PDA

View Full Version : NHRA Las Vegas Halloween Any one else going ???

DUECE'SDAD
09-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Me and my wife are heading out to vegas for halloween weekend and the NHRA Drag races, First time out there with out any one else, I know we will have a good time but it might be cool to hook up and party with someone else . . . Anybody else going ? ? ?

Sleek-Jet
09-20-2006, 11:24 AM
I'll be there in the spring... :D
Have fun, The Strip is a fantastic facility, you'll like it.

EXTRMBT
09-20-2006, 11:29 AM
I'll be there. :D Can't wait!

Her454
09-20-2006, 11:36 AM
I'll be there in the spring... :D
Have fun, The Strip is a fantastic facility, you'll like it.
Agree, but its just not the same if you don't have someone there to open your beers for you. :rollside: :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
09-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Agree, but its just not the same if you don't have someone there to open your beers for you. :rollside: :rollside:
I'm glad I could be of service. :D I didn't want you to get thirsty, or have to bite into the can. :D :D :D

Her454
09-20-2006, 11:40 AM
I'm glad I could be of service. :D I didn't want you to get thirsty, or have to bite into the can. :D :D :D
Thirsty? Between you opening my beers and PC stuffing jello shots down me every time the lights turned green, FAT CHANCE. :rollside:

Jbb
09-20-2006, 12:02 PM
stuffing jello shots down me every time the lights turned green
jello shots+inner tube...= picture...... :p

Her454
09-20-2006, 01:16 PM
jello shots+inner tube...= picture...... :p
The dreaded inner tube was Moonshine, not Jello Shots. :yuk: :cry:

Bense468
09-20-2006, 01:17 PM
I might be going. Still up in the air. Will be at pomona for 4 days for sure though.

DUECE'SDAD
09-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Where to stay ? ? ? I have stayed at treasure island, excalibur, union station(??) They all kinda seem old, the rooms and hotel itself isnt very updated, anyone know good place that is above average but not VIP !!!! Is mgm any good ? ? ? I heard blow off the stratosphere it sucks !!!

RitcheyRch
09-20-2006, 02:38 PM
I've stayed at the Cannery which is real close to The Strip.

Eliminator 4 Life
09-20-2006, 02:48 PM
Where to stay ? ? ? I have stayed at treasure island, excalibur, union station(??) They all kinda seem old, the rooms and hotel itself isnt very updated, anyone know good place that is above average but not VIP !!!! Is mgm any good ? ? ? I heard blow off the stratosphere it sucks !!!
Are you going for a nice room or to party?? If you are going for a nice room the red rock is niceeeeeee :)
Oh and heads up you better book now cause the SEMA show is starting halloween...

Cruzzze
09-20-2006, 03:11 PM
I will be racing at the National event in Las Vegas, in SG.....74 SG is my number, I'll be griving Jay Don Blakes '57 Chevy.......went to the final last year and redlit by .002! AHHHH That was in my corvette......he'll be driving it at the divisional the next weekend and then I'm going to Pomona to race.......lotta fun.....

Eliminator 4 Life
09-21-2006, 03:24 PM
I will be racing at the National event in Las Vegas, in SG.....74 SG is my number, I'll be griving Jay Don Blakes '57 Chevy.......went to the final last year and redlit by .002! AHHHH That was in my corvette......he'll be driving it at the divisional the next weekend and then I'm going to Pomona to race.......lotta fun.....
Do you know my buddy Todd Stewart I think he was number one in S/G 2 years ago maybe 3 with the silver corvette.

Cruzzze
09-25-2006, 08:45 AM
STEW! Oh ya, went to Hawaii with him and Amanda last year, traveled last year with them all over the US.....yeah he was 2001 SG champ, great guy, he definitely wants out of Atwater! Now he's talkin' Texas....

Eliminator 4 Life
09-25-2006, 08:48 AM
STEW! Oh ya, went to Hawaii with him and Amanda last year, traveled last year with them all over the US.....yeah he was 2001 SG champ, great guy, he definitely wants out of Atwater! Now he's talkin' Texas....
They are great people. He wants TEXAS now oh oh haha. He has a really nice house in Atwater Ill take it off his hands :) oh and the monte carlos he has :cool:

Cruzzze
09-25-2006, 01:52 PM
Yep he does, we parked in his driveway with the 84' rig I have and his side by side......he just finished his game room with bar, did a good job......I'll see him in Vegas.......I'll tell ya, that boy can drink....tried to keep up with him, but almost died! His Toya Techs are keepers too......

Eliminator 4 Life
09-25-2006, 03:12 PM
Yep he does, we parked in his driveway with the 84' rig I have and his side by side......he just finished his game room with bar, did a good job......I'll see him in Vegas.......I'll tell ya, that boy can drink....tried to keep up with him, but almost died! His Toya Techs are keepers too......
A little secret break the tequila out on him :crossx:

Nord
09-25-2006, 03:21 PM
The PBR (Professional Bull Riders) Finals will be going on the same weekend..
Vegas will be overwhelmed by Rednecks :)

Cruzzze
09-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Believe it or not I have PBR tickets for Sunday.....hope I can't make those ( I'd be in the final at the track ) but last year I was in the final in SG just to have a stinkin' red light pop up by -.002...that hurt....oh well live by the sword......

Big Kahunaa
09-29-2006, 11:31 AM
just bought a new snap on scan tool today and got 4 free tickets (kind of free) to the race i'll be there sunday

DUECE'SDAD
10-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Any one else going ???? We will be at staying MGM and be at the drag strip all day saturday. Ended up buying tickets to Penn and teller (never even heard of them) and some show at the mgm called La Femme. . . any feedback on the two shows ???
Talked to a couple people on here that was racing, i will look for you there !!!