all could enjoy your music instead of what we were already listening to. IÂ’m guilty of playing music loud also but if I have no intention to listen to my own music why interrupt the party that was already going on. Then there was a dispute over a parking space or something trivial like that and instead of diffusing the situation you spooled it up to a ridiculous level and it ended with you unleashing your dog, spooling him up and threatening to sick him on the other guy. WhatÂ’s up with that????
__________________________________________________ _______________
(I tried to say hello you but you just ignored me.)
Is this what this all about just because i did not say hello to you one time my fault cool guy.........
For anyone that does not know me i am a nice person as long as i dont have friends calling me from home to tell me that some one is saying something that is not true about me on the net.
Maybe next time you will come and say hello and think different about me.....and not just stereo type some one because of the people that park next to them

ratso
09-16-2006, 08:50 AM
[QUOTE=Jokers Wild Havasu]Like I said in my first post The Channel is where the non boating public sees us and maybe we need to be responsible for not only ourselves but those on our boats and those we hang with.
__________________________________________________ _______________
(I tried to say hello you but you just ignored me.)
Is this what this all about just because i did not say hello to you one time my fault cool guy.........
For anyone that does not know me i am a nice person as long as i dont have friends calling me from home to tell me that some one is saying something that is not true about me on the net.
Maybe next time you will come and say hello and think different about me.....and not just stereo type some one because of the people that park next to them
...your earlier post kinda summed it up for everyone.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
09-16-2006, 08:52 AM
I agree with killer, the channel is fine. Sounds like a bunch of baby boomers are getting old and crochety! How many thousands of people post on this site? Well i only see about a dozen or so wineing on here, so i would think the majority dont have a problem with things. As far as the big stereos, well its kina like this... why did you get a bigger boat... cuz everyone else got one and you were taking a beating in your potato chip... then they got bigger and bigger.. maybe the stereos are going the same way? So if havasu and the channel is such a horrible place, why are you taking your family/kids here? Must not be that bad, or certainly you being a good parent would never come back right.... NOT SO MUCH! As far as the guy w/the twins that everyone is attacking.... well i would be pretty pist if i got called out on here too! Especially if the person calling me out, got his info wrong! People take shit like that personaly, your lucky he didnt punch you in the mouth!

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 09:00 AM
I agree with killer, the channel is fine. Sounds like a bunch of baby boomers are getting old and crochety! How many thousands of people post on this site? Well i only see about a dozen or so wineing on here, so i would think the majority dont have a problem with things. As far as the big stereos, well its kina like this... why did you get a bigger boat... cuz everyone else got one and you were taking a beating in your potato chip... then they got bigger and bigger.. maybe the stereos are going the same way? So if havasu and the channel is such a horrible place, why are you taking your family/kids here? Must not be that bad, or certainly you being a good parent would never come back right.... NOT SO MUCH! As far as the guy w/the twins that everyone is attacking.... well i would be pretty pist if i got called out on here too! Especially if the person calling me out, got his info wrong! People take shit like that personaly, your lucky he didnt punch you in the mouth!
(your lucky he didnt punch you in the mouth!)
Now if some one did something like that then i would sure say that was trashy and no self control.........
THANKS MONEYFURNOTHIN for helping me out on this

Flyinbowtie
09-16-2006, 09:27 AM
Riodog, like many others have stated your post expressed my thoughts as well.
I've only been to Havasu three times, so I am no expert on the history of the channel, or the problems MTV et.al. brought in. What I have seen in the channel was the usual mix of reasonable people trying to enjoy something they love in a reasonable fashion, with respect for their fellow citizens, and a smattering of dsirespectful, attention-starved, look-at-me,/it's all about-me types who tend to stink up whatever public place they show up in with their "hooray for me and to hell with the rest of the world" outlook on life.
The problem isn't the channel, or the desert, or the lakes.
It is a hell of a lot worse than that, becasue these miscreants show up
everywhere. These folks are the end result of a couple of generations of kids who have grown up without discipline in their lives, without being tought how to behave in public, and with the constant re-enforcement from the media that they are victims, they are entitled to do whatever they want wherever they want, leaving their garbage behind for the rest of us to pick up.
Some woman flashing a tit in copper or on the sandbar isn't going to change the world. Public sex acts on the sandbar, or loud, unending strings of profanity wailing from a stereo are the other end of the scale where the "can you top this" contest goes when unchecked by some sense of morality, or at least self respect and self control.
Because, wherever we are we are always in somebodies back yard.
Like it or not, we as boating enthusiasts, duners, hot-rodders, or whatever, have been historically graded by non- enthusiasts based upon the worst behavior anyone outside our sport witnesses when a boat, quad, chopper, rod is parked nearby.
Now that just about anybody can qualify to buy these toys, everybody is, and they are all coming out to demonstrate just how screwed up they really are for all of us to see. The inability of folks to carry on a internet conversation without dropping the f-bomb every other sentence is one indicator of how far society has really deteriorated.
A damn shame, and it doesn't really bode well for the future, IMHO.
Now that I'm retired, we are considering a move to the river country for a number of reasons. I live in a community in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, about 650 miles north of Havasu.
The losers are here, too. they began arriving about 20 years ago with their parents, who were running from their own problems, and brought new ones for this comminuty to deal with, raise, support, incarcerate, etc.
Until we decide we have had enough, and start to clean up society, we will see the best and worst everywhere we go. People need to be held accountable for their actions and their words, and when they fail to put forth the effort necssary to raise their kids to be decent, productive citizens, they need to be held accountable for that, too.
My time wearing the badge made one thing abundantly clear, we have a whole bunch of 20-50 year olds out there who have never had the courage to simply grow up and act like an adult.
Unfortunately, they're procreating.

wedge44
09-16-2006, 09:29 AM
6- eclipse 6x9 4 ways
4 - 6 1/2
2- 10inch jl subs
1 alpine PDX-1.1000
1 alpine PDX-4.150
1 alpine MRV-F545
THIS IS EXACTLY THE LOOK I"M TRYING TO KEEP MY KIDS FROM.....NON GENDER LOOKING PARKING LOT SLUMLORDS

ratso
09-16-2006, 09:36 AM
OMFG... I thought the bald "thing" was a chick... then I noticed it has hair under its bottom lip...

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 09:38 AM
My only wish is that "we" weren't in the minority.
Good post
Brian
I've only been to Havasu three times, so I am no expert on the history of the channel, or the problems MTV et.al. brought in. What I have seen in the channel was the usual mix of reasonable people trying to enjoy something they love in a reasonable fashion, with respect for their fellow citizens, and a smattering of dsirespectful, attention-starved, look-at-me,/it's all about-me types who tend to stink up whatever public place they show up in with their "hooray for me and to hell with the rest of the world" outlook on life.
everywhere. These folks are the end result of a couple of generations of kids who have grown up without discipline in their lives, without being tought how to behave in public, and with the constant re-enforcement from the media that they are victims, they are entitled to do whatever they want wherever they want, leaving their garbage behind for the rest of us to pick up.
Some woman flashing a tit in copper or on the sandbar isn't going to change the world. Public sex acts on the sandbar, or loud, unending strings of profanity wailing from a stereo are the other end of the scale where the "can you top this" contest goes when unchecked by some sense of morality, or at least self respect and self control.
Like it or not, we as boating enthusiasts, duners, hot-rodders, or whatever, have been historically graded by non- enthusiasts based upon the worst behavior anyone outside our sport witnesses when a boat, quad, chopper, rod is parked nearby.
Now that just about anybody can qualify to buy these toys, everybody is, and they are all coming out to demonstrate just how screwed up they really are for all of us to see. The inability of folks to carry on a internet conversation without dropping the f-bomb every other sentence is one indicator of how far society has really deteriorated.
Now that I'm retired, we are considering a move to the river country for a number of reasons. I live in a community in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, about 650 miles north of Havasu.
The losers are here, too. they began arriving about 20 years ago with their parents, who were running from their own problems, and brought new ones for this comminuty to deal with, raise, support, incarcerate, etc.
Until we decide we have had enough, and start to clean up society, we will see the best and worst everywhere we go. People need to be held accountable for their actions and their words, and when they fail to put forth the effort necssary to raise their kids to be decent, productive citizens, they need to be held accountable for that, too.
My time wearing the badge made one thing abundantly clear, we have a whole bunch of 20-50 year olds out there who have never had the courage to simply grow up and act like an adult.

Wet Dream
09-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Well put!!! That sums it ALL up right there. That is the mindset and maturity that I like to see in the boating community, or any community, whether it be rodding, or boating or housing. Your parents did a great job. ;)

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Well put!!! That sums it ALL up right there. That is the mindset and maturity that I like to see in the boating community.
My sentiments exactly.
Brian

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 09:43 AM
THIS IS EXACTLY THE LOOK I"M TRYING TO KEEP MY KIDS FROM.....NON GENDER LOOKING PARKING LOT SLUMLORDS
(THIS IS EXACTLY THE LOOK I"M TRYING TO KEEP MY KIDS FROM)
good try but your kids will be what they want to be if you like it or not
(NON GENDER LOOKING PARKING LOT SLUMLORDS)
and how do you get SLUMLORDS out of an asphalt company

3 daytona`s
09-16-2006, 09:47 AM
You might think about stopping while you are behind :idea:

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 09:49 AM
You might think about stopping while you are behind :idea:
no im not behind because there is no way some one is going to think that im slum or they got another thing coming

3 daytona`s
09-16-2006, 09:52 AM
no im not behind because there is no way some one is going to think that im slum or they got another thing coming
That a boy good attitude, :rolleyes: self-inflicted torture

C-2
09-16-2006, 09:55 AM
Extreme this, extreme that...it's all extreme.
Boats, tattoos, music, trucks, motorcycle stunts, PEOPLE'S ATTITUDES (not just boaters), the list goes on and on and on.....All filled with hate and the f*u attitude.
I'm done with extreme. :)

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 09:57 AM
That a boy good attitude, :rolleyes: self-inflicted torture
Why because i stand up for myself

wedge44
09-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Perfect ......parking lot Asphalt company.....probably the only thing he learned while trying to look like a human and growing up...... spray paint and slurry.....both different kinds a graffiti. one for stripping and one that moves like SH*T and covers Sh*t.. "oh and we use AC for Crack smoking.....I mean filling...... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:04 AM
Perfect ......parking lot Asphalt company.....probably the only thing he learned while trying to look like a human and growing up...... spray paint and slurry.....both different kinds a graffiti. one for stripping and one that moves like SH*T and covers Sh*t.. "oh and we use AC for Crack smoking.....I mean filling...... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
You talk so big and little do you know about me

thumbs
09-16-2006, 10:06 AM
this ugly chick ya is me with a hanging d!@K so think about it
You want us to think about your pecker?

slowinhavasuskid
09-16-2006, 10:07 AM
Why because i stand up for myself
To be honest this sh*t you are talking doesn't show that you are standing up for yourself it just makes you look like a bigger a** then some of us thought you were from your first post on this thread. Alot of us are like family around here and if you think that your punk a** is going to make the rest of our boating community look bad then you have another thing coming.... You are not only making yourself look bad but you are making peoples sterotype of the boating community a true fact. So give it up already cause I think... NO I KNOW this is a battle that you are going to loose!!!

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:09 AM
To be honest this sh*t you are talking doesn't show that you are standing up for yourself it just makes you look like a bigger a** then some of us thought you were from your first post on this thread. Alot of us are like family around here and if you think that your punk a** is going to make the rest of our boating community look bad then you have another thing coming.... You are not only making yourself look bad but you are making peoples sterotype of the boating community a true fact. So give it up already (cause I think... NO I KNOW this is a battle that you are going to loose!!!)
WoW another old ass on the net with there gang

Jordy
09-16-2006, 10:10 AM
You talk so big and little do you know about me
Yoda, is that you??? :D :D :D

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:12 AM
Yoda, is that you??? :D :D :D
no because im not that smart remember stereo typing here is the key

Jordy
09-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Did someone steal all the capital letters and punctuation from your keyboard too??? Damn tweakers will steal anything!!! :D :D :D

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:14 AM
Did someone steal all the capital letters and punctuation from your keyboard too??? Damn tweakers will steal anything!!! :D :D :D
no i sold them for the crack i needed to smoke

slowinhavasuskid
09-16-2006, 10:14 AM
WoW another old ass on the net with there gang
Old ass???? I am a 20 year old chick.

