PDA

View Full Version : What's the Longest You've Waited ???.....

Liberator TJ1984
09-19-2006, 07:32 AM
I have had one of these on Order direct from the Manufactuer since January of this year = 9 mos. supposed to only been delayed a few weeks when I first placed the order...no problem ,Custom Knife ? expected a little backorder wait...........well I
called and they said ...Knives are in stock,boxes are there but they still have'nt gotten the sheaths ready yet :yuk: oh yea it's paid for already :rolleyes:
Do I got a bitch here or am I just too impatient ???? :p
http://www.darkopsknives.com/photo/11.jpg

OGShocker
09-19-2006, 07:35 AM
I have had one of these on Order direct from the Manufactuer since January of this year = 9 mos. supposed to only been delayed a few weeks when I first placed the order...no problem ,Custom Knife ? expected a little backorder wait...........well I
called and they said ...Knives are in stock,boxes are there but they still have'nt gotten the sheaths ready yet :yuk: oh yea it's paid for already :rolleyes:
Do I got a bitch here or am I just too impatient ???? :p
http://www.darkopsknives.com/photo/11.jpg
VooDoo better hope UPS doesn't screw this up...:D

voodoomedman
09-19-2006, 07:38 AM
VooDoo better hope UPS doesn't screw this up...:D
I'll just get HR to hire you to come and beat up radio's with a crow bar to straighten everybody out.

OGShocker
09-19-2006, 07:43 AM
I'll just get HR to hire you to come and beat up radio's with a crow bar to straighten everybody out.
For the LAST TIME! It was a 4' X 1.5" rod of aluminium!

voodoomedman
09-19-2006, 07:51 AM
For the LAST TIME! It was a 4' X 1.5" rod of aluminium!Don't get lippy with me or I'll send you the wrong color shirts!!
:crossx: :crossx: :D :rollside:

OGShocker
09-19-2006, 08:04 AM
Don't get lippy with me or I'll send you the wrong color shirts!!
:crossx: :crossx: :D :rollside:
What Fed EX Purple, not UPS Brown?..:D

phebus
09-19-2006, 08:12 AM
It's probably on hold while the FBI, CIA, and Dept. of Homeland Defense check you out. :D
That knifes not for cutting, only sticking.

voodoomedman
09-19-2006, 08:15 AM
What Fed EX Purple, not UPS Brown?..:D
No DHL yellow. Actually white shirts but I'm going to have Threaded pee on them to make them yellow. :D
Okay since we jacked this we better answer Liberator's question.
9 months is too long. Especially for a knife. Hell you can get a custom built boat in two months. And why can't they send you the knife now and then send the sheath when it comes? I'd have cancelled the order already.

Dave C
09-19-2006, 08:21 AM
now thats how you get shiat done... LOL
For the LAST TIME! It was a 4' X 1.5" rod of aluminium!

Liberator TJ1984
09-19-2006, 10:55 AM
It's probably on hold while the FBI, CIA, and Dept. of Homeland Defense check you out. :D
That knifes not for cutting, only sticking.
and breakfast,and in the shower....they know more about me than I do !
Try getting a Suppressed AR-15 :skull:
It took me 6mos..and a ton of legal crap.......hate to even ask about it in Cali. :p