PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary OGShocker

SummitKarl
09-27-2006, 04:39 PM
Happy Anniversary bud :cool:
and to "Nise" my Condolences :220v: :rolleyes: :)

Chase
09-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Happy Anniversary to you and your beautiful wife...I wasn't aware it was today!!

Jordy
09-27-2006, 05:43 PM
I wasn't aware it was today!!
It's not. Some people are just a little slow. :notam:

SummitKarl
09-27-2006, 06:07 PM
It's not. Some people are just a little slow. :notam:
I can Fix Slow.
but YOU!!!! can't fix stupid :)

Jordy
09-27-2006, 06:09 PM
I can Fix Slow.
but YOU!!!! can't fix stupid :)
Obviously. I was checking out your "Complaint Department." :notam:
Speaking of stupid, you really should cut back on your capitals and mid-sentence punctuation as it doesn't help you. Then again, that might just be a lost cause. :notam: :idea:

SummitKarl
09-27-2006, 06:20 PM
Obviously. I was checking out your "Complaint Department." :notam:
Speaking of stupid, you really should cut back on your capitals and mid-sentence punctuation as it doesn't help you. Then again, that might just be a lost cause. :notam: :idea:
sorry I am not running "Jordalator 2006" for Explorer, I guess my copy of it was shipped with my TT shirt :notam: :rolleyes:

Jordy
09-27-2006, 06:31 PM
sorry I am not running "Jordalator 2006" for Explorer, I guess my copy of it was shipped with my TT shirt :notam: :rolleyes:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23tryingtobefunny.jpg
OK, let me break it down for you in a way that even you could understand Spammit:
#1: Send an envelope with money in it for however many shirts and stickers plus shipping you'd like to Team Turnkey and your order will be shipped out. We pretty much sold out of what we had printed so apparently nobody else had a problem figuring out what needed to be done.
#2: Sorry, I didn't have any 3X Dumbass sized shirts printed up so I guess you're shit out of luck so save yourself the postage. ;)

Havasu1986
09-27-2006, 06:40 PM
Thanks Jordan for wasting 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back. :mad:

Jordy
09-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Thanks Jordan for wasting 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back. :mad:
You're welcome. :D
Besides, 5 minutes to read 7 posts??? C'mon now, seems like you have bigger problems than the fun I'm having on here. ;)

Havasu1986
09-27-2006, 06:46 PM
You're welcome. :D
Besides, 5 minutes to read 7 posts??? C'mon now, seems like you have bigger problems than the fun I'm having on here. ;)
I just got back from T.G.I.Fridays things are a little slow right now.

JustMVG
09-27-2006, 06:56 PM
A big Happy Anniversary from me and the family, And here's to many more!!! Lift glass and lets have a toast to Mark and Denise!!!!

SummitKarl
09-27-2006, 07:00 PM
OK, let me break it down for you in a way that even you could understand Spammit:
#1: Send an envelope with money in it for however many shirts and stickers plus shipping you'd like to Team Turnkey and your order will be shipped out. We pretty much sold out of what we had printed so apparently nobody else had a problem figuring out what needed to be done.
#2: Sorry, I didn't have any 3X Dumbass sized shirts printed up so I guess you're shit out of luck so save yourself the postage. ;)
ahhh someones skin a little thin? :rolleyes:
come on Donald at least TRY!!!! to be orginal :notam: ......HH uses this
#1 you offered a FREE!!!!!!!! shirt to me......cough it up you cheap A$$ :p :)
#2 that's "2X Smartass" and it better not be your cheap a$$ 4.8 oz either :rolleyes: , I want a good 6.1oz shirt :rollside:
oh hey you comming out this weekend????.....I still could rent the boxing ring at the Blue water for us :argue:

Jordy
09-27-2006, 07:14 PM
ahhh someones skin a little thin?
Nope, not at all, but for some reason smacking you around from time to time because you're not smart enough to go away just doesn't get old. :notam:
come on Donald at least TRY!!!! to be orginal :notam: ......HH uses this
Yeah, HH and about 40,000,000 others on the internet. :notam:
#1 you offered a FREE!!!!!!!! shirt to me......cough it up you cheap A$$
#2 that's "2X Smartass" and it better not be your cheap a$$ 4.8 oz either :rolleyes: , I want a good 6.1oz shirt :rollside:
You said you didn't want it. What, are times so tough now that you have to resort to begging for free t-shirts, and I've seen recent pics Ecker, you're at least a 3X dumbass. :notam:
oh hey you comming out this weekend????.....I still could rent the boxing ring at the Blue water for us :argue:
Wouldn't be worth my fuel to drive out there and make you look dumb. I can do that from the comfort of my own home and actually, you really don't even need my help doing that. Even this little exchange was a waste of my time and probably kept you from another meaningful internet relationship. I'm sure you're probably well on your way to another restraining order or two by now. Stalking is still illegal in Arizona Karl Ecker. ;)
Have a great night. I'm outty.

Havasu1986
09-27-2006, 07:22 PM
Even this little exchange was a waste of my time
Its only been 13 posts :crossx: Right back at you

SummitKarl
09-27-2006, 07:59 PM
Nope, not at all, but for some reason smacking you around from time to time because you're not smart enough to go away just doesn't get old. :notam:
wow....your really fooling everyone
Yeah, HH and about 40,000,000 others on the internet. :notam:
Exactly my point and your suppose to capitalize "Internet"
You said you didn't want it. What, are times so tough now that you have to resort to begging for free t-shirts, and I've seen recent pics Ecker, you're at least a 3X dumbass. :notam:
ARE YOU KIDDING....I have been waiting for it, I was going to crap on it and send it back to you, 3x???? NOT!!! the camera always adds 10 LBS :mad: to bad for you it don't add any height
Wouldn't be worth my fuel to drive out there and make you look dumb. I can do that from the comfort of my own home and actually, you really don't even need my help doing that. Even this little exchange was a waste of my time and probably kept you from another meaningful internet relationship. I'm sure you're probably well on your way to another restraining order or two by now. Stalking is still illegal in Arizona Karl Ecker.
Have a great night. I'm outty.
Yea I figured you would continue to hide behind the Keyboard and a fake screen name Donald.....all mouth...NO SACK!!!!...how about I come to PHX?
HUMMMM...nope sorry I never had ANY legal or court dealings in AZ. try again :notam:
yea your right time for bed...
Good Night John-Donald