PDA

View Full Version : Prank on illegals....

Chromegorilla
09-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Check out the prank on illegals.....
http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=2232

SUI-CY-COLE
09-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Check out the prank on illegals.....
http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=2232
thats great!

deltaAce
09-21-2006, 10:21 PM
Even if he called the authorities en-route w/cell phone I don't think they would have done anything. And THEY are the ones who should be doing this daily!

RitcheyRch
09-22-2006, 06:59 AM
Excellent

ratso
09-22-2006, 07:44 AM
You do realize this thread is racist and shouldn't be posted without another link such as "Prank On The Crackers" or something of that nature... :rolleyes:

msc5195
09-22-2006, 07:57 AM
You do realize this thread is racist and shouldn't be posted without another link such as "Prank On The Crackers" or something of that nature... :rolleyes:
Only ILLEGALS should find it RACIST and being that they are ILLEGAL they have no say! This isnt about mexicans, cubans, asians oe another race but about illegals no matter what the race. I dont care what country you are from if you are here illegally then you are subject to what ever humiliation you get and have no american rights.
Just my 2ยข

SoCalSouthpaw
09-22-2006, 07:58 AM
"PRANK ON THE CRACKERS"
goto,
www.eata_dick.com/ratso_ass_raped.wmv :)
LMAO!!! Funny as hell. Damn near fell out my chair. Had tears runnin down my face.

BADBLOWN572
09-22-2006, 08:13 AM
Every time I see that I laugh my ass off.
A guy I knew one time had a problem with another guy for some unknown reason. One time he waited for the other guy to go to work. He dropped off 4 illegals at the guys house and pretended that it was his house. He gave them shovels and had them dig up the front lawn and put the grass in the driveway. Any plants/trees as well. About 15 minutes into it, he had to "run to home depot" and took off. A neighbor said that it was hilarious when the guy came home and found all of his lawn in his driveway and 4 illegals standing right next to it waiting to get paid. :220v: :220v: :220v:

SoCalSouthpaw
09-22-2006, 08:21 AM
Every time I see that I laugh my ass off.
A guy I knew one time had a problem with another guy for some unknown reason. One time he waited for the other guy to go to work. He dropped off 4 illegals at the guys house and pretended that it was his house. He gave them shovels and had them dig up the front lawn and put the grass in the driveway. Any plants/trees as well. About 15 minutes into it, he had to "run to home depot" and took off. A neighbor said that it was hilarious when the guy came home and found all of his lawn in his driveway and 4 illegals standing right next to it waiting to get paid. :220v: :220v: :220v:
That so gives me an idea. :idea:
Hey ratso, whats your address? lol! :D

ratso
09-22-2006, 08:31 AM
That so gives me an idea. :idea:
Hey ratso, whats your address? lol! :D
:idea:

Bradman
09-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Only ILLEGALS should find it RACIST and being that they are ILLEGAL they have no say! This isnt about mexicans, cubans, asians oe another race but about illegals no matter what the race. I dont care what country you are from if you are here illegally then you are subject to what ever humiliation you get and have no american rights.
WELL SAID!!!

Nautitwins2
09-22-2006, 08:55 AM
Lmao

riverracerXXX
09-22-2006, 09:16 AM
That was focking funny. But yeah, that guy was a total barney.

superdave013
09-22-2006, 09:20 AM
Not that I'm down with the illegals or anything.
But if I was one of them I would have had to sock that dude once before I took off.

Bradman
09-22-2006, 09:48 AM
Thought this one was funny too. :rollside:
Another funny illegal
video (http://www.dailyfunnyshit.com/border-problem/)

Kachina26
09-22-2006, 09:53 AM
Hmm, I know what to do to that prick. The illegals could smuggle him across the borderinto Mexico, take his ID, get him too hammered to stand and let him go at a border crossing. That'd be another funny video to watch...
Smuggle into Mexico? Can't ya pretty much just drive right over the border with whatever ya want when entering that 3rd world shit hole?
I tell ya what we do with that guy, GIVE HIM A FOCKING MEDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GrapeApe
09-22-2006, 10:09 AM
There was also one floating around with the same guy. He takes a "KKK Outfit, hood and all to an African American Owned & Operated Dry Cleaner to be cleaned... He almost got a Beat Down.. He would deserve one..
*** Grape Ape ***

dmontzsta
09-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Repost X10
But still funny.

CARLSON-JET
09-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Hmm, I know what to do to that prick. The illegals could smuggle him across the borderinto Mexico, take his ID, get him too hammered to stand and let him go at a border crossing. That'd be another funny video to watch...
Ya, maybe it would be like this. Vacation time, lets all go to Mexico (http://media.americancomedynetwork.com/FILES/MexTourism.swf)

Kachina26
09-22-2006, 10:13 AM
There was also one floating around with the same guy. He takes a "KKK Outfit, hood and all to an African American Owned & Operated Dry Cleaner to be cleaned... He almost got a Beat Down.. He would deserve one..
*** Grape Ape ***
He also sets up a bazaar outside of a muslim temple.
You can check him out at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Shaffir

Schiada76
09-22-2006, 10:23 AM
Can't be racist.
Mexicans are not a race and neither are illegal aliens. :crossx:

SoCalSouthpaw
09-22-2006, 10:51 AM
Hmm, I know what to do to you, prick (no pun). Smuggle you into a gay club with ass-less spandex on and a sign that reads "Push My Shit In". :D :D
That...would be another funny video.