PDA

View Full Version : In case you're thinking they'll go away...

centerhill condor
09-19-2006, 04:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/v/-HlaVpqUXF0
I got this in an email and be warned if you like a nice quiet link...this isn't for you neither is the next 20 years.
The "Cold War" was junior high compared to the battle we must win..not just fight.
Call 'em crazy after they're dead!

jojoshow
09-19-2006, 06:33 AM
Hate! hate! hate! what the f*ck is wrong with those people. Thats why we are still over there.

Tequila-John
09-19-2006, 06:44 AM
Great

spectratoad
09-19-2006, 06:48 AM
We need to get on top of this NOW!!! but as much as I hate to say it, the pussified American public doesn't have the balls to do what needs to be done. I don't know how many more attacks on our soil are needed before America wakes up and we fire all the politicians and get down to the business of protecting our borders and CITIZENS. :mad: :mad: :mad:
I wonder sometimes if we are in need of a group of strong Americans to begin a revolution of sorts to cleanse the political process of self serving career lawmakers and get America back on course. :cool:

No Name
09-19-2006, 01:55 PM
I have two words for those c—k suckers, "nuclear missile". :220v:
I’m sure that will shut them up. :mad:

QuickJet
09-19-2006, 02:05 PM
Wouldn't a NUKE pointed in that dirrection cure some of this problem. How come we are so worried about killing women and children when all they do is use them as weapons anyways (in the form of suicide bombers). If their own kind doesn't give a shitt about them, why should we?

Dave C
09-19-2006, 02:52 PM
This is nothing new. this has been going on for over 27 years.
Iran is anothing but a totalitarian regime. Instead of one tyrant, there are a gang of tyrants.
Is so sad to see what they are doing to their children. Teaching them to hate. :mad:
They just keep using the same old tired rhetoric. They are bitching about stuff that alledgedly occurred over 30 years ago. All B.S.
Its too bad, the people of the U.S. and people of Iran used to be great friends, a long time ago.
The people of Iran need to toss these clowns out...

desertbird
09-19-2006, 03:19 PM
http://hammeroftruth.com/images/articles/1723-mohammed_bomb_turban.jpg
:mad: :skull: :mad: