PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline Powerboats BBQ/Demo Day!!!

BlackedoutF250
09-17-2006, 03:48 PM
Hey Guys,
We will have 2 thirties arriving in mid november and we currently have the 24 available for viewing. When our boats arriving in November we would like to have a demo day down at Huntington Beach where we can take potential customers out on the boat and see what the craze is all about. I want to see who might be interested in attending such an event. I would like to build a list of people who will be attending so I can send all of you an invitation to come and check us out and check the boats out. The specs on the boats that will be in attendance are as follows:
V30 twin 525's ITS Drive Glassed Deck
V30 single 700 Merc NXT Drive Glassed Deck
V24 single 496 HO ITS Drive Custom Paint
Let me know guys I hope we can get a few people interested in the boats and out on the water to see what these machines are all about. Please feel free to call me with any questions that you might have on the boats or the event.
Thanks John Kirsch
Unique Performance West, Inc.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com
714-865-3502

USCFAN
09-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Sounds like it should be a nice event. I would definetly be interested in checking those boats out.

HocusPocus
09-17-2006, 04:28 PM
your website link doesn't work. :rollside:

BlackedoutF250
09-17-2006, 05:08 PM
I apologize were doing some updating and re-working the site to be much more modern and unique. You can view our old site as www.sicklifts.com. If you are interested please send me an email so I can create a database so I can expect a certain number of people and so I can send you information periodically as we update our schedule.
John@uniqueperformancemarine.com
please view www.sicklifts.com while we update our site.
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502

BlackedoutF250
09-17-2006, 07:40 PM
This will be a great oppurtunity guys to see some tremendous boats and get a chance to learn more about them and actually get to go for a ride and talk with factory reps without the mess of a large boat show. Please get into contact with me if you are interested so I can keep in contact with everyone who would like to attend as to keep everyone best informed of whats going on with the event. I hope to hear from lots of you who would like to see the Adrenalines in person and see how they perform.
Thanks John Kirsch
www.sicklifts.com
714-865-3502

SHAKEN Not Stirred
09-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Hey John....
Can't wait to see the boats....
Count me and a few buddies in for the demo ride....
Good luck with the business venture....
Also...Give me a call next week about the Excursion suspension......
Later,
CJG
:)

INSman
09-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Count me in too, just not with that "Shaken" guy= crazy driver !! :220v: :rollside:

bigq
09-17-2006, 09:19 PM
I don't get it . You are the builder and you don't "know what the boats are about"? What am i missing here.

BlackedoutF250
09-17-2006, 09:41 PM
Im not the builder Im the west coast dealer, and Im not saying I want to see what they are all about Im offering this event to everyone so all the people out on the west who have never seen an Adrenaline or riden in one will get the oppurtunity to do so and not have to worry about fighting the guys at the shows who arent really interested in the boats.
Thanks John kirsch
www.sicklifts.com
714-865-3502

Chromegorilla
09-17-2006, 09:45 PM
The boats are made in NE Georgia. Saw the 30 with the Ilmors in Miami....SICK boat.

Kachina26
09-17-2006, 09:48 PM
we can take potential customers out on the boat and see what the craze is all about.
Change the "and" to "to" and BigQ should be all squared away :D Good luck on the event. Very nice looking boat. What kind of price range are we looking at?

Chromegorilla
09-17-2006, 09:51 PM
What kind of price range are we looking at?
Ahhh...was waiting for that question....... :) :sqeyes:
this is for the 30' DEMO boat they have been touring around all year....
http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-9272.html

Kachina26
09-17-2006, 09:57 PM
Ahhh...was waiting for that question....... :) :sqeyes:
this is for the 30' DEMO boat they have been touring around all year....
http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-9272.html
Just a touch outta my range :jawdrop:

bigq
09-18-2006, 08:24 AM
Im not the builder Im the west coast dealer, and Im not saying I want to see what they are all about Im offering this event to everyone so all the people out on the west who have never seen an Adrenaline or riden in one will get the oppurtunity to do so and not have to worry about fighting the guys at the shows who arent really interested in the boats.
Thanks John kirsch
www.sicklifts.com
714-865-3502
Got it...BTW I like the 24' great style for the family lake runner. :cool:

