PDA

View Full Version : Good thing gas prices are going down...

Do F150's Float?
09-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Because my truck went UP!!! :D :D :D
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/LuckyPenny71x/noname-1.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/LuckyPenny71x/noname2-1.jpg
The wheels look like crap in the pic (much better in person), but what can you expect from a RAZR camera phone? Haha...
I'm feelin like the luckiest kid in town today :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-25-2006, 02:11 PM
I bet your lift is taller than our F350 huh?
Congrats on the lift. :rollside:

DesertGirl
09-25-2006, 02:15 PM
I can't see the pic, won't show at work for whatever reason - but congrats lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do F150's Float?
09-25-2006, 02:16 PM
I bet your lift is taller than our F350 huh?
Congrats on the lift. :rollside:
Hehehe, i dunno, but i do know... the top of the bed is at my shoulders...LOL

djunkie
09-25-2006, 02:18 PM
Hehehe, i dunno, but i do know... the top of the bed is at my shoulders...LOL
We need a pic of that for proof. :devil:
So did you lift it so that you could see me better over the center divider on the bridge? :crossx: :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
09-25-2006, 02:21 PM
We need a pic of that for proof. :devil:
So did you lift it so that you could see me better over the center divider on the bridge? :crossx: :crossx:
LOL, soon, soon.... maybe one at the desert...with our other new toy :220v: ? and the bordsmnj's new toy...hehehe, this weekend was like christmas, i swear!
I lifted it so i could see over all the other lifted trucks on the bridge :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-25-2006, 02:26 PM
LOL, soon, soon.... maybe one at the desert...with our other new toy :220v: ? and the bordsmnj's new toy...hehehe, this weekend was like christmas, i swear!
I lifted it so i could see over all the other lifted trucks on the bridge :D
I was informed this weekend was my Christmas. LOL I'll take it!!!!

WUTWZAT
09-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Congrats on the lift, I know you worked hard for it.
Hhhmmmm.... does this mean we are in for some parking lot off roading?
Or I know some local canyons for when the rains hit we can go play in the mud. :crossx:
Jason

superdave013
09-25-2006, 06:31 PM
I'mzz impressed :cool:

WUTWZAT
09-25-2006, 06:36 PM
I was informed this weekend was my Christmas. LOL I'll take it!!!!
Lets see some pics of your new toys?
Jason

imbndvs
09-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Nice lift and nice neighborhood, carport in the front yard, trailer & car in driveway & RV in the street. Makes me glad for H/O association. :)

Jyruiz
09-25-2006, 06:54 PM
Nice lift and nice neighborhood, carport in the front yard, trailer & car in driveway & RV in the street. Makes me glad for H/O association. :)
I think she started this thread to talk about his truck, not his neighborhood.

wsuwrhr
09-25-2006, 09:35 PM
Makes me wish I lived in that neigborhood.
Too many uptight peeps.
Brian

Biglue
09-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Go ahead and take the raping from your H/O Association on top of the storage fees raping you pay to store your boat and toys. She was sharing her truck lift with us there pal. :idea:
Howdy neighbor, how have you been? Truck looks awsome..........for a Ford. :D Just kiddin. Hope all is well.

JetBoatRich
09-26-2006, 04:00 AM
Bruce loves his neighbors and they love him :cool:

imbndvs
09-26-2006, 04:07 AM
I think she started this thread to talk about his truck, not his neighborhood.
Thats funny, I thought this was a boating site. Maybe post this thread on a truck site.

wsuwrhr
09-26-2006, 05:24 AM
Thats funny, I thought this was a boating site. Maybe post this thread on a truck site.
Are you serious?
Who asked YOU?
Brian

wsuwrhr
09-26-2006, 05:25 AM
Truck looks awsome..........for a Ford.
Yea what he said.
Brian

Tequila-John
09-26-2006, 05:33 AM
nice bud

GHT
09-26-2006, 05:37 AM
You are a jackass.... :yuk:

WUTWZAT
09-26-2006, 05:42 AM
I am surprised he didn't complaign about the hose being unrolled! :argue:
Does it float? LMAO! Don't you know this is her boat?
I am shocked, a member for a little over two years with a whopping 87 posts and these two little pictures bring you out from hiding. Must have been a slow day in suburbia.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-26-2006, 06:24 AM
I am glad you and your uptight snobby attitude live in a H/O association too.
Keep you asshole comments to yourself.
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Mrs.Killer
09-26-2006, 06:34 AM
You live in a nice gated community, I wonder why??????????

JetBoatRich
09-26-2006, 06:35 AM
she has a boat in the picture :)

hoolign
09-26-2006, 06:40 AM
You live in a nice gated community, I wonder why??????????
I didnt think they locked people up for turrets? :rollside:

hoolign
09-26-2006, 06:42 AM
she has a boat in the picture :)
Oh look at you..Mr big driveway, truck, house , grass, and boat in avavtar ..oh ..and trees! think this is a nature/construction site??? :mad:
:D :D

Do F150's Float?
09-26-2006, 09:49 AM
and now...for a poem....
There once was a guy who was kinda gay,
who hid behind the gates of his HOA,
and when all the cool kids said "come out and play!"
He said "I can't afford gas, i have HOA dues to pay" :(
Moral of the story... some of us would rather have toys than a spotless front yard. Good thing we didn't get the 4 other boats and baja in that pic... that could have REALLY started a controversy!!
BTW...HB People... I love you :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-26-2006, 09:52 AM
and now...for a poem....
There once was a guy who was kinda gay,
who hid behind the gates of his HOA,
and when all the cool kids said "come out and play!"
He said "I can't afford gas, i have HOA dues to pay" :(
Moral of the story... some of us would rather have toys than a spotless front yard. Good thing we didn't get the 4 other boats and baja in that pic... that could have REALLY started a controversy!!
BTW...HB People... I love you :D
You are so dreamy. I love you! :p
And good thing we are not next door neighbors because then there would be another boat, a toy hauler, a motie and two trucks. :rollside:

Throttle
09-26-2006, 09:57 AM
$2.39 in havi :rollside:

imbndvs
09-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Ahh, name calling. No, you are a jacka$$.
Bye the way, I have a garage big enough to keep my boat inside and not pay for storage and I don't live in a gated community, just an association to keep my neighborhood nice and home prices up. :)

Squeezing Spectra
09-26-2006, 10:37 AM
Maybe you should just take your ass back to your BIG ASS garage and see if anyone in there wants to hear your crap ? cause i dont see anybody here that wants to, so move along and go polish your gayliner
:cry: :yuk: :cry:

LAFD
09-26-2006, 11:03 AM
this thread is useless without the picture of the owner of the truck :p

Do F150's Float?
09-26-2006, 11:15 AM
this thread is useless without the picture of the owner of the truck :p
For your convenience (and because i'm busy today...lol) you can cross-reference RB's costume party thread. ;) http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128019

460 jus getn it
09-26-2006, 11:20 AM
NICE TRUCK, looks good and you deserve it. As for the asshole, this is a boating site but if you look around people share all of there toys with everyone...............What a shmuck............................................ ..........

H20 Toie
09-26-2006, 11:45 AM
Bye the way, I have a garage big enough to keep my boat inside and not pay for storage and I don't live in a gated community, just an association to keep my neighborhood nice and home prices up. :)
So this means what? you have a 20' boat that fits in the garage, big deal. I would rather live next to someone with a motorhome in there front yard than some stuckup jackass like you.

LAFD
09-26-2006, 12:46 PM
imbndvs:
I think you have officially screwed yourself on this site. Now go away :yuk:
pretty much sums it up.

djunkie
09-26-2006, 12:51 PM
imbndvs:
I think you have officially screwed yourself on this site. Now go away :yuk:
Some people just have that "diarhea of the mouth" syndrome don't they? :crossx: :crossx:

fourspeednup
09-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Looks great Nan! See you in parker in a couple days right? Been a while :crossx:
Which wheels did you go with?
imbndvs.....what an infantile response to a thread LOL :rolleyes:

Do F150's Float?
09-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Looks great Nan! See you in parker in a couple days right? Been a while :crossx:
Which wheels did you go with?
imbndvs.....what an infantile response to a thread LOL :rolleyes:
Zack! Wow dude, where you been? LOL. Ended up with the procomps http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/images/imagebank/xtremealloys/PXA7089_b.jpg I was drooling over the moto metals http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/images/imagebank/WheelPros/MM951_Blk_b.jpg but you have to have adaptors for em (they don't make em for old fords like mine :D )
See ya this weekend!!

