PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Pixilateds (Simon Auto Body)

djunkie
09-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Recently I was lucky enough to have some one key the side of my truck and I needed to have the right side of the bed repainted.:cry: Lucky for me The pixilateds own a body shop (Simon Auto Body in Laguna Hills) and took care of it for me. Not only did they do an awesome job but the turn around time was unbelievably fast. Thank you Geza and Tina. You guys are the best. :D :D :D

Ziggy
09-20-2006, 04:02 PM
Recently I was lucky enough to have some one key the side of my truck and I needed to have the right side of the bed repainted.:cry: Lucky for me The pixilateds own a body shop (Simon Auto Body in Laguna Hills) and took care of it for me. Not only did they do an awesome job but the turn around time was unbelievably fast. Thank you Geza and Tina. You guys are the best. :D :D :D
Price was right too... ;)
Still don't know how you ended up with those certs...
Kudo's to Simons AB

djunkie
09-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Price was right too... ;)
Still don't know how you ended up with those certs...
Kudo's to Simons AB
Ya I did luck out.
Oh and by the way. If you stop by to see them you get to see the hot Mrs. Pixi. And if shes not there check out Amanda........ :devil: :devil: :p

Do F150's Float?
09-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Need to have my truck done too (someone scratched it a while back, but i think i was lucky enough to get a screwdriver! not a key!! :) someone must reallllly like me). But i say, eff it. Im gonna wait till more paint comes off...and paint it hot pink :D

Ziggy
09-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Ya I did luck out.
Oh and by the way. If you stop by to see them you get to see the hot Mrs. Pixi. And if shes not there check out Amanda........ :devil: :devil: :p
Yeah, Mrs Pixi is a bonus alright.......... :p
Just don't ask her to unload the tire shipment :D

IN2-IN2MX
09-20-2006, 09:33 PM
Yayyyy Pixis. :p

pixilatedpussy
09-21-2006, 09:41 AM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
09-21-2006, 09:41 AM
Ya I did luck out.
:220v: :220v: :220v: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
09-21-2006, 09:42 AM
Need to have my truck done too (someone scratched it a while back, but i think i was lucky enough to get a screwdriver! not a key!! :) someone must reallllly like me). But i say, eff it. Im gonna wait till more paint comes off...and paint it hot pink :D
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: LMFAO!!! We would be happy to paint it hot pink! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
09-21-2006, 09:44 AM
Yeah, Mrs Pixi is a bonus alright.......... :p
Just don't ask her to unload the tire shipment :D
ROTFLMAO
Thats right! :mad: :p

SummitKarl
09-21-2006, 09:49 AM
Ya I did luck out.
:rolleyes:

Do F150's Float?
09-21-2006, 09:55 AM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: LMFAO!!! We would be happy to paint it hot pink! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Can you color match it to a bottle of nail polish i have?? :idea: LOL when the time comes, i will definately call you guys!

pixilatedpussy
09-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Can you color match it to a bottle of nail polish i have?? :idea: LOL when the time comes, i will definately call you guys!
If you are serious...believe it or not...yes we can hunny! LOL! You are so cute ....you crack me up!
:rollside: :rollside:

lewiville
09-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Geza is a cool dude. For a couple of years I have seen his picture here on hot boat and could not remember where I knew this dude from.
About 6 or 7 years ago I loaned out my GTX 3 seater Sea Doo's to the owner of my company and they crashed them. I took my doo's to Geza and he fixed them righ up.
At that time he just bought a jet boat and was making a inclosed trailer to put his boat in. pretty cool deal. he modified his boat trailer and had a winch inside the inclosed trailer and "winched" it inside. Wonder if he still has that contraption.

pixilatedpussy
09-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Geza is a cool dude. For a couple of years I have seen his picture here on hot boat and could not remember where I knew this dude from.
About 6 or 7 years ago I loaned out my GTX 3 seater Sea Doo's to the owner of my company and they crashed them. I took my doo's to Geza and he fixed them righ up.
At that time he just bought a jet boat and was making a inclosed trailer to put his boat in. pretty cool deal. he modified his boat trailer and had a winch inside the inclosed trailer and "winched" it inside. Wonder if he still has that contraption.
LOL....small world........We sold our lil Jet Boat a couple summers ago & have a Cheetah now. Love it, but miss the jet boat ( on low river days :cry: )
We actually sold J540 our old jet boat trailer that Geza built to use with the toy hauler...so he could do the same thing. :rollside: We traded in the toy hauler this past Feb & upgraded to an Class A :boxed: What a difference.....

Do F150's Float?
09-21-2006, 10:18 AM
If you are serious...believe it or not...yes we can hunny! LOL! You are so cute ....you crack me up!
:rollside: :rollside:
:D :D :D Im gonna bust out my bottle of black nail polish (or maybe i'll go big and get some acutal touch up paint) till i can't stand it anymore. But i'm sure you'll be gettin a call to do the pink thing someday in the not too distant future :rollside:

djunkie
09-21-2006, 11:02 AM
:220v: :220v: :220v: :rollside:
Hey your secretary's cute. I can't believe you let your husband hire her. She has some big.......brains too. :crossx: :crossx:

lewiville
09-21-2006, 11:12 AM
LOL....small world........We sold our lil Jet Boat a couple summers ago & have a Cheetah now. Love it, but miss the jet boat ( on low river days :cry: )
We actually sold J540 our old jet boat trailer that Geza built to use with the toy hauler...so he could do the same thing. :rollside: We traded in the toy hauler this past Feb & upgraded to an Class A :boxed: What a difference.....
I remember you to. I think you guys just had your baby, and you where sitting in the office pushing the pencile :rolleyes:
The best thing about you shop was the price was more than fare. If I lived out there still you would have a customer for life. Are you guys still at the same shop?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-21-2006, 11:28 AM
Hey your secretary's cute. I can't believe you let your husband hire her. She has some big.......brains too. :crossx: :crossx:
I was kind of mesmerized by her giant "brains". LOL :p

djunkie
09-21-2006, 12:35 PM
I was kind of mesmerized by her giant "brains". LOL :p
Ya I walked in and she was sitting so I didn't notice. Then she got up and I almost fell out of the chair. :crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
09-21-2006, 12:37 PM
I remember you to. I think you guys just had your baby, and you where sitting in the office pushing the pencile :rolleyes:
The best thing about you shop was the price was more than fare. If I lived out there still you would have a customer for life. Are you guys still at the same shop?
I think our youngest was about 3 when we bought the boat.
Yep...been workin with my kids in their play pens here since I can remember. :rollside: :rollside:
Yes same shop & same location since 1980 :rollside: Just expanded a bit in size. Thanks for the sweet comments...glad you were happy.

pixilatedpussy
09-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Ya I walked in and she was sitting so I didn't notice. Then she got up and I almost fell out of the chair. :crossx: :crossx:
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: You are such a dork! LMFAO!

Kiddunot
09-21-2006, 05:36 PM
Guess i will pay geza and tina wait hold up a sec......i will pay amanda a visit tomorrow. :rollside: