PDA

View Full Version : The Inside Line

Orange Gasm
01-16-2006, 12:02 AM
Whats up with the web site? I reg. days ago and i still cant do anything on there.

GHT
01-16-2006, 12:06 AM
Because you are banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should not have posted on the Bre...... Thread... :crossx:

Orange Gasm
01-16-2006, 12:08 AM
Banned for what

GHT
01-16-2006, 12:13 AM
Banned for what
Don't know??? Don't care....
Just a guess???!!! :cry: :cry:
Either way it sucks...

Orange Gasm
01-16-2006, 12:22 AM
Oh well

GHT
01-16-2006, 12:30 AM
That's what I'm sayin'

SB
01-16-2006, 11:20 AM
PM to Biglue

Biglue
01-16-2006, 12:02 PM
Its becuse you post on ***boat.com......they dont like people like us over there.
River--not welcome on ISL--bound ;)
hmmmmm
You are only one of the biggest posters over there focker. :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
01-16-2006, 12:04 PM
Whats up with the web site? I reg. days ago and i still cant do anything on there.
PM Bre she can fix it for you. :)

waterwitch
01-16-2006, 12:24 PM
PostsTotal Posts: 3,509 (15.06 posts per day)
average of 15 posts a day, but he's never there..... :rollside:
OH AND your Last Post was a huge 3 days ago.

dmontzsta
01-16-2006, 12:25 PM
Some people take the internet too serious.

waterwitch
01-16-2006, 12:26 PM
but look at the last time I posted over there ;)
3 days ago

Biglue
01-16-2006, 12:44 PM
When was the last time I posted over there?????
:idea: :idea: ;)
Dude you were just there last Friday in webchat.
I remember when you used to slam ***boat. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

blender over
01-16-2006, 12:51 PM
1-12-06.... in the stray cat thread. Have not posted since. kind of weird for someone who used to average 15 posts per day ;)
WTF Rb? whats the deal, no longer a ISL fan??

riverbound
01-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Dude you were just there last Friday in webchat.
I remember when you used to slam ***boat. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Nope last time I was in there was Thurs. in WC. havent posted or been in WC since.

riverbound
01-16-2006, 12:52 PM
WTF Rb? whats the deal, no longer a ISL fan??
Lets just say..... I dont really feel welcome over there and leave it at that.

Biglue
01-16-2006, 12:54 PM
Lets just say..... I dont really feel welcome over there and leave it at that.
You think that coming on HB and slamming your friends and ISL could have something to do with it?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
01-16-2006, 12:55 PM
Its becuse you post on ***boat.com......they dont like people like us over there.
are you crying again....who said we dont like you.......your one of the regulars over there.....stop being a sissy

riverbound
01-16-2006, 12:57 PM
You think that coming on HB and slamming your friends and ISL could have something to do with it?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Where have I ever slammed one of my friends????
I didnt even slam ISL.

blender over
01-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Shit i missed something good.

riverbound
01-16-2006, 12:58 PM
Shit i missed something good.
No....nothing good.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-16-2006, 01:00 PM
I still can't post there!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
It keeps kickin me off!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
My puter sucks!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

blender over
01-16-2006, 01:00 PM
No....nothing good.
You still up for that ass whooping this year, oh i mean race this year?? :)

Biglue
01-16-2006, 01:01 PM
Where have I ever slammed one of my friends????
I didnt even slam ISL.
This here can be viewed as a slam.
Considering you were once one of the biggest hazers over there. Now you want to refer to the ISL as "them". I have a hard time reading you sometimes bro. I'll leave it at that.

Biglue
01-16-2006, 01:08 PM
I still can't post there!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
It keeps kickin me off!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
My puter sucks!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
WHAT!?!?!?!?
You need to get that fixed momma.

riverbound
01-16-2006, 01:08 PM
You still up for that ass whooping this year, oh i mean race this year?? :)
Of course I am ready.... I hope you are, try not to cry too much when the "fishing" boat beats you :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-16-2006, 01:09 PM
Considering you were once one of the biggest hazers over there. Now you want to refer to the ISL as "them". I have a hard time reading you sometimes bro. I'll leave it at that.
POPCORRRRNNNN>>>>>>>>>>> GET UR POPCOOOOOORRRRRRRNNNN HERE!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-16-2006, 01:10 PM
WHAT!?!?!?!?
You need to get that fixed momma.
Tell BANANA head!!!!!! I can go in chat but still get kicked off sometimes there too!!!!! :yuk: :cry: :cry: :cry:

dicudmore
01-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Of course I am ready.... I hope you are, try not to cry too much when the "fishing" boat beats you :D
lol "fishing" boat :D http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rollinglaugh.gif

Biglue
01-16-2006, 01:12 PM
POPCORRRRNNNN>>>>>>>>>>> GET UR POPCOOOOOORRRRRRRNNNN HERE!!!!!!
Nah, no need. RB is cool with me.

