PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tobtek For The Great Weekend

Hardly Satisfied
09-18-2006, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the Awesome weekend Toby,Leisa and Kendall. We had a great time. Props to Leisa for the awesome Martinies.

JB in so cal
09-18-2006, 09:32 AM
Nice meeting you on saturday. Even though we were land-locked, we were able to still have a good time :)

TOBTEK
09-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Nice meeting you on saturday. Even though we were land-locked, we were able to still have a good time :)
you must have had more wind then us. I thought it was windy, but not that bad. was the dust bad at BM?

TOBTEK
09-18-2006, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the Awesome weekend Toby,Leisa and Kendall. We had a great time. Props to Leisa for the awesome Martinies.
THANK YOU for hosting our family. Was a good time for sure! maybe next time we can log more miles/with less wind.

Threaded Again
09-18-2006, 09:47 AM
Toby your rhino had alot of attention did you sell it?

TOBTEK
09-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Toby your rhino had alot of attention did you sell it?
couple interested people... not officially sold yet. I did leave a care package with Javiers for you :)

JB in so cal
09-18-2006, 09:58 AM
you must have had more wind then us. I thought it was windy, but not that bad. was the dust bad at BM?
no dust, but being up on the plateau, it was a little breezy :220v:

Threaded Again
09-18-2006, 10:04 AM
couple interested people... not officially sold yet. I did leave a care package with Javiers for you :)
Javier told me thanks.

andy01
09-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Based on the title of this thread I assume what other have said about Tob is true? He sucks a mean cock?
Tob your a homo...... and I don't think it was windy or choppy on Havasu this weekend was it?

Hardly Satisfied
09-18-2006, 10:14 AM
it was nice meeting you also next time we can hang around and have some beers

Hardly Satisfied
09-18-2006, 10:18 AM
Based on the title of this thread I assume what other have said about Tob is true? He sucks a mean cock?
Tob your a homo...... and I don't think it was windy or choppy on Havasu this weekend was it?
ask Toby about that water rod that smoked right by us

Ziggy
09-18-2006, 11:40 AM
At least I said hi to ya Tobster..........

TOBTEK
09-18-2006, 11:40 AM
im sure it was perfect weather to be swinging from your new boyfriends ball sack, in a 36ft skater. Now, step up and buy your own.....you mooch! :p

TOBTEK
09-18-2006, 11:41 AM
At least I said hi to ya Tobster..........
you should have stoped by Zig.

Ziggy
09-18-2006, 11:57 AM
We'd been sitting in the channal all day, I needed out of that place.
Not that I got far, still too dicey for the wife....

SummitKarl
09-18-2006, 12:32 PM
kinda hard when you passed by us then parked on the other side of the channel :rollside:
it may not have been a great boating day but it was a GREAT people day...
HS, Ed nice to meet you hope we find some time to hang out before winter comes.
Chuby 4 life, Chris what can I say, very glad!!!!!!! to meet you, my Odules brother :) I had a good time hanging with you...and I hope to be able to do it again.
HDD........GLEN!!!!!! the short time we had to just B.S. made me realize just how much it sucks not having had you around this summer :cry:
Rett........THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! for lunch your a life saver :cool:
Bobby and Windy, as always you guys are the best....Love ya :cool:
Zig n Jan.........YIPPIE!!!!! :) :) glad my schedule finally lined up
Mrs.4B Dana, .............GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! your bikinis and smile!!!!!! always make my day :rollside: :)

Windy
09-18-2006, 12:39 PM
We saw you you cruise by Toby...good times even if it was WINDY as hell out there.

TOBTEK
09-18-2006, 12:41 PM
We saw you you cruise by Toby...good times even if it was WINDY as hell out there.
YOUR RIGHT..... VERY windy, still still goodtimes! my butt is DRAGING today though. :cool:

Hardly Satisfied
09-18-2006, 01:29 PM
kinda hard when you passed by us then parked on the other side of the channel :rollside:
it may not have been a great boating day but it was a GREAT people day...
HS, Ed nice to meet you hope we find some time to hang out before winter comes.
Chuby 4 life, Chris what can I say, very glad!!!!!!! to meet you, my Odules brother :) I had a good time hanging with you...and I hope to be able to do it again.
HDD........GLEN!!!!!! the short time we had to just B.S. made me realize just how much it sucks not having had you around this summer :cry:
Rett........THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! for lunch your a life saver :cool:
Bobby and Windy, as always you guys are the best....Love ya :cool:
Zig n Jan.........YIPPIE!!!!! :) :) glad my schedule finally lined up
Mrs.4B Dana, .............GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! your bikinis and smile!!!!!! always make my day :rollside: :)
Summitkarl thanks for dropping off the radio and it was nice meeting you