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:16 AM
then smart ass will do for you

Jordy
09-16-2006, 10:16 AM
http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/hole/hole_0179sml.jpg
:D :D :D

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:18 AM
i have not dug deep enought for all you to remember me

slowinhavasuskid
09-16-2006, 10:20 AM
then smart ass will do for you
Obviously someone is stuck in about 7th grade because I have not seen someone act this immature since the 7th grade. I am not a smart ass just and educated and classy woman. And you have shown no class or education here so really you have shown yourself as the scum that you are!!!! You did it to yourself, none of us had to say anything.....

ratso
09-16-2006, 10:21 AM
i have not dug deep enought for all you to remember me
...you have nowhere near elevated yourself to the status that others have achieved here... :boxingguy :idea: :D

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:23 AM
...you have nowhere near elevated yourself to the status that others have achieved here... :boxingguy :idea: :D
ITs all about
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/atlas123/WHITETRASH1.jpg

thumbs
09-16-2006, 10:23 AM
[QUOTE=ATLASthere is no way some one is going to think that im slum or they got another thing coming[/QUOTE]
LMFAO!
I think your slum. Now watcha ya gonna do? Kick my ass because I have an opinion?
Here's some advice: Once you have dug a hole, stop digging.

Jordy
09-16-2006, 10:24 AM
Good point. Not quite at the level of having a website dedicated to him, or stickers and t-shirts made as well. Keep digging. :D :D :D

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:25 AM
[QUOTE=ATLASthere is no way some one is going to think that im slum or they got another thing coming
LMFAO!
I think your slum. Now watcha ya gonna do? Kick my ass because I have an opinion?
Here's some advice: Once you have dug a hole, stop digging.[/QUOTE]
(I think your slum. Now watcha ya gonna do? Kick my ass because I have an opinion?)
like i said befor that is no self control i do have that

Jordy
09-16-2006, 10:26 AM
I just got off the phone with Paris Hilton. She wants her glasses back. :cool: :D :D

OutCole'd
09-16-2006, 10:26 AM
What makes you so sure the trash in the channel has not chased some of the family's out of there? There is no way I would any longer park in the channel on a Saturday with all the shit going on there. Sad day, because we used to like to go there to hang with friends, and enjoy the parade of nice boats going by let the dogs hang at the dog park etc.......
I just want to know what makes every idiot with a huge stereo think he knew exactly what music my family and I wanted to listen to while enjoying ourselves blaring as loud as it can get.

thumbs
09-16-2006, 10:27 AM
(I think your slum. Now watcha ya gonna do? Kick my ass because I have an opinion?)
like i said befor that is no self control i do have that
Then why would you say "or they got another thing coming"?

shadow
09-16-2006, 10:28 AM
I just got off the phone with Paris Hilton. She wants her glasses back. :cool: :D :D
Got to admit Atlas,that was pretty dam funny. :D

ATLAS
Good point. Not quite at the level of having a website dedicated to him, or stickers and t-shirts made as well. Keep digging. :D :D :D
thats what im trying for like i said be for

OutCole'd
Classic Jordy..... :)

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 10:29 AM
This post is worthless without pictures.

djunkie
09-16-2006, 10:29 AM
Talk about an implosion :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:30 AM
Got to admit Atlas,that was pretty dam funny. :D
well i dont know how scum like me knows her but ok

ATLAS
This post is worthless without pictures.
pics were posted look back

wsuwrhr
It is a heart, how pretty.

