PDA

View Full Version : little Joey

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Little Joey was sitting in the back of class rubbing his crotch , and the teacher asked " Joey, what are you doing?" Joey replied. "Teacher, my mommy had me circumsized yesterday and it still hurts."
So the teacher sent Joey to the priciple's office to call his mother and ask what he should do.
When Joey came back from the priciples office, the teacher noticed that he had his penis hanging out. Shocked, the teacher asked, "Joey, what are you doing?"
Joey anwered,"mommy told me to stick it out till lunch and then she would be here to pick me up." :rollside:

Boatcop
09-26-2006, 05:54 PM
Little Joey raises his hand in class and says, "Teacher, I need to go to the nurse." The teacher asks what's wrong and Joey replies. "There's something wrong with my dick."
The whole class breaks out laughing and the teacher quickly takes Joey to the back of the room, and explains that telling everyone that really isn't proper, and when there's a problem like that he should just use another body part like say, his elbow. She then sends him back to his seat.
Joey raises his hand again and says, "Teacher, there's something wrong with my elbow." The teacher nods with approval and asks, "What's the problem with your elbow?"
Joey replies, "I can't piss out of it!"

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Little Joey raises his hand in class and says, "Teacher, I need to go to the nurse." The teacher asks what's wrong and Joey replies. "There's something wrong with my dick."
The whole class breaks out laughing and the teacher quickly takes Joey to the back of the room, and explains that telling everyone that really isn't proper, and when there's a problem like that he should just use another body part like say, his elbow. She then sends him back to his seat.
Joey raises his hand again and says, "Teacher, there's something wrong with my elbow." The teacher nods with approval and asks, "What's the problem with your elbow?"
Joey replies, "I can't piss out of it!"
LOL!! :)