RiverDave
09-18-2006, 08:53 AM
I'd be interested in coming up to take a closer look at them.
RD :)

BlackedoutF250
09-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Great to get all the response guys, I will make a note of all of your sn's and Ill make sure to send you a PM when we have more details. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Also we will have a facility soon in the Corona area, and will have the 24 footer on display there also you will be able to purchase lifts, performance accessories, wheels tires etc. from us for your haulers, and we will be fully capable of all installs. Thanks for all the support and the event should be fun.
Thanks John Kirsch
www.uniqueperformancemarine.com
714-865-3502

Cole Trickle
09-18-2006, 10:36 AM
Just a touch outta my range :jawdrop:
Yeah......
Gorgeous boat but at/around 275K I would be looking at a different boat. :)

BlackedoutF250
09-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Ya well the thing is you have to see the Adrenaline in person it looks alot different from any other boat and I dont think you would find to many well equipped boats such as the one advertised with twin Ilmors etc. or one with the quality for 275k if so let me know. The boat going for 275k would be like the top of the line boat with alot of options the base price on a V30 with 496 MPI's is $155,900.00 if anyone has any questions in regards to pricing feel free to contact me.
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502

RiverDave
09-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Any idea of when this is happening? As well what's going to be on the Que? :)
(I'll hint at, if your going to be asking over 100K for anything it had best not be hotdogs and hamburgers... ;) )
RD

ViB
09-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Any idea of when this is happening? As well what's going to be on the Que? :)
(I'll hint at, if your going to be asking over 100K for anything it had best not be hotdogs and hamburgers... ;) )
RD
Food wh@re :rollside:

BlackedoutF250
09-19-2006, 02:22 PM
When it gets closer, well see how were going to set it up, what I might do is set it up with a local restaurant in the area where there will be a tab for all people involved no beer or alcohol but anything else off the menu so you dont feel like you have to hang around after youve been out on the boat etc. There will be drinks and snacks etc at the demo. I feel this is the best way for people kind of not feel like theyre tied to the event or hanging around. What do you guys think.
Thanks John Kirsch
Unique Performance West, inc.
714-865-3502

RiverDave
09-19-2006, 02:49 PM
When it gets closer, well see how were going to set it up, what I might do is set it up with a local restaurant in the area where there will be a tab for all people involved no beer or alcohol but anything else off the menu so you dont feel like you have to hang around after youve been out on the boat etc. There will be drinks and snacks etc at the demo. I feel this is the best way for people kind of not feel like theyre tied to the event or hanging around. What do you guys think.
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502
Personally I think you should have a large BBQ (possibly the trailer kind?) cooking racks of ribs, and brisquets in the Parking lot of your place.. With coolers pepsi etc.. People get the show and tell of the boats, plus a little down home cooking, and if they want cocktails they can bring their own captain.. ;) :D You should want people to hang around, and get to know you, your staff, the boats etc..
As it was said in Boiler room with regards to a trainees sales pitch "If your in such a hurry to get him off the phone, why don't you just hang up on him?"
My .02...
You mentioned taking people out on the boat? How close is your place to where your planning on demo'ing the boats? I thought this was a kind of dealership parking lot dealio? Bring in some of the trucks you've done in the past, other cool toyz of relevance (rhino's? Boats, etc..) and the boats. If it's going to be out on the water that's a whole different ball game. In which case I'd say screw the BBQ, and get some coolers of beer and give em a real lake test. :D
How much beer does the integrated coolers hold?
How many girls can dance on the deck?
How's the stereo?
Easy to board and unboard?
Performance?
etc..
RD

BlackedoutF250
09-20-2006, 02:19 PM
Hey Riverdave,
We'll figure something out and Ill make sure that you get more than JUST a hot dog or hamburger. Its something I will arrange as we get closer to the event, this is also why its crucial I know how many people are coming if theres only going to be 10 people versus like 30 that will affect how I take care of the food situation. Thanks for the input it will kept in my memory bank of ideas for the event.
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502