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:31 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/atlas123/untitled-1.jpg

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:32 AM
It is a heart, how pretty.
yes it is and i have lots of it

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 10:34 AM
No sir, this POST, read the fine print.
It wasn't directed towards you. It was directed at slowasshavasukid.
(Be for) your post.
Brian

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 10:34 AM
sadly we have something in common.
Brian

kanedog
09-16-2006, 10:35 AM
Is this an older eliminator and the guy sets his 4 6x9 speaker boxes on his dash and points them at the sidewalk?the sound is high in treble and it hurts my ears. We have to move if he pulls up. gettin old i guess!

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 10:36 AM
4000 veiws.
This is going to be good, good like guest10's thread.
Couldn't happen at a better time.
Just too bad the real subject at hand got lost.
Brian

Jordy
09-16-2006, 10:36 AM
sadly we have something in common.
Brian
You have poker chip earrings and Paris Hilton sunglasses too??? :D :D :D

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 10:37 AM
No pal, HEART, I KNOW you can read Jordy.
You got those stickers ready yet?
Brian

wedge44
09-16-2006, 10:38 AM
Atlas, take it easy man.......most on the boards here are just f*cking with you, I don't know you...but your responces are killing me :D :D :D and you're just asking for more board members to chime in....don't go alll declaring you're White Trash and Sh*t...Go smoke some more Crack ......wedge :D :D :D

wedge44
09-16-2006, 10:39 AM
oh ya ....one more thing ......let's all hurry cause USC game is on Soon..
What Entertainment..... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

SJP
09-16-2006, 10:40 AM
I would like to divert off topic a little - Atlas if you ever put that boat up for sale it will need to be sent to an Eastcoast buyer.... :)

Jordy
09-16-2006, 10:41 AM
No pal, HEART, I KNOW you can read Jordy.
You got those stickers ready yet?
Brian
Sorry, I'm a little slow this morning. Killed a bunch of brain cells off last night, trying to level the playing field around here. :D :D :D
And no stickers yet. He's really not applying himself yet but I haven't counted him out. :D :D :D

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 10:43 AM
Sorry, I'm a little slow this morning. Killed a bunch of brain cells off last night, trying to level the playing field around here. :D :D :D
And no stickers yet. He's really not applying himself yet but I haven't counted him out. :D :D :D
OK OK,
As long as you are rating his play.
Normally you only kill the slower cells, so I doubt you did much good.
Brian

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:43 AM
Atlas, take it easy man.......most on the boards here are just f*cking with you, I don't know you...but your responces are killing me :D :D :D and you're just asking for more board members to chime in....don't go alll declaring you're White Trash and Sh*t...Go smoke some more Crack ......wedge :D :D :D
ya i know and thats why i keep it going

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 10:44 AM
..cause I want one of these. The "Turnkey" deal was close, but not quite good enough for my motorhome.
Any idea what the stickers will say?
Brian

gfinch
09-16-2006, 10:45 AM
Sad, truly sad. The ME/I, mentality at it's best/worst.

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:46 AM
Is this an older eliminator and the guy sets his 4 6x9 speaker boxes on his dash and points them at the sidewalk?the sound is high in treble and it hurts my ears. We have to move if he pulls up. gettin old i guess!
no thats not me THATS A GUY IN A BLACK BOAT THAT SAYS PLAYERS CLUB ON THE SIDE

Jordy
09-16-2006, 10:47 AM
Any idea what the stickers will say?
I don't know yet. We'll have to see if he comes up with anything team sticker worthy. Give it some time young grasshoppa. :D :D :D

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:51 AM
:rolleyes: I don't know yet. We'll have to see if he comes up with anything team sticker worthy. Give it some time young grasshoppa. :D :D :D
lets go for P.A.B
P A B
(PUSSY ASS B!T@H)

shadow
09-16-2006, 10:52 AM
Lets get off of Atlas's ass and focus on this guy.I'd rather have Atlas x100
before looking at this shit.Anyone know any of these ****ing idiot's?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/15021780IMG_1467.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/15021780IMG_1463.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/15021780IMG_1475.jpg

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:53 AM
THAT IS ON THING I DO NOT DO IS LITTER

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 10:56 AM
YA THE FIRST PIC IS MY GOOD FRIEND BILLY BOB HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM lol!!

