PDA

View Full Version : New Cell Phone Law in CA

RitcheyRch
09-21-2006, 04:28 AM
According to a proposed new law that would go into effect Jan 1, 2007 you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a "hands free" adapter. I went to Circuit City and they wanted $50 for a headset with a microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Office Depot.
These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid him $0.08 each because he bought in quantity. Then we tried it with Motorola, Sprint, Verizon and Nook units and they worked perfectly.
A sample photo is attached so scroll down & take a look and let me know if you want one. Also, forward this to anyone you know, who has a cell phone, and who may want one!

lawbreaker2
09-21-2006, 05:11 AM
Thanks, but no thanks, It is a law here to, but the cops don't mess with you for it, Infact the state troopers like it when we talk on the phone and drive and don't see them shooting laser at us doing 75MPH. "TAG your it"
COP== do you know why I pulled you over, No sir, You were speeding, sorry I was talking on the phone, Don't you know that is against the law, NO sir, well ,I'll let that side, But I got you doing 75 in a 65. :cry: and no seatbelt, Have a nice day now, :mad:

OGShocker
09-21-2006, 05:15 AM
A classic!!! :D:D:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17881

JetBoatRich
09-21-2006, 05:19 AM
Looks like it may work :rolleyes: