PDA

View Full Version : Tastiest stuff i have ever eaten!!!

JustMVG
09-18-2006, 07:05 PM
I was watching the Travel Cahnnel, why i don't really remember but there was this program that showed a little place down in Key West Fla. It's called The Art Of Baking, this place makes some of the neatest treats i ever saw, well i watched them make these Cocnut Strips, i'm a Coconut lover from way back so when i saw that this place had a website i ordered some of these coconut strips, plain and chocolate covered and i had to share , this stuff is Freaking awesome.... i recommend that you go to this website check it out and order some, you will not be disappointed, and the wait is well worth it!!!
Here it is https://shop.henriettakeywest.com
Mike

voodoomedman
09-18-2006, 07:06 PM
I was watching the Travel Cahnnel, why i don't really remember but there was this program that showed a little place down in Key West Fla. It's called The Art Of Baking, this place makes some of the neatest treats i ever saw, well i watched them make these Cocnut Strips, i'm a Coconut lover from way back so when i saw that this place had a website i ordered some of these coconut strips, plain and chocolate covered and i had to share , this stuff is Freaking awesome.... i recommend that you go to this website check it out and order some, you will not be disappointed, and the wait is well worth it!!!
Here it is https://shop.henriettakeywest.com
Mike
I'll be at your work tonight and just eat some of yours!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

JustMVG
09-18-2006, 07:30 PM
Com on by i'm bringing some in, i bought enough, i start at 02:30 and will be there till 07:00, come on over to flight ops and ask for Mike, or ask for Ron Harris he's my boss, be nice to meet a fellow HB memeber and a UPSer too.
mikey

JustMVG
09-18-2006, 07:32 PM
Hey Voodoo you can't miss me i'll be the guy in the bright Green Flourescent vest!!! :p :p

voodoomedman
09-18-2006, 08:19 PM
Com on by i'm bringing some in, i bought enough, i start at 02:30 and will be there till 07:00, come on over to flight ops and ask for Mike, or ask for Ron Harris he's my boss, be nice to meet a fellow HB memeber and a UPSer too.
mikey
I was just kidding. Someday I will. Maybe when I go back to operations though. Their always changing the ramp badge authorization since 9/11 and I don't think mine is current right now.