PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do any Day Trading

Tequila-John
09-16-2006, 12:48 PM
If so how have you done. What system to you use?

Nord
09-16-2006, 02:41 PM
I use Scottrade. Its 7 dollars a trade and if you do the referral deal, I think both you and I both get a couple of free trades!!!
Let me know if you interested. I think if you compare, Scottrade is one of the better fairly priced sites.
They send you a whole portfolio and everything and you can trade online. they have a bunch of brick and mortor locations as well.
~NORD~

Tequila-John
09-17-2006, 07:21 AM
Thanks buddy

AFD
09-17-2006, 08:02 AM
I use them as well, just a hobby. A fun one though, good luck!!

boatnam2
09-17-2006, 09:04 AM
4 or 5 guys i work with did,now they just work overtime everyday to pay for all the money they lost.

Tequila-John
09-17-2006, 09:06 AM
4 or 5 guys i work with did,now they just work overtime everyday to pay for all the money they lost.
OUCH!!!

DCBDaytona
09-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Be Careful! i use TdAmeritrade, they have a flat $9.95 trading fee.
If you're not smart, you'll lose it all QUICK :)

ROZ
09-17-2006, 09:17 AM
My dad does a little bit... Done pretty good this year..so far...
One of his clients devised a stockwatch system that works fairly well...when you watch it...
I know a guy(former broker who does not come from money..at all) who day trades for a living and does really well... Can't decide on going Bently or Maybach kinda deal... He's had both realised gains and losses...
No such thing as a free lunch...

Tequila-John
09-17-2006, 10:07 AM
My dad does a little bit... Done pretty good this year..so far...
One of his clients devised a stockwatch system that works fairly well...when you watch it...
I know a guy(former broker who does not come from money..at all) who day trades for a living and does really well... Can't decide on going Bently or Maybach kinda deal... He's had both realised gains and losses...
No such thing as a free lunch...
Thx bro for the info.