PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Havasu/parker...

NOTALENT
01-15-2006, 10:46 PM
I would post pics, but I broke my new FOCKIN camera!!! I had a blow out bringing the boat out of the water Sat. @ windsor so I replaced 2 of the tires....and on the way home today....I had another blow out...no more spare tire...Had to wait 3 hours for my buddy from havasu to come bring me one....So I slept on the side of the 10 freeway in Coachella....!!! :mad: To top it off the boat ran incredibly awesome!!!! :crossx:

Throttle
01-15-2006, 10:58 PM
wuz waitin on ya on friday.... sorry to hear bout da trouble...

NOTALENT
01-15-2006, 11:03 PM
what time were you there?? I got there around 1pm..did a few runs in the channel and by the turtle...nothin.. :220v:

Throttle
01-15-2006, 11:04 PM
pulled out friday at noon :cry:

NOTALENT
01-15-2006, 11:09 PM
pulled out friday at noon :cry:
damn..oh well...there will be other times..Sucks about the ticket...I learned my lesson through there...he let me go though.. :crossx:

AltarGirl
01-16-2006, 12:02 AM
I would post pics, but I broke my new FOCKIN camera!!! I had a blow out bringing the boat out of the water Sat. @ windsor so I replaced 2 of the tires....and on the way home today....I had another blow out...no more spare tire...Had to wait 3 hours for my buddy from havasu to come bring me one....So I slept on the side of the 10 freeway in Coachella....!!! :mad: To top it off the boat ran incredibly awesome!!!! :crossx:
Sounds like an awesome trip! Sorry to hear about the camera, but at least you got some good runs out of it! :)

GHT
01-16-2006, 12:11 AM
Sucks to have all that sh1t happen when you go somewhere to have fun....
Sorry to hear all the BS.... One thing is for sure. You will improve over you problems.. At least you worked out the kinks in Jan instead of May???

NOTALENT
01-16-2006, 08:51 AM
Sucks to have all that sh1t happen when you go somewhere to have fun....
Sorry to hear all the BS.... One thing is for sure. You will improve over you problems.. At least you worked out the kinks in Jan instead of May???
Haha..definatley true...just like they say....Bust Out Another Thousand. :220v:

NOTALENT
01-16-2006, 08:51 AM
Sounds like an awesome trip! Sorry to hear about the camera, but at least you got some good runs out of it! :)
Most definatley....it was such a relaxing weekend...exactly what I needed...