DesertGirl
09-26-2006, 01:32 PM
Hey Nan - you bringing that out to play at the desert? Now you can romp around in two toys! I can't wait!!!
Looking forward to seeing you soon!!
xoxox

Do F150's Float?
09-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Hey Nan - you bringing that out to play at the desert? Now you can romp around in two toys! I can't wait!!!
Looking forward to seeing you soon!!
xoxox
Nah, it's just like that to look pretty... wouldn't wanna get it dirty. LOL! Of course! It may only be 2 wheel drive, but whatever! we'll have a blast anyways! Just need back tires for the baja now...hehehe!!

fourspeednup
09-26-2006, 01:47 PM
Nice! Been kicking around the idea of lifting mine, and those moto metals are high on the list :)
We can F-around in our poser 2-wheel drives and pretend to be cool :p
Looking forward to this weekend! :crossx:

DesertGirl
09-26-2006, 01:48 PM
We still all need a picture of you standing next to it. Gives us all a better idea of how tall it is. But you have to wear the black shoes you wore to the costume party.

Do F150's Float?
09-26-2006, 01:52 PM
Nice! Been kicking around the idea of lifting mine, and those moto metals are high on the list :)
Per my 10 year old sister... "it has 4 wheels, so it's 4 wheel drive, right?" LOL
We still all need a picture of you standing next to it. Gives us all a better idea of how tall it is. But you have to wear the black shoes you wore to the costume party.
LOL... i could photo-chop it... :idea:

H20 Toie
09-26-2006, 02:00 PM
Ditto that.

Biglue
09-26-2006, 02:29 PM
So this means what? you have a 20' boat that fits in the garage, big deal. I would rather live next to someone with a motorhome in there front yard than some stuckup jackass like you.
Dan......you're one to talk. The only reason I didn't buy the house a few doors down from you, besides the close a 1Mil price tag was the way you had your boat and motorhome and other toys scattered around your property. :rolleyes: :D :)

H20 Toie
09-26-2006, 02:42 PM
Dan......you're one to talk. The only reason I didn't buy the house a few doors down from you, besides the close a 1Mil price tag was the way you had your boat and motorhome and other toys scattered around your property. :rolleyes: :D :)
I know i am such a bad neighbor. It must be becuase of me that the houses are under 1mil i guess if we had an ASSociation they would be over 1 mil. but this way we can keep the stuck up jackass's out and that is priceless.

Do F150's Float?
09-26-2006, 02:50 PM
I know i am such a bad neighbor. It must be becuase of me that the houses are under 1mil i guess if we had an ASSociation they would be over 1 mil. but this way we can keep the stuck up jackass's out and that is priceless.
Your avatar makes me giggle.... :)

76ANTHONY
09-26-2006, 03:30 PM
Your avatar makes me giggle.... :)
sooo uhhh nan, when do i get ta ride in that big ole truck????hmmmmmm when when when?????? :crossx: :crossx:
looks good baby, glad your havin fun :)

Do F150's Float?
09-26-2006, 03:45 PM
sooo uhhh nan, when do i get ta ride in that big ole truck????hmmmmmm when when when?????? :crossx: :crossx:
looks good baby, glad your havin fun :)
When ever you and shortcake come out of hiding! Do you know how many pairs of shoes we can fit in the bed of that thing!!! :220v: :crossx:
Always havin fun... :rollside: hope you guys are too!

WUTWZAT
09-26-2006, 05:56 PM
4WD is over rated! Just keep the hammer down and power through it, off all the 4x4 I have owed, I only ever need it when it was snow or really really deep mud.
I guess the moral of the story is there are just some people here you don't start sh!t with cause their friends will totally get their back and never let you live it down. I think Knucklehead was right, your pretty much done here. Pack up your tents and move along, oh wait.... They don't allow tents in your neighborhood. LMAO!!!!

Wet Dream
09-26-2006, 06:10 PM
4WD is over rated! Just keep the hammer down and power through it, off all the 4x4 I have owed, I only ever need it when it was snow or really really deep mud.
If you honestly believe this, you are either very naieve or don't really have a clue about 4 wheeling. No, I'm not trying to start a battle or take on any bashing. Maybe in the concrete jungle of California its over rated, but step outside to the real outdoors, you'll wish you had 4WD.

76ANTHONY
09-26-2006, 07:21 PM
When ever you and shortcake come out of hiding! Do you know how many pairs of shoes we can fit in the bed of that thing!!! :220v: :crossx:
Always havin fun... :rollside: hope you guys are too!
yeah i was thinkin the same thing, i see room for about 400 pairs, im sure you guys could squeeze about 100 pairs inside too.... :cry: :)
we'll come see ya soon girley :rollside:

HavasuSelect
09-26-2006, 07:25 PM
Zack! Wow dude, where you been? LOL. Ended up with the procomps http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/images/imagebank/xtremealloys/PXA7089_b.jpg I was drooling over the moto metals http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/images/imagebank/WheelPros/MM951_Blk_b.jpg but you have to have adaptors for em (they don't make em for old fords like mine :D )
See ya this weekend!!
I had the same problem. I wanted those Moto Metals bad too. :cry:

WUTWZAT
09-26-2006, 07:38 PM
If you honestly believe this, you are either very naieve or don't really have a clue about 4 wheeling. No, I'm not trying to start a battle or take on any bashing. Maybe in the concrete jungle of California its over rated, but step outside to the real outdoors, you'll wish you had 4WD.
WOW! I don't know where to begin with this one. First I don't want to start a battle or bash anyone or their vehicle. Second I am talking about wheeling here in Southern California in the desert. I notice your from PA, where the snow does hit the ground and you may have hills and stuff that do require this kind of equipment, maybe rock crawling, I don't know I have never been there so I couldn't speak for you. I have done my fair share of off roading but I am only talking about playing with our trucks in the recreational areas where we take our dirtbikes and quads, and trust me no 4wd is required. The only time I ever wanted a 4wd was on the truck that hauls our 5th wheel cause it sinks in the sand..... hence something you can't put the hammer down on and power through.
As far as the concrete jungle comment goes, terrain is terrain and I do use my truck and push it to the limits of its performance on and off road. Anyone here disagree with me about that statement. I can remember some people here even comparing a ride in my truck to a rallye car.
I will admit that I came close once in Needle to getting my truck stuck in soft sand on the banks of the river. Even then I wouldn't have wanted 4wd, then my front diff would have been digging in deeper (since they sit so low typically), I would've loved to have had a locker in the rear. :wink:
But trust me on the experience, I hear where your coming from but it doesn't relate to what I am speaking of. :cool:

GHT
09-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Wow.... I'm glad your garage is so big, and you can afford association fees. Some of us have to work hard and don't have a portion of what you have. Damn, I hope when I start making the type of money you have I will be able to get a house in Havasu and in Vegas like you..
Sorry I called you a Jackass, Really I think you have to be one of the coolest people I've had the pleasure of chatting with. Maybe you can make fun of someone that isn't in as great of physical shape as you are while you're at it. Hell I'll bet your hung like a horse too.
Damn your the coolest.. :rolleyes: You have everything anyone could ever want.
Sincerely,
Don

H20 Toie
09-26-2006, 08:32 PM
Wow.... I'm glad your garage is so big, and you can afford association fees. Some of us have to work hard and don't have a portion of what you have. Damn, I hope when I start making the type of money you have I will be able to get a house in Havasu and in Vegas like you..
Sorry I called you a Jackass, Really I think you have to be one of the coolest people I've had the pleasure of chatting with. Maybe you can make fun of someone that isn't in as great of physical shape as you are while you're at it. Hell I'll bet your hung like a horse too.
Sincerely,
Don
Well said Don.

Biglue
09-26-2006, 08:32 PM
Let em have it Jason. :D

H20 Toie
09-26-2006, 08:46 PM
yep here is some of the concrete jungle in california. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2573DSC01808.JPG

Biglue
09-26-2006, 08:50 PM
yep here is some of the concrete jungle in california. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2573DSC01808.JPG
Dan you really oughta call the city to come fix that street. Someone could get stuck there. :D

WUTWZAT
09-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Dan you really oughta call the city to come fix that street. Someone could get stuck there. :D
Lue you always make me smile, its been far too long I think we need to have another Tequila party... Oh damn, I got a bottle behind me... Party Time!
Jason

Biglue
09-26-2006, 09:25 PM
Lue you always make me smile, its been far too long I think we need to have another Tequila party... Oh damn, I got a bottle behind me... Party Time!
Jason
That we do Jason. One of these days I'll make it out to the river and sneak in a few shots with ya. Either that or a party we can hook up at.
How's things going for you bro? Hope all is well.

WUTWZAT
09-27-2006, 05:46 AM
That we do Jason. One of these days I'll make it out to the river and sneak in a few shots with ya. Either that or a party we can hook up at.
How's things going for you bro? Hope all is well.
Everything is great just been working like crazy...
I am told things are going to slow down soon enough, so I'll take what I can get for now.

The Jerk
09-27-2006, 05:59 AM
Dan you really oughta call the city to come fix that street. Someone could get stuck there. :DThis one is worse. I had to let my girl drive I was too nervous. hahaha.
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18123&stc=1
Oh and i filled up the honda for 2.55 in p ville yesterday. that was nice.....

