PDA

View Full Version : Chicks...

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 10:28 PM
Little help...
What does it mean when a chick is all over you, wants you to call her, and gives you her business card with her work number?
I sure as hell wouldn't give out my work number. I'm not going to call her from work because I don't need her knowing my work number. That doesn't happen until I know someone pretty well. She's been very nice but I'm concerned about her apparent lack of caution.
Do you suppose she's still living with her ex-husband and doesn't want me calling her at home, or something? :idea:
I try to keep my personal life disconnected from work. That stuff doesn't need to be going down when I'm trying to earn a living. We know each other a bit but not that great.
Hook me up, o... ***boat bottomless well of wisedom.

C-2
09-15-2006, 10:31 PM
What does it mean when a chick is all over you, wants you to call her, and gives you her business card with her work number?
Duh
It means your about to get the smack-down by her pimp.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132chairshot.gif

3 daytona`s
09-15-2006, 10:55 PM
Little help...
I sure as hell wouldn't give out my work number. I'm not going to call her from work because I don't need her knowing my work number. That doesn't happen until I know someone pretty well. She's been very nice but I'm concerned about her apparent lack of caution.
Do you suppose she's still living with her ex-husband and doesn't want me calling her at home, or something? :idea:
I try to keep my personal life disconnected from work. That stuff doesn't need to be going down when I'm trying to earn a living. We know each other a bit but not that great.
I`m looking for my hip waders,the shit is deep here tonight Concerned about lack of caution You are joking?

centerhill condor
09-15-2006, 11:13 PM
she's more protected at work than home...you're not a stalker are you? also, maybe she looks cool when guys call her at work? girls don't have to make sense do they? I didn't get that memo..

deltaAce
09-15-2006, 11:22 PM
She let down the first wall of defense. She gave her work #. If things don't work & your persistant she can have a goon at work screen her calls. On the other hand a home or cell # doesn't afford that barrier.

ratso
09-16-2006, 12:34 AM
Just Fu#k her Tom... don't read anything into it.

boatsnblondes
09-16-2006, 12:37 AM
I agree, this is borderline masochistic....just fock her and move on...... :rollside:

topless
09-16-2006, 01:49 AM
She has a boyfriend or husband and doesn't want to get caught cheating. Trust me I know these things, call me at work Monday and I'll explain.

Trailer Park Casanova
09-16-2006, 02:00 AM
Little help...
Yep, there it is. Ex or current husband no doubt. Chix lie.
A couple websites out there now do married checks on chix.
I met plenty of them.

Rexone
09-16-2006, 02:36 AM
Tom I take it the date with the inflatable didn't work out to your satisfaction. :confused:

Mandelon
09-16-2006, 06:24 AM
She has a boyfriend or husband and doesn't want to get caught cheating. Trust me I know these things, call me at work Monday and I'll explain.
LMAO.

ratso
09-16-2006, 06:59 AM
Lemme get rid of my bitch and I'll just meet you for lunch. :jawdrop: :idea: :D

SHOTKALLIN
09-16-2006, 07:26 AM
what he said

superdave013
09-16-2006, 07:29 AM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
she wants you to call her at work to set up a nooner. :crossx:

acatitude
09-16-2006, 07:35 AM
so whats the problem here???? call her at work do her and move on as noted.... if your worried throw that work number out here, lol :rollside:

SHOTKALLIN
09-16-2006, 07:38 AM
Some chicks dont give out the home # because they just want to you a few times and move on. Its a beautiful thing. Just roll with it.

ratso
09-16-2006, 07:52 AM
Some chicks dont give out the home # because they just want to you a few times and move on. Its a beautiful thing. Just roll with it.
...opening weekend of Deer Season is usually fantastic! :crossx:

topless
09-16-2006, 07:53 AM
Lemme get rid of my bitch and I'll just meet you for lunch. :jawdrop: :idea: :DBetter yet, take me to a movie mid week in the afternoon when hardly anyone is in the theater.

ratso
09-16-2006, 07:55 AM
Better yet, take me to a movie mid week in the afternoon when hardly anyone is in the theater.
... can we sit through two of em? :idea:

Tequila-John
09-16-2006, 07:55 AM
Better yet, take me to a movie mid week in the afternoon when hardly anyone is in the theater.
Possible $1.00 moive?

topless
09-16-2006, 07:58 AM
... can we sit through two of em? :idea:Gee you're romantic! :rollside: :rollside:

ratso
09-16-2006, 08:48 AM
Gee you're romantic! :rollside: :rollside:
...my favorite pickup line that I normally use... with my best Texas John Wayne drawl is "Get in tha truck and spread em bitch... :hammer2: wah ha"

spectras only
09-16-2006, 08:57 AM
Tom ,sounds like a desperate woman to me :p :rollside:

catman-do
09-16-2006, 09:06 AM
TOM- Dude, she just want to fock... Either she has a boyfriend and doesnt want to get cought, or she just wants to smack cheeks somewhere besides her house so that you wont know where she lives just in case you turn out to be a "crazy dude". Ive got several girlfriends that have the same thought process as this chick.
Tickle... Tease.... Suck... then Fock... Simple as 123.... (well then 4) heh

topless
09-16-2006, 09:50 AM
...my favorite pickup line that I normally use... with my best Texas John Wayne drawl is "Get in tha truck and spread em bitch... :hammer2: wah ha"You melt my heart. :)

CBadDad
09-16-2006, 12:46 PM
Who cares if she has someone on the side.
Don't you?

boatsnblondes
09-16-2006, 12:53 PM
... can we sit through two of em? :idea:
Hmmmm...would this be considered a double feature or a double header??? :idea:

CBadDad
09-16-2006, 02:58 PM
Hmmmm...would this be considered a double feature or a double header??? :idea:
I'm thinking it's a comedy. :)

Tom Brown
09-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Who cares if she has someone on the side.
Don't you?
I prefer them on the front.

