PDA

View Full Version : Sandbar wedding today.

Danhercules
09-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Victor and Toni (http://www.riverracer.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2157988#post2157988 (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2157988#post2157988))

Kilrtoy
09-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Should have posted this a little earlier,
I would have launched and attended.
Congrats to them

Hardly Satisfied
09-21-2006, 01:40 PM
congrats

superdave013
09-21-2006, 01:46 PM
Their invites were the coolest ever.
So I get home one day and find some bottle with a cork in it sitting on my porch. picked it up and it had some sand, some shells and some paper rolled up inside. Hummm...... Oh, there was some postage on the outside so I then knew the mail man brought it and it was not just trash.
Opened it up to find the old looking paper complete with burnt edges was the invite to Vic and Toni's wedding.
I could not make it to the river for a Thursday wedding but that sure put a smile on my face!

wsuwrhr
09-21-2006, 01:52 PM
What a dick,
You get an invite and don't even show up.
too bad you would have no way to get to the sandbar.
Are you ever going to drive that boat again?
(snicker..snicker)
Brian
Their invites were the coolest ever.
So I get home one day and find some bottle with a cork in it sitting on my porch. picked it up and it had some sand, some shells and some paper rolled up inside. Hummm...... Oh, there was some postage on the outside so I then knew the mail man brought it and it was not just trash.
Opened it up to find the old looking paper complete with burnt edges was the invite to Vic and Toni's wedding.
I could not make it to the river for a Thursday wedding but that sure put a smile on my face!

superdave013
09-21-2006, 02:08 PM
What a dick,
You get an invite and don't even show up.
too bad you would have no way to get to the sandbar.
Are you ever going to drive that boat again?
(snicker..snicker)
Brian
so, how are your buckets running these days?
BTW, been pretty busy today. People in and out all day. Hard to close shop on a weekday.