PDA

View Full Version : Barking Dumb A$$$$$ dog!

EmpirE231
09-27-2006, 08:30 AM
my neighbor bought some lil foo foo indoor dog... but they keep it outside throughout the night I believe?? the lil Focker has been yapping every day from 4:30am and on... non stop for 20 minute intervals.... and they dont do shit... they dont put it in the garage or bring it in?? last night was the drawing point cause the lil bastard started at 3AM allll the way through 7:30 (how convenient.. that's when I get up for work :220v: ) .... what the heck can I do? will animal control do anything? call the city to see if its registered? ... we've told them something before... and they claim that my dog used to bark :rolleyes: ....but when my dog did.. I couldn't sleep... I would get up and make my dog stop... I even went to the extent to train my dog with a muzzle throughout the night so she didnt bark... and now she's a silent one through out the night!!
this is the same neighbor that lets there loud ass kids yell and scream all night like there's some kinda fire... when the kids play in the pool!! through 1AM on a sunday night!!! faaaaack lady... she also claimed when my dog barked that it bothered them.... well f'n sorry... your kids should be easier to discipline than a damn dog! ... and my dog is nowhere near the same level of of there dog now!!! just thought I'd give the fool scoop! :mad:

OnlyMoney
09-27-2006, 08:35 AM
OMG, any chance you live near me??? :) Our neighbors have a little chihuahua that the owner despises, but his girl has it. It has woken me up on many occasions and it only barks when they come home or leave...it barks so much that it ends up making this awful, eerie sound. The first time it happend at 3 a.m. and it was summer (hot in Vegas) and I was worried it would bark itself into exhaustion and the sounds just got eerier. I called all the #'s in the book but it was so late and I didn't want to call 911 for this dog, but I ended up calling during the day just to check and that's all I can do. I can't even talk to them fearing they might take it out on our stuff/house, etc. It's always late at night and enough to keep me from sleeping. I guess I'll just move to Havasu instead. :rollside:

lewiville
09-27-2006, 08:37 AM
depends where you lilve.
when I lived in O.C. It was a suburb of RSM and it was county. I had to follow a strick guide line. First talk to the nieghbor, next write a certified letter, third write another letter, fourth write a final letter and then the cops would come out.
If your in the city call the cops, they should come out. But first talk to the owner and let them know that you are willing to talk to them first and that its causing a prob. It might work for a week or so. Start documentation so when you do end up calling the cops, you can show proof that you have tried to work it out.

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2006, 08:40 AM
Here's an idea (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S81BzzJ9CEQ) :rollside:
C.T. :wink:

lewiville
09-27-2006, 08:45 AM
Awesome!!!!!!!!

reDECKulous
09-27-2006, 08:47 AM
hahahahaha

schlepy
09-27-2006, 09:10 AM
i had that same f'ing dog next to me too. one day that poor thing got what it deserved. after months of praying for that dog to shut the hell up i got my prayers answred. the neighbors on the other side of them had 3 pit bulls that finally had enough too. they chewed through the fence and tore that poor little dog up.

THOR
09-27-2006, 09:12 AM
Lewiville is mostly right. I live in HB and had your exact problem. I first gave the neighbors a letter, then called animal control and the police. The police came out and made the neighbors aware of the problem. Next I filled out a form and mailed a letter to the neighbors again. The dog disappeared after that. After those steps previously mentioned what you do is get either a tape recorder or video of the dog barking and that will all be shown to a judge on the third offense.

RitcheyRch
09-27-2006, 09:18 AM
I would call the police and report it as disturbing the peace and call animal control.

EmpirE231
09-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Here's an idea (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S81BzzJ9CEQ) :rollside:
hahahah awesome!!! :crossx:

hoolign
09-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Record the dog barking onto a CD. Purchase a PA system. Wire the PA system to your home stereo. Put the loud speaker directly overhead of his front door and the volume on ten..and mute. When he grabs the paper in the morning hit the mute button. this will scare the shit outta him!. The dog will come to the door and step in the shit.get yelled at...then run and hide under the sheets in their bedroom..this will piss the woman off so bad she will beat the ever loving shit outta the dog..she will chase the dog and slip in his shit.and collide with the husband who was on his way to clean he shit outta his drawers.this should solve the dog and owner problem at the same time!
Hope this helps! :rollside:

Wmc
09-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Do what I did, call animal control every single day, after 3 complaints they will go out there, and continue the routine. Your neighbors will get fined, and I'm not sure what will happen after that. But same deal with my neighbors, however they have four of them, my constant complaints to the humane society forced them to move!!! For Sale sign went up 2 weeks ago, they are getting offers and they are moving. :crossx:

Magic34
09-27-2006, 09:34 AM
If you complain enough to the police and city, they will file charges against them and eventually have to get rid of the dog.
A neighbor down the street (a$$hole) did this to the person behind them, and it wasn't even their dogs barking, it was the house next to them, but they (city) went after this one family because of the constant requests. They had to get rid of their 3 dogs which were kept inside most of the time.
Everytime I drive past this other neighbor's house now that called the cops, I lay on the horn for a few seconds. We also rev the Rhino out front for a while too. I've barked at them a few times as well. Mature, yeah I know....
This guy that complained never once talked to the neighbors, they just called the city and encouraged the city to prosecute. If you have tried to reslove this peacefully with the neighbor and they are not responding to your request, that leaves little option for you. Call the police and city.

Nord
09-27-2006, 09:47 AM
I have the perfect solution, because I have used it before.
I found a link on the web that had all the laws against constant dog barking.
I print the important stuff bold, and just put it in their mailbox... The dog had a bark collar in 2 days!!!

schlepy
09-27-2006, 10:19 AM
you could pour some bacon grease on its back and let it go in some hills by your house.

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2006, 10:22 AM
you could pour some bacon grease on its back and let it go in some hills by your house.
LMAO :D too F'in funny :D

lewiville
09-27-2006, 10:39 AM
the other thing I did was I bought 2 kinds of sound machines ( for lack of the real term ). They emit ultra hi sound waves when the dog barks and it hurts there ears. The cool thing is you dont hear it. here ya go stop your nieghbors dog from barking (http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/)

Wet Dream
09-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Call the police and report a nuissance...over and over again.

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2006, 10:45 AM
the other thing I did was I bought 2 kinds of sound machines ( for lack of the real term ). They emit ultra hi sound waves when the dog barks and it hurts there ears. The cool thing is you dont hear it. here ya go stop your nieghbors dog from barking (http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/)
" Our proprietary Bark Recognition Technology™ "
Why does this line make me laugh ? :rollside: :D
$89.95 :eek: man , thats alot of ammo and antifreeze :p LMAO J/K

robsformula
09-27-2006, 10:47 AM
give it a hot dog with some sleepeez. :rolleyes: Maybe the poor thing just has sleep appnia (SP). He will get a good nights sleep and thank you the next day. :rolleyes:

shadow
09-27-2006, 11:33 AM
We have the same problem except it's a big dog.Non stop lately & usually after 8pm.The first time i walked around the corner (the house is directly behind us)and was headed to the front door and then thought i was pissed and depending on the neighbors attitude this could escalate ver quick.So iturned around and went home.
Went out in the back yard and yelled at the top of my lungs SHUT THE **** UP!
Seemed to work,So now every time i go out in the back yard and yell
SHUT UP and they usually bring it in.

Schiada76
09-27-2006, 12:44 PM
My buddy in Utah shot the dog two doors down with his wrist rocket a couple of times. After that whenever he opened the door on his balcony the dog would quit barking and dive into his dog house. :D

centerhill condor
09-27-2006, 12:48 PM
two words...liquid argon

Magic34
09-27-2006, 01:04 PM
We have the same problem except it's a big dog.Non stop lately & usually after 8pm.The first time i walked around the corner (the house is directly behind us)and was headed to the front door and then thought i was pissed and depending on the neighbors attitude this could escalate ver quick.So iturned around and went home.
Went out in the back yard and yelled at the top of my lungs SHUT THE **** UP!
Seemed to work,So now every time i go out in the back yard and yell
SHUT UP and they usually bring it in.
Good self control. Last time I was mad at the neighbors behind me for being super loud in the backyard, it ended with my Rhino being in their front lawn facing the huge glass double doors, all lights from the Rhino including the PIAAs shining in the front door, and banging on the door and shaking the door a lot.
The guy didn't open the door once he came downstairs. We had a conversation bewteen the door. I didn't expect anyone to be home inside, let alone sleeping through what was keeping me awake. This was AFTER I jumped on the wall and yelled, "hey a$$hole, turn the music down and quit screaming!!" I yelled this as loud as I possibly could multiple times and was not heard.
We are on 2/3 of an acre lots with tons of trees, and we could hear eveerything. This was at 12:15 AM.

Mandelon
09-27-2006, 03:15 PM
Use the legal system. Talk to your other neighbors, if more than one person is complaining it helps. We had some noisy students in a house around the corner. I talked to the other neighbors and we all called the cops everytime they bothered us. The cops didn't mess around and took it seriously. The house is for sale now....kids are long gone.
Same thing will work for dogs. If you get silly and dognap it, or poison it, or shoot it, you can get yourself in big trouble. Maybe you could blast it with the garden hose....But I would say to try and do it legal first.
If that fails, hire some Vietnames guys to come and pick it up for a BBQ.... :crossx: