PDA

View Full Version : Hot boat people lets help

Boatandrvloanguy
09-27-2006, 06:50 PM
This Beautiful Women and her little angels lost everything they had in a fire last night, there apartment and everything inside, she is now homeless, the red cross put her in a hotel for 1 night and thats it! She is the strongest person i know and is always looking out for others, and life just keeps putting her thru hell and i mean HELL! She is a single mother who works two jobs and goes to school, and of course she is in school to be a nurse because she is always looking out for others. So i'm asking for a donation for her and the girls, anything will help! U can send money thru PAYPAL and please send it to sophia9.1@sbcglobal.net! Any clothing would also be greatly appreciated.

JB in so cal
09-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Not to rain on your telethon, but.......... huh?

JustMVG
09-27-2006, 06:53 PM
How old is everyone involved? Just so we can figure out what kind of sizes for the clothes and such.

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-27-2006, 06:56 PM
Chris thanks for posting this over here for me :)
Here are the pictures that goes with that are more info is on theinsideline.org. Thanks help is appreciated, they lost all but their car. Thank you!!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/Bre878/July06080.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/Bre878/Picture038.jpg

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-27-2006, 06:59 PM
All the info I have rounded up is as follows :
Send clothes, toys , etc to our friend Chanteaus house at: 722 W PHILLIPS APT 7 ONTARIO CA 91762
I know some people on ISL asked what her name was for checks : Teresa Rosales
Her kids are 3 and 4, and wear size 9, 10 in toddler shoes and size 4t-6 in toddler sizes. She wears size 7 in pants and size 7 in shoes, med shirts. Anything will help. Thank you!

Boatandrvloanguy
09-27-2006, 07:00 PM
Nice pics Hope that anyone that can help will. I called my sister and allready have a gift basket being sent over. So cool that when you make a call that people will respond.

Mrs.Racer277
09-27-2006, 07:02 PM
It is awesome to see all that have stepped up on ISL to help out. I am still going thru the house myself. :)

squirt'nmyload
09-27-2006, 07:11 PM
at least they are alive!!! i don't have any kids stuff but i could help out with household stuff when they are ready for it...i have a crapload of things taking up space in the garage...

Boatandrvloanguy
09-27-2006, 07:14 PM
Allright my sister rules...I made one phone call and allready have 2 boxes of stuff for them . How cool is that,, they just showed up and droped clothes and games and other stuff for them...wow its great to see people in times come toghther..........
BLG

JB in so cal
09-27-2006, 07:15 PM
What city/area is this?

riverroyal
09-27-2006, 07:18 PM
is involved thats different,no offense loanguy,but I had no idea who you were or where this cry for help was coming from.I dont go to ISL anymore,guess I need to

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-27-2006, 07:20 PM
What city/area is this?
She will now be moving in with me... so her new location is Chino Hills as of this Sunday.
Thank you!

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-27-2006, 07:22 PM
is involved thats different,no offense loanguy,but I had no idea who you were or where this cry for help was coming from.I dont go to ISL anymore,guess I need to
I posted this on ISL and boatloanguy moved it here.. but it did not copy right. As soon as I heard about it I threw it up there and didn't have all the details I should have had. I am moving into a new house and will have an extra bedroom, I know it's not much for a mother and 2 kids, but it will give her a chance to re-build her furniture, etc. And in the meantime she can fill my garage until she is on her feet again.
Thank you everyone!

riverroyal
09-27-2006, 07:24 PM
I posted this on ISL and boatloanguy moved it here.. but it did not copy right. As soon as I heard about it I threw it up there and didn't have all the details I should have had. I am moving into a new house and will have an extra bedroom, I know it's not much for a mother and 2 kids, but it will give her a chance to re-build her furniture, etc. And in the meantime she can fill my garage until she is on her feet again.
Thank you everyone!
Hi by the way,very cool of you to help

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-27-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi by the way,very cool of you to help
With my moving and paying for two places for this next month I don't have much to offer her but that... but at least it is a roof for a lil while :) Thank you!

dicudmore
09-27-2006, 07:34 PM
is boatandrvloanguy the same guy as boatloanguy? whats up giving my room away? guess I'll have to stay in your room?? None of my deals look like they are gonna close soon, but if we find a way to help we will.

JB in so cal
09-27-2006, 07:34 PM
With my moving and paying for two places for this next month I don't have much to offer her but that... but at least it is a roof for a lil while :) Thank you!
ILMPWB, do you work in the OC area? If you do, then post a place (doesn't have to be your office) where people might be able to drop stuff off rather than going into the IE.

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-27-2006, 07:38 PM
ILMPWB, do you work in the OC area? If you do, then post a place (doesn't have to be your office) where people might be able to drop stuff off rather than going into the IE.
I work out of my house now, but am willing to drive to an area to get stuff for her :)

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-27-2006, 07:45 PM
is boatandrvloanguy the same guy as boatloanguy? whats up giving my room away? guess I'll have to stay in your room?? None of my deals look like they are gonna close soon, but if we find a way to help we will.
No boys are allowed in my room :p

BajaMike
09-27-2006, 07:49 PM
All the info I have rounded up is as follows :
Send clothes, toys , etc to our friend Chanteaus house at: 722 W PHILLIPS APT 7 ONTARIO CA 91762
I know some people on ISL asked what her name was for checks : Teresa Rosales
Her kids are 3 and 4, and wear size 9, 10 in toddler shoes and size 4t-6 in toddler sizes. She wears size 7 in pants and size 7 in shoes, med shirts. Anything will help. Thank you!
I suggest you send money via PayPal.(I just did)...this is the fastest way to get money to someone who needs it.
Pay Pal (https://www.paypal.com/)
Take 2 minutes now and send some money!
All you need is the e-mail address: sophia9.1@sbcglobal.net
Help....it only takes a minute!! :idea:
:idea:

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-27-2006, 07:58 PM
I suggest you send money via PayPal.(I just did)...this is the fastest way to get money to someone who needs it.
Pay Pal (https://www.paypal.com/)
Take 2 minutes now and send some money!
All you need is the e-mail address: sophia9.1@sbcglobal.net
Help....it only takes a minute!! :idea:
:idea:
Thank you Mike!!!!!!!! :)

BajaMike
09-27-2006, 08:27 PM
No problem....a friend of Bre's....... :rollside:
I guess you found your password.....:D
:rollside: :) :rollside: :)

SandbarScot
09-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Way to step up for the cause Bre!!

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Thank you Scot and Mike :)

Charley
09-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Bre, i'd like to help, I have mostly boy's toys but some stuff would cross over... do we just send to the address? are you or anyone making the rounds in santa Fe springs area?
Charley
(714)317-9371 cell

mbrown2
09-27-2006, 09:19 PM
Sorry to hear the unfortunate news...don't have any kid or clothes that would fit her....sent something to the paypal account...

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-27-2006, 09:21 PM
Bre, i'd like to help, I have mostly boy's toys but some stuff would cross over... do we just send to the address? are you or anyone making the rounds in santa Fe springs area?
Charley
(714)317-9371 cell
I dont even know where Santa Fe Springs is :cry: LOL.. I dont get out of Chino Hills much.. let's see I will be in LA on Monday and can pick stuff up in LA after 7pm.... and other than that I am in Chino Hills.. where is it? I am sure we can figure something out. But yeah if some of you can get free shipping from work or?? Then just send it to the address, whichever is easier :) Thank you Charley. I would call, but it's late :p

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-27-2006, 09:21 PM
Sorry to hear the unfortunate news...don't have any kid or clothes that would fit her....sent something to the paypal account...
Thank you :)

Boatandrvloanguy
09-28-2006, 12:15 AM
so cool to see every one help out...

topless
09-28-2006, 05:45 AM
Why don't we have like a drive for her and party to help? Kind of like we did at Twins. It would be fun and everyone could bring something or even better $$$$. Not only that but in person is always better. We might need a list of things she needs. I know she won't want my old clothes and my kids are now too big to give hand me downs to someone. :idea:

THOR
09-28-2006, 05:49 AM
I have some girls clothes from my 3 year old. She is big for her age, but I am sure some of the stuff might work. The only problem is that I am out of town until Monday.

Charley
09-28-2006, 06:13 AM
I dont even know where Santa Fe Springs is :cry: LOL.. I dont get out of Chino Hills much.. let's see I will be in LA on Monday and can pick stuff up in LA after 7pm.... and other than that I am in Chino Hills.. where is it? I am sure we can figure something out. But yeah if some of you can get free shipping from work or?? Then just send it to the address, whichever is easier :) Thank you Charley. I would call, but it's late :p
dang I just looked thru the toys and boys toys are kinda boys toys! hmmmm how about a gift card for walmart? I dunno it's just all trucks, trains and building blocks!

nodigg
09-28-2006, 06:46 AM
Okay, I'm in. Sorry to hear about your friends loss. Paypal was kinda acting strange, if not received. let me know. I may have sent it twice, if so, no worries.

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-28-2006, 07:30 AM
Why don't we have like a drive for her and party to help? Kind of like we did at Twins. It would be fun and everyone could bring something or even better $$$$. Not only that but in person is always better. We might need a list of things she needs. I know she won't want my old clothes and my kids are now too big to give hand me downs to someone. :idea:
Good reason for us to all get together. Thursdays are the only nights I dont have the kids. So that would work best for me, if not I just have to be home by 830 so they can go to bed :)

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-28-2006, 07:32 AM
dang I just looked thru the toys and boys toys are kinda boys toys! hmmmm how about a gift card for walmart? I dunno it's just all trucks, trains and building blocks!
Exactly what my kids have LOL.... kids should be well rounded ya know ;) I am sure anything is great :) Thank you Charley!

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-28-2006, 07:32 AM
Okay, I'm in. Sorry to hear about your friends loss. Paypal was kinda acting strange, if not received. let me know. I may have sent it twice, if so, no worries.
I dont have access to that account, but I will forward the info over to see. Did you put a name on it? :) Thank you soo much guys!!!

blondee
09-28-2006, 08:20 AM
Thank you all so much for the help!She is one person that deserves it and you all are so generous and will be blessed for you kindness of helping someone you don't even know!

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-28-2006, 08:21 AM
Thank you all so much for the help!She is one person that deserves it and you all are so generous and will be blessed for you kindness of helping someone you don't even know!
Good to see you on here :) Make sure T see's this link :) And send me Rhondas addy so I can drop the dresser off on Sunday :)

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-28-2006, 08:39 AM
I just talked to Teresa, she is just now leaving the emergency room, I guess one of her daughters got a throat infection from the smoke, and a cold as well from standing outside for so long in her PJ's.

Mrs.Racer277
09-28-2006, 09:08 AM
I just talked to Teresa, she is just now leaving the emergency room, I guess one of her daughters got a throat infection from the smoke, and a cold as well from standing outside for so long in her PJ's.
Sorry to hear this. Like she needs anymore drama in her life.

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-28-2006, 09:30 AM
Sorry to hear this. Like she needs anymore drama in her life.
I'm not even gonna get started on the dad.... I will PM you my addy for Sunday :)

Charley
09-28-2006, 04:21 PM
Sending something here today
722 W PHILLIPS APT 7 ONTARIO CA 91762

Bradman
09-29-2006, 12:16 PM
Ttt

BajaMike
09-29-2006, 02:46 PM
Bump.....
:cry:
I mean....bump up the money folks, make a PayPal donation....money always works!!!
:boxed:

Wally_Gator
10-01-2006, 08:49 AM
PM sent Bre...

Mrs.Racer277
10-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Bump :)

IlostmypasswordBRE
10-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Thanks guys! And thanks Dia and Court for coming by the new house today sorry i was not there to help. Glad my neighbor was friendly lol. I just got back home it's been a lonnng day ! Thank you Charley! Wally I will be around til 1 or so tomorrow then all day Tues- Thurs.
Thank you once again everyone!!

Classic Daycruiser
10-01-2006, 11:36 PM
Bre/Sophia,
Money on the way. It was pretty easy to send through Paypal.
Chris

Mrs.Racer277
10-02-2006, 07:01 AM
Thanks guys! And thanks Dia and Court for coming by the new house today sorry i was not there to help. Glad my neighbor was friendly lol. I just got back home it's been a lonnng day ! Thank you Charley! Wally I will be around til 1 or so tomorrow then all day Tues- Thurs.
Thank you once again everyone!!
Bre
You are very welcome. Glad Court and I could help out. I will continue to see what else I can come up with. :) Hope it helps. I figure what she can not use she can have a garage sale. :)

Mrs_Wally_Gator
10-02-2006, 07:44 AM
Bre, I sent you a PM

RiverPirate
10-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Bre, ck the PM's.