PDA

View Full Version : Day of "mass resistance..."

Napanutt
09-21-2006, 09:01 AM
Anyone heard of thisDay of mass resistance (http://worldcantwait.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2418&_event=14)
Looks like they're at it again...sounds like a good day to stay home from work (or at least the downtown areas of large citys).

deltaAce
09-21-2006, 09:16 AM
Can't they wait untill it's time to VOTE! I don't think there will be any educated people there. It sounds like another "sh!t disturber ralley". What good will it do? I guess all the failures can get together & place blame for their misirable lifes!

BRSTQUEST
09-21-2006, 09:20 AM
This is perfect!!!!! You get them all in one area......Have the INS on standby with all their big green buses and you start hooking people up and shipping them out.....Or even better, we hold them as a trade for Dog!!!!!!! This is nucken futz what people are thinking.....How about you go to work and be a productive member of this society, or you go to school and learn the accepted language of our Nation, English......Or even better, if The United States of America is so bad and George Bush is such a hate monger go back to whatever third world hell hole you escapped from!!!!!!
I love it, America is seen as the great infadel by most of the middle east, yet we have saved the asses of three or four countries over there. Mexicans think that George Bush wants to kick them out of America but what the hell has any president of Mexico done for their people. France, well France is just a bunch of pussies!!!!! What do people think would happen to the world if America went into a isolationist stance....How many people in Africa would starve, how many terrorist would run wild in the middle east, and how many people in central and south America would die from the powerful drug lords...Wake up!!!! America has problems, but it is the greatest place on this earth to live in.....If you don't have a solution, then stop whinning and shut your mouth!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
09-21-2006, 10:55 AM
I would like to thank them now for all the OT I will get that day

BRSTQUEST
09-21-2006, 06:06 PM
I just hope it starts early enogh so iam still at work and don't get called back....That sucks when that happens!!!!!! Hay, I could use some "Rodney Bucks"

YeLLowBoaT
09-21-2006, 06:21 PM
Damn I thought the illegals were going to walk about again. That was by far one of the best days of work I can remember in a long time. All the supply houses were empty, tons less traffic, ez parking, no taco trucks, and no 1 was speaking spanish. The only contractors I know that didn't get alot of work done that day were the ones that hire illegals. Any time they want to do that again they have my blessing. Nothing like being able to walk in and out of a HD at 6:30 am in less then 5 mins.

Classic Daycruiser
09-21-2006, 06:33 PM
I would like to thank them now for all the OT I will get that day
OT is how the poor stay above the poverty line.

ChumpChange
09-22-2006, 07:44 AM
What are you talking about? These days are great!!! Remember the last Monday they all took off? There was absolutely NO TRAFFIC in SoCal!!