PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull...???...

nhbuoy
01-16-2006, 01:01 PM
...Who drinks it, AND, have you tried BLUE OX...???...Is it even on the left coast yet...???...

dicudmore
01-16-2006, 01:03 PM
never heard of blue ox but I do have some Red Bull :cool:

desertbird
01-16-2006, 01:04 PM
I only drink it with Orange Vodka. (BTW, the orange is the only way to mix it)

Jbb
01-16-2006, 01:06 PM
Brown sez he likes the way it energizes....and vibrates his colon.....he uses it when he is shooting for a new record.... :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-16-2006, 01:06 PM
Red Bull drinker here!!!!!
Never heard of OX........
Ecept when some one told me I was the hottest Dumb OX...............LMAO
Inside joke sorry!!!!! :rollside:

Windy
01-16-2006, 01:14 PM
I like Diet Rock Star the best..drinking one right now.

OGShocker
01-16-2006, 01:15 PM
I know a guy, who knows a guys......

Ziggy
01-16-2006, 01:15 PM
Red Bull mixes well with the Goose........Not bad solo either but prefer the taste of Monster when not mixing.
No Fear is tasty, LOST is tasty....RockStar tastes a little like Bull but with an aftertaste......
So many to choose from now, my head is gonna pop...... :220v: all these decisions in life are overwhelming, Oh geez, they're gonna ask me paper or plastic at Albertsons later........hyperventilating, vision fuzzy............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ... :) :rollside:

Desert Rat
01-16-2006, 01:16 PM
Red Bull with the Goose!! it's also pretty good with Bicardi gold!

Tom Brown
01-16-2006, 01:16 PM
Brown sez he likes the way it energizes....and vibrates his colon.....he uses it when he is shooting for a new record.... :p
There's nothing better than unloading an ox shot.
14 inches through cloth... 65 inches clear...

Jbb
01-16-2006, 01:17 PM
There's nothing better than unloading an ox shot.
14 inches through cloth... 65 inches clear...
That's gotta be some kind of record.......Ox shot..... :p

Tom Brown
01-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Sometimes the ox gets quite upset.

Jbb
01-16-2006, 01:19 PM
Sometimes the ox gets quite upset.
and bellows...?

Tom Brown
01-16-2006, 01:20 PM
and bellows...?
Oh...... you don't want to be riding the ox when it gets angry. :D

Jbb
01-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Oh...... you don't want to be riding the ox when it gets angry. :D
Or when your ..."marking" you're territory?...... :220v:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-16-2006, 01:23 PM
I know a guy, who knows a guys......
Who knows a guy .....that I know?????? :rollside:

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 02:15 PM
I like Diet Rock Star the best..drinking one right now.
I like that stuff, not diet though. Have you tryed to drink 2 one after the other, feels like your hair is standing on end...I like Full Throttle........( . )( . )........Or Energizer :cool:

FMluvswater
01-16-2006, 02:17 PM
I like that stuff, not diet though. Have you tryed to drink 2 one after the other, feels like your hair is standing on end...I like Full Throttle........( . )( . )........Or Energizer :cool:
I have consumed two diet Red Bulls in a row and was very disappointed ... my caffeine withdrawal headache did not go away and I fell asleep in the car. :( I like the taste well enough but I rather have my :coffeycup :cool:

NashvilleBound
01-16-2006, 02:20 PM
I usually drink Diet RockStars.... now its Rip It ..the cheap bastard I am they are only .99 each. www.ripitenergy.com They are really good....and cheap;)

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 02:20 PM
I have consumed two diet Red Bulls in a row and was very disappointed ... my caffeine withdrawal headache did not go away and I fell asleep in the car. :( I like the taste well enough but I rather have my :coffeycup :cool:
The 2 RockStars Babe will give you that BUZZ, you are looking for :p ..........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 02:23 PM
I usually drink Diet RockStars.... now its Rip It ..the cheap bastard I am they are only .99 each. www.ripitenergy.com They are really good....and cheap;)
I will look for that stuff, I'm spending like $3.00 a can for the energy drinks here, some are more.........( . )( . ).......and that isn't $1.20 USD either :p

NashvilleBound
01-16-2006, 02:25 PM
The 2 RockStars Babe will give you that BUZZ, you are looking for :p ..........( . )( . ).........
AND the always fun nuclear lime yellow piss..............

Chase
01-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Never heard of OX........
Ecept when some one told me I was the hottest Dumb OX...............LMAO
Inside joke sorry!!!!! :rollside:
:D :D :D

FMluvswater
01-16-2006, 02:28 PM
I wasn't looking for a buzz. :confused: I just wanted to feel like myself and not like my head was about to explode/implode. :220v: As for the falling asleep hello I don't do that unless I DECIDE hey I'm gonna go take a nap. Unintentional sleep deprived me of seeing beautiful sights during the drive. :(

ROZ
01-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Rubths gave me a case of TNT Liquid Dynomite... It was pretty good with vodka or gin(with a little powdered sugar) ..

Ziggy
01-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Over caffinated, heavy coffee drinkers will feel less effect from these drinks........
Non-coffee drinkers like myself can make a 24oz Energy drink can go 2 days at least.

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 04:32 PM
kidney stones??The long term side effects of these energy drinks will make soda seem like water when are kids are old....Although I have no idea what Im talking about,I did kick caffeine about 10 months ago,same time my heart nearly seized up.I had a headache for 2 weeks

ROZ
01-16-2006, 04:37 PM
kidney stones??The long term side effects of these energy drinks will make soda seem like water when are kids are old....Although I have no idea what Im talking about,I did kick caffeine about 10 months ago,same time my heart nearly seized up.I had a headache for 2 weeks
Funny how a Kidney stone the size of the tip of a pin can feel like you're giving birth to Mount Whitney.. fun times :)

NashvilleBound
01-16-2006, 04:40 PM
With my kidney stone my ass never touched the gourny at the hospitol..... it was special.....gout on the other hand is even cooler... I enjoy it a whole LOT more.... thankfully I drink a ton of water....bottled only. They said the tap water in CA is what caused the stone.... can you say hard?

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 04:40 PM
has a redbull connection,cases of the stuff in his garage,he has monster drink cases also,it put him in the hospital few months back,he was peeing BBs,the stuff is evil,I know it taste good,Ive tried them all,but its full of bad stuff.Hops and Barley from here on out

Jbb
01-16-2006, 04:41 PM
With my kidney stone my ass never touched the gourny at the hospitol..... it was special.....gout on the other hand is even cooler... I enjoy it a whole LOT more.... thankfully I drink a ton of water....bottled only. They said the tap water in CA is what caused the stone.... can you say hard?
Gout.......incredible pain....... :p

Ziggy
01-16-2006, 04:42 PM
They can't say what Kidney stones are really caused by..I had them 2 yrs ago and never drank coffee or enery drinks back then.....but I was on a high protein diet.....
They can however tell you what they are made of once your dingaling spits it out. :rolleyes: :)

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 04:43 PM
is evil,no wonder your so pissed all the time boss

Havasu Luvr
01-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Has anyone tried Zipfizz? it has more natural ingredients an fewer calories (10 calories) then the rest. Not to mention the cost savings and it mixes with a 16oz bottle of water. Working a deal to help promote this summer. Let me know if you've tries it and what you think..... Thanks in advance http://www.zipfizz.com

Ziggy
01-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Has anyone tried Zipfizz? it has more natural ingredients an fewer calories (10 calories) then the rest. Not to mention the cost savings and it mixes with a 16oz bottle of water. Working a deal to help promote this summer. Let me know if you've tries it and what you think..... Thanks in advance
I heard about this stuff...powder you mix into your regular bottled water...Haven't tried it but if I see it I'll give it a fizz test....

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 05:07 PM
Has anyone tried Zipfizz? it has more natural ingredients an fewer calories (10 calories) then the rest. Not to mention the cost savings and it mixes with a 16oz bottle of water. Working a deal to help promote this summer. Let me know if you've tries it and what you think..... Thanks in advance http://www.zipfizz.com
well with vodka?

Havasu Luvr
01-16-2006, 05:24 PM
well with vodka?
I have not tried it yet with vodka. The original flavor is citrus and the new flavor is berry so I am sure it goes well with Goose. If things go well I sure be out during springbreak promoting.

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 05:29 PM
I have not tried it yet with vodka. The original flavor is citrus and the new flavor is berry so I am sure it goes well with Goose. If things go well I sure be out during springbreak promoting.
in the avatar?Im sure you wont have any trouble promoting it,matter a fact I will bring Grey Goose that week.

FMluvswater
01-16-2006, 05:47 PM
I don't have that kind of stamina to withstand a headache for that long I would cave and drink coffee. More power to you but I'll never give up caffeine again.

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 05:50 PM
I don't have that kind of stamina to withstand a headache for that long I would cave and drink coffee. More power to you but I'll never give up caffeine again.
I was in the hospital,didnt have a choice :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
01-16-2006, 05:52 PM
I was in the hospital,didnt have a choice :rolleyes:
:eek: OMG! That's harsh. Hospitals are evil. :devil:

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 05:54 PM
:eek: OMG! That's harsh. Hospitals are evil. :devil:
my hospital stay was actually ok.I lost weight,tried a few interesting drugs,had a couple roommates that I think never left the hospital,and I left with a new out look on life

FMluvswater
01-16-2006, 05:56 PM
my hospital stay was actually ok.I lost weight,tried a few interesting drugs,had a couple roommates that I think never left the hospital,and I left with a new out look on life
You're such a pessimist. :wink:

Partycattin
01-16-2006, 05:59 PM
Anyone tried Bookoo energy drinks. My bro just started working for them.
They seem to be going after the Motocross market.
You can enter to win a free pit bike on their site.
Stuff taste just like RedBull to me but I guess they have a bunch of flavors.
www.bookooenergy.com

HOOTER SLED-
01-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Red Bull is the Coca Cola of energy drinks. The OG. Everything else is just a knockoff. The only thing that even comes close(and really it doesn't), is Monster/Hansens. It is a matter of preference when it comes to taste. BUt Red Bull blows the others away when it comes to sales. Shit, you can combine ALL the other brands together, and still can't come close. :rollside:

hoolign
01-16-2006, 06:33 PM
Gatorade ..the orange shit!