PDA

View Full Version : Parker 300 (Sandbar Edition)

brad22
09-27-2006, 01:58 PM
This will be my first time attending the Parker 300. Is it cool or what? Are there any other rules besides the TWO 10 minute pitstops? Do at lot of boats attend the Parker 300? I have googled Park 300 and searched all over the net and cant find anything about this event. All I know is that Mike Avila's Warpath (my avatar) will be at the head of the pack in the division 6 class even without seeing the competition.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-27-2006, 02:08 PM
The Parker 300 is very fun. You will have a great time. :rollside:

BADBLOWN572
09-27-2006, 02:11 PM
This will be my first time attending the Parker 300. Is it cool or what? Are there any other rules besides the TWO 10 minute pitstops? Do at lot of boats attend the Parker 300? I have googled Park 300 and searched all over the net and cant find anything about this event. All I know is that Mike Avila's Warpath (my avatar) will be at the head of the pack in the division 6 class even without seeing the competition.
It is a good time. We ran it last year and had a blast doing it. There are quite a bit of rules associated with it which you will learn in the driver's meeting. Nothing too stringent and all in place for driver's safety. I enjoyed having some sort of rules last year. Doesn't make it a free for all! :)

boatnam2
09-27-2006, 02:36 PM
i think it was pretty fun last year,also good idea to try and help out a with a team(even better if boat is running)to stay involved.honestly if i was there just there to watch it may become a little boring.race is long after the first few laps when everyone is getting on it it kinda like horse racing exciting if your betting but if not just some horses running in a circle.

Faceaz
09-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Where's the turn, does it run from Bluewater to Badnochs?

brad22
09-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Sounds like fun. That sucks that you have to pit, but I guess it helps make it more competitive. Hey KNUCKLE HEAD (lol), where did you get those rules from? What website? I'll see ya guys out there! :cool: