BIGAMIST
09-17-2006, 11:43 PM

Mrs Luvnlife
09-18-2006, 05:30 AM
Has it been 4 weeks yet :) ???

BIGAMIST
10-27-2006, 01:31 AM
Has it been 4 weeks yet :) ???
Shit, I forgot all about this........let me tell you what happen, the package that was to be delivered has taken a severe beating for the last month or so & I think the damage is beyond repair.I take it out of the rapping from time ta time & look at it......it just makes me sick to my stomach that it's gone this far.So, at this point to deliver the package would be useless to both of us I think, the problem that I see is once I put it in the box & deliver there could be many more problems, all kinds of things could happen.I know you put some time & money into this deal & I've tried to hold up on my end of the bargain, but what would you do with it anyway now having this info?
Fuc k I don't know what ta do.....you tell me :idea:
I'm gonna keep my word & not say anything to Cale about this, I suggest you do the same :idea:
Tell Cale I say hello. :rollside: :p
Nonchalant is the word :rollside: :p

Mrs Luvnlife
10-27-2006, 07:12 AM
Shit, I forgot all about this
Ya me too, until I had to sell the boat to store the forklift :cry: :D .
........let me tell you what happen, the package that was to be delivered has taken a severe beating for the last month or so & I think the damage is beyond repair.I take it out of the rapping from time ta time & look at it......it just makes me sick to my stomach that it's gone this far.So, at this point to deliver the package would be useless to both of us I think, the problem that I see is once I put it in the box & deliver there could be many more problems, all kinds of things could happen.I know you put some time & money into this deal & I've tried to hold up on my end of the bargain, but what would you do with it anyway now having this info?
Fuc k I don't know what ta do.....you tell me
I'm gonna keep my word & not say anything to Cale about this, I suggest you do the same :idea:
Tell Cale I say hello.
Nonchalant is the word
LMAO :) !!!
The package is of utmost importance. There's been several tracers placed on this package :p as I was promised delivery, but to no avail. I have never accepted a beaten and tattered package :p , therefore....please refurbish the current package and send it on its way :) .
Hush hush is the word, no doubt! I can tell Cale you said hello, but if I do he may realize that we've discussed package matter :idea: . Best to keep it quiet :D .

BIGAMIST
11-04-2006, 03:29 AM
Ya me too, until I had to sell the boat to store the forklift
LMAO :) !!!
The package is of utmost importance. There's been several tracers placed on this package :p as I was promised delivery, but to no avail. I have never accepted a beaten and tattered package :p , therefore....please refurbish the current package and send it on its way
Hush hush is the word, no doubt! I can tell Cale you said hello, but if I do he may realize that we've discussed package matter . Best to keep it quiet .
The tracers were part of the original problem, pullin them fukers off wasn't easy & it f'd up the skin on the package.....then the 3 to 4 severe beatings it was taking a day, it just got out of control :220v: .
Promised smomised :p :rollside: You'll get the F'n package Lady, & you'll take it how ever it's givin to you!, beaten, tattered, in a sling, in a splint, on a swing.........even if you gotta be tied up & put in the basement...........I mean if the package has to be tied up & put in your basement for an hour or two, so be it.
Sorry, the meds ran out ....Bactein,Mentholatum,Hydrocortizon,Duofilm,Valt rex,Vitafon,Penicillin,Colostrum & Duct Tape,.......when the Meds come in I'll double up on em :rollside:

Mrs Luvnlife
11-05-2006, 07:25 PM
The tracers were part of the original problem, pullin them fukers off wasn't easy & it f'd up the skin on the package.....then the 3 to 4 severe beatings it was taking a day, it just got out of control .
I've personally seen what those things will do to the outer layer of a package :redface: :D . I know alot about this UPS stuff :p , have you thought of affixing one of the 'WARNING, CONTENTS OF PACKAGE MAY EXPLODE UPON DELIVERY' stickers to it?? Just a thought....or 'THIS SIDE UP' may work too :rollside: .
Promised smomised :p :rollside: You'll get the F'n package Lady, & you'll take it how ever it's givin to you!, beaten, tattered, in a sling, in a splint, on a swing.........even if you gotta be tied up & put in the basement...........I mean if the package has to be tied up & put in your basement for an hour or two, so be it.
I'll be waiting for my package, hanging from a chandelier or on my front door step...one way or another....... :p :p
Sorry, the meds ran out ....Bactein,Mentholatum,Hydrocortizon,Duofilm,Valt rex,Vitafon,Penicillin,Colostrum & Duct Tape,.......when the Meds come in I'll double up on em
:jawdrop: Maybe you can triple up on em ;) .

BIGAMIST
11-06-2006, 02:23 AM
I've personally seen what those things will do to the outer layer of a package :redface: :D . I know alot about this UPS stuff :p , have you thought of affixing one of the 'WARNING, CONTENTS OF PACKAGE MAY EXPLODE UPON DELIVERY' stickers to it?? Just a thought....or 'THIS SIDE UP' may work too :rollside: .
Yes, but the only way the 'WARNING, CONTENTS OF PACKAGE MAY EXPLODE UPON DELIVERY' sticker would work is if I didn't use the package for a week or two.
'THIS SIDE UP'???? ...........up what????
I'll be waiting for my package, hanging from a chandelier ...one way or another.......
Ok, ........There might be an extra charge for that kind of deal, I'll make a call to my Union Rep to see if thats hazard pay or special equipment rate :rollside:
I'll get back to ya about the other thing :cool: it don't look good at this point.

Mrs Luvnlife
11-06-2006, 08:18 AM
Yes, but the only way the 'WARNING, CONTENTS OF PACKAGE MAY EXPLODE UPON DELIVERY' sticker would work is if I didn't use the package for a week or two.
And....that never happens??? :supp: :D
'THIS SIDE UP'???? ...........up what????
Ummm....ya got me there :p !! All's I can say is, the labels they provide work really well, like the 'FRAGILE' one....they most certainly handle it with extra care, knowing that you're package is fragile and all ;) . 'THIS SIDE UP' would assure every effort is made to keep your package UP at all times :p :p .
Ok, ........There might be an extra charge for that kind of deal, I'll make a call to my Union Rep to see if thats hazard pay or special equipment rate :rollside:
Quite possible he'll tell you it's a hazard ;) .
I'll get back to ya about the other thing :cool: it don't look good at this point.
Alrighty then Heffay :rollside: .

jackpunx
11-06-2006, 08:20 AM
Nice picture.. But you look better with a little tan :p

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2006, 05:06 PM
:idea: :rollside:

Mrs Luvnlife
11-06-2006, 06:56 PM
:idea: :rollside:
Get outta here :p !!! Just wait til you order an extremely important package and it doesn't get delivered :mad: .
:D :D :rollside:

TAF
11-07-2006, 05:49 AM
Get outta here :p !!! Just wait til you order an extremely important package and it doesn't get delivered :mad: .
:D :D :rollside:
This thread should be renamed "Deliver'n the Goods!" Or "Damaged Goods need not apply"
Bye the way, I just schedule for my test.