NOTALENT
09-27-2006, 06:12 AM
FINALLY!!!!! :p Congrats Nan, enjoy it!!! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-27-2006, 06:14 AM
Sincerely,
Don
LMAO!! This post is great!
Well done GHT! :p :rollside:

GHT
09-27-2006, 06:18 AM
LMAO!! This post is great!
Well done GHT! :p :rollside:
:D :hammer2: :D

Warlockjer
09-27-2006, 06:40 AM
Imbndvs should have quit while he was ahead. Wait he never was really ahead Oh well. I'm happy for him and his BIG? garage....... :) :)

Do F150's Float?
09-27-2006, 07:02 AM
Ohhh i got to work this morning and saw this... you guys totally make me smile :D
I <3 my ***boat family!!! :rollside:

OnlyMoney
09-27-2006, 07:31 AM
Ohhh i got to work this morning and saw this... you guys totally make me smile :D
and your ***boat family loves you!!!!! :p

Redwing247
09-27-2006, 08:13 AM
$2.59 for diesel..................the lowest so far
The truck looks good Nan.

Jordy
09-27-2006, 10:31 AM
Hey Nan, based upon your observation of dropping gas prices, I went ahead and put mine up 6" and went with 35" Toyo Open Country Muds on 20" wheels. Good call!!!! Now if diesel would drop a little more. I just paid $2.79 this morning on my way to get the wheels and tires put on. Boo. :notam:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18131&stc=1
Sorry for the crappy camera phone pic, but you get the idea. :D

Do F150's Float?
09-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Hey Nan, based upon your observation of dropping gas prices, I went ahead and put mine up 6" and went with 35" Toyo Open Country Muds on 20" wheels. Good call!!!! Now if diesel would drop a little more. I just paid $2.79 this morning on my way to get the wheels and tires put on. Boo. :notam:
Sorry for the crappy camera phone pic, but you get the idea. :D
I don't think that basketball hoop is HOA approved. :mad:
LOL! Looks good jordy! :rollside:

djunkie
09-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Did you see me yesterday???? :rollside: :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
09-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Did you see me yesterday???? :rollside: :rollside:
Noooo, i went to orange county yesterday after work (make a left on ocean instead of a right), so i didn't go over the bridge. Did you see me rumble by this morning? :)

djunkie
09-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Noooo, i went to orange county yesterday after work (make a left on ocean instead of a right), so i didn't go over the bridge. Did you see me rumble by this morning? :)
No I didn't see you either. :rollside: :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
09-27-2006, 11:20 AM
No I didn't see you either. :rollside: :rollside:
Well, you obviously weren't applying yourself ;)

Do F150's Float?
09-27-2006, 11:21 AM
I believe the color of you grass is all wrong also :p
Not only is the color wrong (it should be more of a deep kelly green than an off yellow-green), but there is an errant leaf smack in the middle of it! That's it! HOA Meeting NOW! :crossx:

Lightning
09-27-2006, 11:29 AM
The lawns are considered common area, and as such are the associations responsibilty. I recommend a maintenace request be submiited to the association.
On another note, what lift did you go with Jordy?

Jordy
09-27-2006, 05:36 PM
I went with the RCD and am loving it. Got it washed and I think I can keep it for a while. Oh, and I've got a set of 16" x 10" Weld Mountain Crushers for sale now, 8 lug 2500HD. ;)
As far as HOA's, phuck them. I'm on 1/2 an acre of horse property. I can do whatever the hell I want around this place!!!! We've had quad races up and down the street here. Horse property is where it's at!!! :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
09-27-2006, 06:18 PM
And to think some of you chimed in on this thread
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128668
no wonder everyone stopped my devils elbow thread :boxed:

Nord
09-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Because my truck went UP!!! :D :D :D
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/LuckyPenny71x/noname-1.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/LuckyPenny71x/noname2-1.jpg
The wheels look like crap in the pic (much better in person), but what can you expect from a RAZR camera phone? Haha...
I'm feelin like the luckiest kid in town today :rollside:
Whats that guy doing with that yellow chevy in his driveway???
Find out for me!!!
~NORD~

Mrs.Killer
09-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Collecting dust.......

Nord
09-27-2006, 06:31 PM
Collecting dust.......
My dad is looking for a 57, I can't tell wtf that one is, but it does look like it is just sitting..............