Biglue
01-16-2006, 01:13 PM
Tell BANANA head!!!!!! I can go in chat but still get kicked off sometimes there too!!!!! :yuk: :cry: :cry: :cry:
BANANA head???? Who's that?

riverbound
01-16-2006, 01:15 PM
You are right... I used to post over there a lot and did my fair share of hazing. Some people took it to persoanly. I go on these forums to pass the time between river trips. Some people take the stuff I say and treat it likes the gospel and everything I say is truth, and they dwell on it :rolleyes:
Get over it people If I say something that pisses you off let it go. It was NOTHING personal against you or "them"
The reason I stopped posting on ISL.....I just got tired of the "unwelcomeness" over there and decided to leave. I have enough BS to deal with in "Real" life that I dont need any on the internet. :rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2006, 01:24 PM
You are right... I used to post over there a lot and did my fair share of hazing. Some people took it to persoanly. I go on these forums to pass the time between river trips. Some people take the stuff I say and treat it likes the gospel and everything I say is truth, and they dwell on it :rolleyes:
Get over it people If I say something that pisses you off let it go. It was NOTHING personal against you or "them"
The reason I stopped posting on ISL.....I just got tired of the "unwelcomeness" over there and decided to leave. I have enough BS to deal with in "Real" life that I dont need any on the internet. :rolleyes:
Wait a second here Bill, the "internet" is "real" life, isn't it???? :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-16-2006, 01:24 PM
BANANA head???? Who's that?
J !!!! Oh sh*t ............. you haven't seen that yet huh???? LMFAO!!!!

Biglue
01-16-2006, 01:25 PM
Enough said bro. We're still cool dude. I was just wondering if it was me you were uncomfortable with. I was beginning to wonder if you were two-facing me personally, that's all. Just thought enough of you to wonder what was up, know what I mean? Whenever I see you on the water you can still expect a "what's up focker" and a cold bud light not that coors shit you drink flying your way. Cheers.
louie.

Biglue
01-16-2006, 01:27 PM
J !!!! Oh sh*t ............. you haven't seen that yet huh???? LMFAO!!!!
Oh that. Yes I have seen it. It threw me off because a little bit.
Oh and BTW everyone get's booted from time to time on webchat.

riverbound
01-16-2006, 01:29 PM
Wait a second here Bill, the "internet" is "real" life, isn't it???? :D
Totally :D

riverbound
01-16-2006, 01:31 PM
Enough said bro. We're still cool dude. I was just wondering if it was me you were uncomfortable with. I was beginning to wonder if you were two-facing me personally, that's all. Just thought enough of you to wonder what was up, know what I mean? Whenever I see you on the water you can still expect a "what's up focker" and a cold bud light not that coors shit you drink flying your way. Cheers.
louie.
Nope...no 2 facing here. If I didnt like you, i would have told you, or I would have just ignored you ;)

Biglue
01-16-2006, 01:32 PM
Nope...no 2 facing here. If I didnt like you, i would have told you, or I would have just ignored you ;)
Same here.
BTW did I ever tell you I didn't like you cus you drive a wacka fishing boat? :crossx:

blender over
01-16-2006, 01:33 PM
i like you bill, just not your boat :)

riverbound
01-16-2006, 01:34 PM
You know you are secretly in love with my boat and some day when you grow up you want one just like it :D

Biglue
01-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Quit sucking up Blender. :crossx:

riverbound
01-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Same here.
BTW did I ever tell you I didn't like you cus you drive a wacka fishing boat? :crossx:
This coming from a guy with the "rare" red reverse tribal gel coat :rolleyes:
:D.....added the smiley so you know I was joking ;)

Sleek-Jet
01-16-2006, 01:36 PM
I'm beginning to think that ISL exists just to create drama on ***boat... :rollside: :rollside: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2006, 01:44 PM
I think its funny how there is competition between ISL and HB. HB'ers think ISL is drama, ISL'ers think HB is drama yet everyone is on both. :D

blender over
01-16-2006, 01:47 PM
I think its funny how there is competition between ISL and HB. HB'ers think ISL is drama, ISL'ers think HB is drama yet everyone is on both. :D
that is pretty much correct :boxed:

riverbound
01-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Then there is RRL.....Those Fockers are ven worse :rolleyes:

Sleek-Jet
01-16-2006, 01:51 PM
Then there is RRL.....Those Fockers are ven worse :rolleyes:
Especially when someone actually posts something... :) :rollside: :D :D

Biglue
01-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Care to join us? :D

Biglue
01-16-2006, 01:52 PM
This coming from a guy with the "rare" red reverse tribal gel coat :rolleyes:
:D.....added the smiley so you know I was joking ;)
I know you ain't trying to say that Stoker graphics are all "one off" :) :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2006, 01:53 PM
Care to join us? :D
I am on ISL, have been since it first started but I don't post much there. Its too clique-y! :D

460 jus getn it
01-16-2006, 01:56 PM
I am on ISL, have been since it first started but I don't post much there. Its too clique-y! :D
why would you say that....now lets look at this place...if you dont have 2 million posts or know someone who knows whats his face then your not cool.......

riverbound
01-16-2006, 01:56 PM
How Dare you talk $hit.... :mad: :rolleyes:

riverbound
01-16-2006, 01:57 PM
why would you say that....now lets look at this place...if you dont have 2 million posts or know someone who knows whats his face then your not cool.......
No....you're just not cool because you're black.....we dont like blacks here :D :D

460 jus getn it
01-16-2006, 01:58 PM
No....you're just not cool because you're black.....we dont like blacks here :D :D
i see.........i thought they didnt like minorties...o wait your half arent you. nuff said...................

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2006, 02:02 PM
I don't see it that way but I don't really care if everyone on HB thinks I am cool. I come on here to chit chat with my friends. They already know I am cool. :D

Biglue
01-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Smart ass. :D
Can be viewed as that way I guess. I had the same feeling about HB and ISL at first, I'll admit.

Foxy..
01-16-2006, 02:06 PM
I don't see it that way but I don't really care if everyone on HB thinks I am cool. I come on here to chit chat with my friends. They already know I am cool. :D
I have no friends... So Ill never be cool :cry:
I chit chat over there I <3 peeps on IL and some peeps over here - Seriously people get a life and stop trying to figure out which one is better. They are both the same internet non sence that we all love.

dicudmore
01-16-2006, 02:07 PM
you tell 'em Linda :cool:

Biglue
01-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Hey I think you're cool. YOur only flaw is you claim RB as your friend. :crossx:

dicudmore
01-16-2006, 02:08 PM
I chit chat over there I <3 peeps on IL and some peeps over here - Seriously people get a life and stop trying to figure out which one is better. They are both the same internet non sence that we all love.
if its any consolation I still think you're cool :cool: :D

Biglue
01-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Yes ma'am.......Mrs. ISL herself. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2006, 02:16 PM
I am your friend. :p I think you need to change your screen name to Chicken Cutlets. :D
Oh, and ***boat IS BETTER THAN ISL!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

Biglue
01-16-2006, 02:19 PM
if its any consolation I still think you're cool :cool: :D
Probably not. :crossx: :D
Hey Dan, how you doing bro. How's the job search going?

460 jus getn it
01-16-2006, 02:21 PM
No.....nothing against minoroties.....its just blacks we/they have a problem with :D
thats good to find out.....ill keep that in mind..............................

Orange Gasm
01-16-2006, 02:32 PM
HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!
I didnt mean for a war to start.
Everyone eat a chill pill.

Biglue
01-16-2006, 02:36 PM
HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!
We'll see you on the ISL. :220v: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

canuck1
01-16-2006, 02:36 PM
HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!
Don't question the establishment or they will ban you

heywood jablome
01-16-2006, 02:40 PM
thats good to find out.....ill keep that in mind..............................
your first clue should have been the tote

460 jus getn it
01-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Don't question the establishment or they will ban you
no thats just cause we dont like canadians........................................

460 jus getn it
01-16-2006, 02:43 PM
your first clue should have been the totedont.......................................... .................................................. .....

Biglue
01-16-2006, 02:50 PM
dont.............................................. .................................................. .
Don't what???? :crossx:

canuck1
01-16-2006, 02:51 PM
no thats just cause we dont like canadians........................................
Didn't RB just say that?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Don't go breakin' his heart........ :rollside:

Biglue
01-16-2006, 02:58 PM
Don't go breakin' his heart........ :rollside:
His achy breaky heart??? :crossx:

Biglue
01-16-2006, 02:58 PM
I dont even have the balls to do it. not here at least. then I would have to be a full time poster on RRL after getting banned from here.
And you call yourself a half a Mexican. :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2006, 03:03 PM
His achy breaky heart??? :crossx:
No, not that one. I am listening to the oldies. The duet one. Come on, you know the one....

460 jus getn it
01-16-2006, 03:04 PM
the tote................

dicudmore
01-16-2006, 03:04 PM
Probably not. :crossx: :D
Hey Dan, how you doing bro. How's the job search going?
doing ok, just bored at home waiting to see where I land next

460 jus getn it
01-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Didn't RB just say that?
just wanted to make sure you knew what i thought of canada................