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 11:00 AM
600 views in 10 minutes. Geez people.
Brian

Schiada76
09-16-2006, 11:00 AM
When you stereo type do you need two keyboards? :crossx: :D

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 11:04 AM
THIS IS GOING TO BE YOUR KIDS
http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messageID=1579991900&MyToken

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 11:06 AM
When you stereo type do you need two keyboards? :crossx: :D
SOME TIMES MORE DEPPENDS ON WHAT KEYS I HAD SOLD OFF FOR THE DOP

tcook33
09-16-2006, 11:35 AM
SOME TIMES MORE DEPPENDS ON WHAT KEYS I HAD SOLD OFF FOR THE DOP
The grammar is killing me. It hurts my eyes to read your crap.
You ever heard the phrase "it's not what you say, but how you say it"?Substitute "say" with "type", then go enroll in your local adult ed grammar course. Come back when you've graduated.

Miss Jokers Wild
09-16-2006, 11:51 AM
Wow this simple act of stupidity has really started some fires, I'm glad! Only the locals and true boaters really know and appreciate the sanctity of the channel. It is "our park"!
Everyone else has pretty much summed up the obvious, my only addition is that I was once (like many of us "928ers") a "909er", and I'm just glad I only have to see jerk-offs like baldy on holidays and weekends. O-wait.... you were here on a thursday...SH*T!!
Thank you for reminding me why I moved out of California!!!

shadow
09-16-2006, 12:18 PM
Glad you joined! :) Welcome to the sand box.

CornWater
09-16-2006, 12:40 PM
Aren't you supposed to be cleaning the garage??????????
:)

squirt'nmyload
09-16-2006, 12:43 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/2550popcorn.jpg
quality weekend entertainment

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 12:52 PM
true boaters, local or not to this lake or that lake, are like any other enthusiast of any other activity.
Enjoy yourself, respect other people, if you bring it in, bring it out.
I am just glad I got to see Havasu, Mead, Glamis, Pismo, Dumont, ect, before they were overrun by people with little or no manners.
If I didn't love California so much, I would have left as well.
Brian
Wow this simple act of stupidity has really started some fires, I'm glad! Only the locals and true boaters really know and appreciate the sanctity of the channel. It is "our park"!
Everyone else has pretty much summed up the obvious, my only addition is that I was once (like many of us "928ers") a "909er", and I'm just glad I only have to see jerk-offs like baldy on holidays and weekends. O-wait.... you were here on a thursday...SH*T!!

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 12:53 PM
thanks shadow

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 12:55 PM
dont worry i will be back out next weekend for you all and every weekend tell
thanks giving that way you all have something to talk about

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 01:02 PM
Might want to try "-"
Just and idea.
Maybe it will help, maybe not.
Brian

AzMandella
09-16-2006, 01:19 PM
Dude!!I think my 6yr old will pass you,in her ability to converse in writing,in just two years.

phebus
09-16-2006, 01:26 PM
After reading this, I have to beleive Atlas when he says he isn't the one that yelled out "Show me your tits".
I highly doubt he could put together a four word sentence that was intelligible. :idea:

thumbs
09-16-2006, 01:36 PM
thanks shadow
Again...LMAO
Shadow was speaking to Miss Jokers Wild. Please try to keep up with us.

LAVEYSABRE575
09-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Atlas, I'm just curious are you female or male . I'm not trying to offend you I'm just curious....DP

3 daytona`s
09-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Atlas, I'm just curious are you female or male . I'm not trying to offend you I'm just curious....DP
That won`t offend LMAO :rollside:

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 02:32 PM
I don't want offend you either Atlas.
I'm just curious WHICH one you are.
Brian

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 02:38 PM
It apprears there are two guys in the picture.
I didn't know "which" one was the forum member.
Brian

LAVEYSABRE575
09-16-2006, 02:42 PM
I sounds like I'm being a dick, but I'm not sure if the dude with the hat is him and the other person is his girlfriend. Sheet I can't tell.........DP

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 02:46 PM
Well Rio,
I officially hate you, but not because of the picture. For other reasons.
Thanks.
Now Atlas, may you please elighten the court and identify yourself.
Brian
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1394Just_more_river_trash.jpg

