PDA

View Full Version : TODAY we MARCH, Tommorrow we VOTE

Kilrtoy
09-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Am I missing something here?
Since when did illegal aliens get the right to vote.....
Why are people so scared of these people.
Round their asses up and deport their ass :220v:

MONEYFURNOTHIN
09-20-2006, 09:15 PM
having a name like miguel and being dark skinned.... you better be carefull what you ask for!

Kilrtoy
09-20-2006, 09:16 PM
having a name like miguel and being dark skinned.... you better be carefull what you ask for!
My name was suppopsed to be Leif, But my grandfather already had that one

CARLSON-JET
09-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Today we march (missing script) "Tonight bush gives us amnesty" Tommorrow we vote!!
you have to read between the lines Kilr. :rollside:

Kachina26
09-20-2006, 09:56 PM
Today we march tomorrow we run...... nice start to a solution (http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=4571803) Flame on!!!
You in Havi Miguel?

Kilrtoy
09-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Today we march tomorrow we run...... nice start to a solution (http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=4571803) Flame on!!!
You in Havi Miguel?
Yes i am

HappyHour
09-20-2006, 10:57 PM
Since the topic of ILLEGALS has come up, I thought I'd share something if you didn't already know. No matter what you think of smokers..... good, bad, or indifferent,.......everyone needs to vote NO on prop 86 the cigarette tax. The main reason is that the money that they think they are going to get with the tax on cigarettes is going to go towards reimbursing hospitals the money that the ILLEGALS can't pay. That's right, it is going for ILLEGALS!!!!! The goverment is going to take tax money and pay for ILLEGALS to get FREE healthcare in this state. VOTE NO ON 86!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kachina26
09-20-2006, 11:16 PM
Yes i am
I'm in town at least until Friday afternoon.

W.O.T
09-20-2006, 11:23 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/border-patrol.html
i remember someone posting this. its fun get them before they make it over

NOTALENT
09-21-2006, 05:41 AM
There not afraid....mother fockers support them to get the Latino communitys votes!!! :mad:

mickeyfinn
09-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Today we march (missing script) "Tonight bush gives us amnesty" Tommorrow we vote!!
you have to read between the lines Kilr. :rollside:
Not amnesty....A pardon. They are here illegally, they are felons. Deport them. I'm sick of hearing that it is not feasible to deport 10,20 or 40 million people (depending on what number you believe). I just want to know why it is not feasible, no one said it had to be doneby next week.

Misogynist
09-21-2006, 07:21 PM
Not amnesty....A pardon. They are here illegally, they are felons. Deport them. I'm sick of hearing that it is not feasible to deport 10,20 or 40 million people (depending on what number you believe). I just want to know why it is not feasible, no one said it had to be doneby next week.
That is absolutely correct... they came here one at a time... they can go back one at a time.... People seem to think that if they leave the US they won't have anywhere to go.... The left behind a home and family in Mexico or points south... they can return to their point or origin.

slowinhavasu
09-21-2006, 07:52 PM
YO Vato....I had to show two forms of ID when I voted last week....
One was not my green card...WTF...
Am I missing something here....
Don't you owe me five bucks....lol...... :)

SHOTKALLIN
09-21-2006, 08:48 PM
Both parties are afraid to take a strong stance on imigration. Fear of loosing the latino vote. If they get amnesty, with 12 million new voters, they will elect the first latino president. This is 15 to 20 years away. Latinos reproduce ALOT of future voters.
not just my .02 THIS ONE IS FACT.

SHOTKALLIN
09-21-2006, 08:49 PM
today you try a vote,tomorrow you getde-ported :cool: :rollside:
Then you swim right back because the fence has big ass holes in it essay.

wolfie
09-21-2006, 09:23 PM
I say round them all up and we'll trade them in a prisoner exchange for Dog the Bounty hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
09-21-2006, 10:16 PM
YO Vato....I had to show two forms of ID when I voted last week....
One was not my green card...WTF...
Am I missing something here....
Don't you owe me five bucks....lol...... :)
NOT on his first try, But stop buy tomorrow and Yvonne will pay you....

H20 Toie
09-22-2006, 06:56 AM
Since the topic of ILLEGALS has come up, I thought I'd share something if you didn't already know. No matter what you think of smokers..... good, bad, or indifferent,.......everyone needs to vote NO on prop 86 the cigarette tax. The main reason is that the money that they think they are going to get with the tax on cigarettes is going to go towards reimbursing hospitals the money that the ILLEGALS can't pay. That's right, it is going for ILLEGALS!!!!! The goverment is going to take tax money and pay for ILLEGALS to get FREE healthcare in this state. VOTE NO ON 86!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As opposed to what? they already get free healthcare, why do you think so many hospitals are closing.