Biglue
01-16-2006, 03:06 PM
No, not that one. I am listening to the oldies. The duet one. Come on, you know the one....
Oh, now all Mexicans have to listen to oldies. :D

Biglue
01-16-2006, 03:07 PM
the tote................
I know dip shit. I was being a smart ass. :)

Biglue
01-16-2006, 03:07 PM
Right on bro. Well I'm sure you'll be back at work hating life like the rest of us before you know it.

dicudmore
01-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Right on bro. Well I'm sure you'll be back at work hating life like the rest of us before you know it.
yeah thats the plan :cool:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
Any chance you are a geologist or engineer?? We are hiring.

Biglue
I saw what happened that time 460 uploaded it to the image center. No way in hell im actually going to post it......especially on MLK day.
HMMMM.......sounds to me like someone took your huevos. The RB I knew wouldn't even hesitate. :crossx:

Biglue
01-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Dont they???? :D
You should know you half a beaner. :crossx:

dicudmore
01-16-2006, 03:10 PM
Any chance you are a geologist or engineer?? We are hiring.
well thats a little change from dealership service manager but I'll try anything once :wink:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2006, 03:12 PM
Oh, now all Mexicans have to listen to oldies. :D
Quit pretending like you don't know the song....hang on, ok, some hag in my office just said its Elton John. That confirms it for me, you probably have the album. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2006, 03:13 PM
well thats a little change from dealership service manager but I'll try anything once :wink:
Its close huh? LOL. Pretty much related industries. :boxed: Sorry, I tried. :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2006, 03:15 PM
Im both...but ever since the crazy lady quit I have no desire to work there anymore :(
You wish you worked with me. We could carpool and do Patron shots at lunch.
Disclaimer....I am not promoting drinking and drive. :D

Biglue
01-16-2006, 03:15 PM
Quit pretending like you don't know the song....hang on, ok, some hag in my office just said its Elton John. That confirms it for me, you probably have the album. :D
Elton John is not the oldies that cholos listen to hunny. But I'm LMAO. :rollside:

dicudmore
01-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Its close huh? LOL. Pretty much related industries. :boxed: Sorry, I tried. :rollside:
certainly appreciate the thought :cool:
I could always take a step down to a lesser position, there are lots of openings out there for service writers, dispatchers etc. I am just hoping not to have to take a step backward

Biglue
01-16-2006, 03:16 PM
You wish you worked with me. We could carpool and do Patron shots at lunch.
Disclaimer....I am not promoting drinking and drive. :D
HMMMM
What's it pay?? :)

Biglue
01-16-2006, 03:19 PM
Focker.....just for that...here you go.
Im gonna get my ass kicked for this :(
LMAO. I bet it goes down in 3......2........1 :crossx:
OK I was wrong but you don't have te balls to leave it up. HA HA HA HA

460 jus getn it
01-16-2006, 03:19 PM
man o man..............see you on isl......lol...............................

dicudmore
01-16-2006, 03:24 PM
LMAO. I bet it goes down in 3......2........1 :crossx:
OK I was wrong but you don't have te balls to leave it up. HA HA HA HA
sob I left for 3 minutes and missed something? :mad:

460 jus getn it
01-16-2006, 03:25 PM
yes you missed it......................lmao

dicudmore
01-16-2006, 03:29 PM
:D:D:D
:mad: :cool: :boxed:

Biglue
01-16-2006, 03:29 PM
sorry.....only 1 dare per day :D
Pussy... :crossx: :crossx:
And you call yourself a half a Mexican. :D

Biglue
01-16-2006, 03:30 PM
3 minutes is a personal best for RB. LMAO :)

dicudmore
01-16-2006, 03:31 PM
3 minutes is a personal best for RB. LMAO :)
thats TMI

Biglue
01-16-2006, 03:33 PM
thats TMI
Ha ha.

dicudmore
If you post one of the others......and leave it up as long as I did. then you can call me a pus$y :D
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10568&stc=1
more pics of FOXY and less pics of the POPE please :cool:

Biglue
If you post one of the others......and leave it up as long as I did. then you can call me a pus$y :D
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10568&stc=1
I don't have them or I'd show you how it's done junior. :crossx:

heywood jablome
01-16-2006, 03:53 PM
PM me your email addy....and I will send them to you.
then you can show me how its done :D
dont forget the 'ade, the translator or the spray

Badger301
01-16-2006, 04:02 PM
This pretty much says it all. I just want to go on record that I dont dislike anybody more then the other. I'm a equal opportunity disliker. :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
01-16-2006, 04:03 PM
I was going to send them all....but it seems as though Lue has disappeared like a newbie on ISL after asking to get in "The Box" :D :D
ouch!!

460 jus getn it
01-16-2006, 04:04 PM
I was going to send them all....but it seems as though Lue has disappeared like a newbie on ISL after asking to get in "The Box" :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D