RiverDave
09-21-2006, 09:52 AM
I dunno why I've been so into the BBQ thing lately.. I'm trying to talk my local pool hall into putting a grill out on their outside smoking patio to grill ribs etc.. before the tournament on wednesdays. :D
RD

spectras only
09-21-2006, 11:11 AM
RD , sounds like you're going down on a dangerous path :p . You'll need a barge not a performance boat to carry all your obese friends :D :idea: :rollside:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
09-21-2006, 11:28 AM
Hey Riverdave,
We'll figure something out and Ill make sure that you get more than JUST a hot dog or hamburger. Its something I will arrange as we get closer to the event, this is also why its crucial I know how many people are coming if theres only going to be 10 people versus like 30 that will affect how I take care of the food situation. Thanks for the input it will kept in my memory bank of ideas for the event.
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502
John.....
Just serve RD a "Tube Steak Smothered in Underwear"...... :idea:
oh yea....RD SUX....... :p
Later,
CJG

RiverDave
09-21-2006, 12:36 PM
John.....
Just serve RD a "Tube Steak Smothered in Underwear"...... :idea:
oh yea....RD SUX....... :p
Later,
CJG
Don't tell me your still bitter.. I thought we were past all that?
RD :D

shadow
09-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Hey Guys,
We will have 2 thirties arriving in mid november and we currently have the 24 available for viewing. When our boats arriving in November we would like to have a demo day down at Huntington Beach where we can take potential customers out on the boat and see what the craze is all about. I want to see who might be interested in attending such an event. I would like to build a list of people who will be attending so I can send all of you an invitation to come and check us out and check the boats out. The specs on the boats that will be in attendance are as follows:
V30 twin 525's ITS Drive Glassed Deck
V30 single 700 Merc NXT Drive Glassed Deck
V24 single 496 HO ITS Drive Custom Paint
Let me know guys I hope we can get a few people interested in the boats and out on the water to see what these machines are all about. Please feel free to call me with any questions that you might have on the boats or the event.
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502
Say when & where.We would definatley like to check them out in person and
go for a test ride.
Recieved a package from you yesterday,Thanks :)

superdave013
09-21-2006, 02:13 PM
Great to get all the response guys, I will make a note of all of your sn's and Ill make sure to send you a PM when we have more details. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Also we will have a facility soon in the Corona area, and will have the 24 footer on display there also you will be able to purchase lifts, performance accessories, wheels tires etc. from us for your haulers, and we will be fully capable of all installs. Thanks for all the support and the event should be fun.
Thanks John Kirsch
714-865-3502
Where is your shop at now? I want to swing by and show you some stuff.

BlackedoutF250
09-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Hey Superdave, we don't have a shop as of yet were still in the searching process. Im very picky on exactly what I want and I just haven't been able to find it yet. I know of your shop over by OC Driveline, well have to get in contact as I get something opened up would like to display some of your stuff after viewing it for the boats and trucks.
Thanks John
714-865-3502

superdave013
09-21-2006, 03:02 PM
okie dokie
I hear ya on the location. But Corona? I donno, that drive sucks every time I do it. And there is already allot of other boat shops and lift kit / tuck shops out there. If you were in Anaheim (between Kramer and the 57) your drive would be sweet and the competition would be less. Not many boat places and I don't know of any that would be any threat to what you plan on doing. As far as lifts go you would have Orange County Customs. It would not take long to be at the top on the heap in this area.
And the other thing is there are more people in OC then the corona area. Now I know lots of people who will drive to Corona to look at a new boat. But to get a lift kit installed I'd think they would find someone more local.
Anywhoo, let me know where you land as I'd like to swing by.

Riverkid
09-21-2006, 04:59 PM
And the other thing is there are more people in OC then the corona area. Now I know lots of people who will drive to Corona to look at a new boat. But to get a lift kit installed I'd think they would find someone more local.
Not exactly :) I live in Corona and drove into Robby Gordon's to get my truck lifted... Whites didn't want to talk to me unless I wanted to spend $10K. The last truck I had lifted at 4WP the rear shocks fell off the next day... I could go on and on about this stuff. Find someone who does quality work, and you stick with them. :)