RitcheyRch
09-16-2006, 03:40 PM
Agree, and get pictures.

h2oski2fast
09-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Little help...
Everyone here has missed the obvious, she works for a phone sex company and thats how she gets clients. The number probably with 900-976. :) :) :)

Kim Hanson
09-16-2006, 05:39 PM
Little help...
Okay, all over you.....First hour, she is grabbing the meow maker....that's all over you.... :cool:
Giving a business card is easy, she don't want to give you her home phone number yet, she wants to test the equipment out first :cool: then they give out those #'s buddy.
When I use to hit the bars all the time, the next day was the worst :cry: lots of numbers with no names and you had to call and say I had your number this morning..who are you again :p I had to start writing names down to go with the numbers, cool sailing from then on...a business card would have sure helped me out a lot :) ...........( . )( . )............

Devil's Advocate
09-16-2006, 07:54 PM
I guess she could be hiding something else at home but I think she's just giving you her business card because she's not sure about the home/cell # yet. I can much more easily screen my calls at work and blow the guy off easier when he has my work number. For me, I'm hardly ever working at the office too so it's even better to avoid if necessary. You'll figure it out, if you even want to bother to do so. :crossx:

lucky
09-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Little help...
Tom - check her box - if its good - nail - and give the gardners #

Tom Brown
09-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Giving a business card is easy, she don't want to give you her home phone number yet, she wants to test the equipment out first :cool: then they give out those #'s buddy.
... so you're saying I should break out the berserk jackhammer? :idea:
I can much more easily screen my calls at work and blow the guy off easier when he has my work number.
Your advice and wisdom are much appreciated. You sound well experienced in this regard. :D
The thing about this whole situation is that she is a professional. I know tons of people in her office. If I were a psycho, this would go very bad for her.
She's known of me a long time as we hang out at some of the same places and I think it's safe to say none of the people in that group have seen ***boat. Hell, some of them probably think I'm a reasonable, courteous guy. lmao! :D
There are lots of very nice people in the group I hang out with but I don't really know them. Even though I've hung out with some of them for years, you don't really know how it might go on a personal level until you try it. .... not that I've ever crossed paths with a psycho.

HCS
09-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Little help...
It's a no brainer Tom. She wants to get married. They all do....It's a trick and a trap, step in it and your screwed!

HCS
09-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Run Away Bride is on the tube right now.......

socalmoney
09-16-2006, 09:46 PM
She has a roommate who is way better looking and hotter in bed and she doesn't want you to meet her. She looses most of her men to her and she has developed a complex about it.
Or she lives at home with her parents.

ratso
09-17-2006, 07:08 AM
She has a roommate who is way better looking and hotter in bed and she doesn't want you to meet her. She looses most of her men to her and she has developed a complex about it.
Or she lives at home with her parents.
...ah yes... the possibilities are endless. :idea:

lucky
09-17-2006, 07:35 AM
...ah yes... the possibilities are endless. :idea:
Her mom is a Betty crocker type - that has perfected the Reciepe for Bran muffins - Total turn on for Tom and the Girl KNOWS it -
by the way - YOU FOCKKERS missed the most important part --- Hot boat catch phrase --------- This thread is worthless without PICS :cool:

Sleek-Jet
09-17-2006, 07:42 AM
If I were a psycho, this would go very bad for her.
...Hell, some of them probably think I'm a reasonable, courteous guy. lmao! :D
hmmmmm.... :idea: :idea:
Good thing the cheese block/bran muffin thread was lost in the upgrade.... :D

Rexone
09-17-2006, 12:45 PM
hmmmmm.... :idea: :idea:
Good thing the cheese block/bran muffin thread was lost in the upgrade.... :D
The thread is still there. Unfortunately Tom hijacked all the pictures that were hosted on his Carlson website (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25981)

Tom Brown
09-17-2006, 12:55 PM
The pictures are all still there. That was posted on the old board and inline picture posting changed between then and now. I'll update it.

hoolign
09-17-2006, 01:32 PM
Little help...
She's obviously using you to get to someone else..face the facts Brown..your a loser.maybe a couple cases of brewhouse will help you with the chicks...if they drink it! :mad:

Tom Brown
09-17-2006, 01:34 PM
I prefer black label. I'll leave the brewhouse to sophisticates, such as yourself.

hoolign
09-17-2006, 01:38 PM
I prefer black label. I'll leave the brewhouse to sophisticates, such as yourself.
Actually..Black Label makes for some damn fine burps! and just to clarify..we're not sophisticates, we're just higher class :mad:

Debbolas
09-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Maybe she works in a cheese factory:D

hoolign
09-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Maybe she works in a cheese factory:D
She works for Javex in the R&D dept. :yuk:

Kim Hanson
09-17-2006, 03:00 PM
... so you're saying I should break out the berserk jackhammer? :idea:
Hell ya.........( . )( . ).............

FMluvswater
09-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Little help...
Maybe she's a workaholic? Not home much? :idea: Could translate to low maintenance OR she'll expect her time to be accomodated instead of yours. :D I got nothin for ya, Tom. :D Just lending support. :D

Jbb
09-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Some video from Tom and this chicks.......date... (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2006/9/date_from_hell.wmv)

Tom Brown
09-17-2006, 05:56 PM
That's ahh.... ahhh.... let's go with... spooky. :D