LAVEYSABRE575
09-16-2006, 02:46 PM
I apologize I see the cooter cuddler under the bald guys lip. Might not be used for cuddling cooters. Which one are you Atlas....DP

3 daytona`s
09-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Hey Brian, maybe everyone needs another gander.
FOR YOUR VIEWING ENTERTAINMENT!
Rio
RIO ,I had just taken a bite of pizza and scrolled down,had gotten close to blocking that image out of my mind. Shame on you.,I almost lost my pizza .That is NASTY :eek:

phebus
09-16-2006, 02:53 PM
After looking at it a second time, I realize those are handles, not earrings. :rollside:

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 02:56 PM
After looking at it a second time, I realize those are handles, not earrings. :rollside:
As the saying goes, "I don't care who you are"
Them there are some fighting words.
Brian

LAVEYSABRE575
09-16-2006, 02:57 PM
I'f I saw the bald dude anywere, I would think for sure he worked in the cosmetics dept. at Nordstroms. Laguna lounge look, I hope it works for you........dp

3 daytona`s
09-16-2006, 03:05 PM
3 D, I'm sorry..... :( :cry:
bad dog
Rio
Editted to read.-> Brian, I'm NOT sorry for whatever I did! Are those bases giving you a bad time? Now go back to your meeechining.
All`s well can you imagine a kid coming home looking like that? I`d beat him like a TOM TOM.

Jrocket
09-16-2006, 03:14 PM
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :yuk:

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 03:23 PM
All`s well can you imagine a kid coming home looking like that? I`d beat him like a TOM TOM.
WTF is that?
Sounds serious

3 daytona`s
09-16-2006, 03:32 PM
WTF is that?
Sounds serious
Serious actions for serious problems :crossx:

OutCole'd
09-16-2006, 03:40 PM
Looks like the guy with the hat is pointing & saying "I'm with him".

Jordy
09-16-2006, 03:46 PM
That pic is just screaming out for about 1000 different captions. Who wants to start??? :D :D :D
"I'm with stupid." :D

3 daytona`s
09-16-2006, 03:51 PM
That pic is just screaming out for about 1000 different captions. Who wants to start??? :D :D :D
One thing for sure the views/post count is going to go through the roof :) He Aint Heavy- He`s My Brother

shadow
09-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Just a matter of time till some busts out with the ol photo chop shop.

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 04:18 PM
dude are you serius what makes you think that i have a cudder

Rexone
09-16-2006, 04:20 PM
I had to sit their and hear how shitty this place has become. He asked why donÂ’t people water ski anymore like in the the pastpeople they just seem to want to haul ass around in ocean boats and drink and look like assholes all day and night.
Your dad just about summed up this whole thread right there.

Rexone
09-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Just a matter of time till some busts out with the ol photo chop shop.
Someone here knows how to use ps? :confused:
:wink:

Jbb
09-16-2006, 04:23 PM
Someone here knows how to use ps? :confused:
:wink:
In a word.......Ibex...... :p

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Well Rio,
I officially hate you, but not because of the picture. For other reasons.
Thanks.
Now Atlas, may you please elighten the court and identify yourself.
Brian
maybe this will help you all
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/atlas123/DSC00222.jpg

MayDaze
09-16-2006, 04:30 PM
dude are you serius what makes you think that i have a cudder
Just curious and maybe this is a dumb question but what is a cudder?

Jordy
09-16-2006, 04:30 PM
You shore got a purdy mouth boy. :D :D :D

Jbb
09-16-2006, 04:33 PM
You shore got a purdy mouth boy. :D :D :D
Jordy,.......stop hating............. :p

Jordy
09-16-2006, 04:34 PM
Jordy,.......stop hating............. :p
9 out of 10 dentists recommend...
RD SUX!!! :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
09-16-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey Brian, maybe everyone needs another gander.
FOR YOUR VIEWING ENTERTAINMENT!
Rio
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/smilies0966.gif

ATLAS
09-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Just curious and maybe this is a dumb question but what is a cudder?
how about a twat