PDA

View Full Version : Talkin on your phone while takin a pee...?

Do F150's Float?
09-29-2006, 07:49 AM
Just went to the ladies room, a woman goes into the stall next to me, talking on her phone, puts the ass gasket on the toilet... still talking. Does her business... still talking... flushes...still talking.
WTF?! If i was the other person on the phone, i would have hung up!!! That is just gross!!! :yuk: Is that just me or what?

Ziggy
09-29-2006, 07:51 AM
She told me some girl next to her in the other stall was giving her the stink eye for talking on her cell and tinkling at the same time.... :p
Small world :D :D :D

HocusPocus
09-29-2006, 07:52 AM
i don't care to talk to anyone on the phone while they are on the toilet, just somethat that isn't right about that. i can't stand it when im on the pot and then the kids or the wife wants to speak to me.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Uhm Nan, I hate to break it to you but I talk to you all the time from the toilet. :rollside:
I dated a guy who used to eat while on the toilet. That used to gross me out really bad. :yuk:

Do F150's Float?
09-29-2006, 07:58 AM
She told me some girl next to her in the other stall was giving her the stink eye for talking on her cell and tinkling at the same time.... :p
Small world :D :D :D
LOL!
Uhm Nan, I hate to break it to you but I talk to you all the time from the toilet. :rollside:
I dated a guy who used to eat while on the toilet. That used to gross me out really bad. :yuk:
Well, i've never noticed tinkle noises in the background...lol. As for eating on the toilet... EWW. i think i just threw up in my mouth a little :yuk:

phebus
09-29-2006, 08:00 AM
I would have made farting sounds :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-29-2006, 08:02 AM
You do realize that I am now going to make it a point to call you from the potty? :rollside:

Dave C
09-29-2006, 08:08 AM
did she drop a fat stink pickle...
you should have yelled out really loud... who dropped a bomb in dis mutha. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
09-29-2006, 08:10 AM
TOM BROWN post from there, that is his normal spot

Do F150's Float?
09-29-2006, 08:11 AM
You do realize that I am now going to make it a point to call you from the potty? :rollside:
Hahaha... I <3 you linda... "I am texting you from the potty!!"
You guys are all kinds of funny today!

desertbird
09-29-2006, 08:13 AM
How 'bout posting on HB from the pooper? :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2501MySpace_Junkie.jpg
I wonder which ***boat member this is?
LOL :rollside:

superdave013
09-29-2006, 08:14 AM
I would call you from the shitter but just the remote chance of Bruce answering kinda kills it. lol

Kilrtoy
09-29-2006, 08:16 AM
This just in actually photo
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3661peeing_in_a_urinal_and_using_cell_phone-246.jpg

lewiville
09-29-2006, 09:12 AM
Did you play Pilot and co-pilot?

Miss Jackie
09-29-2006, 09:31 AM
i don't care to talk to anyone on the phone while they are on the toilet, just somethat that isn't right about that. i can't stand it when im on the pot and then the kids or the wife wants to speak to me.
I second that notion! I can't stand it either. I either have babies Daddy throwing the door open or talking through it OR the little one decides to come in and read to me.
OR what about when you in the the bath tub TRYING to relax and they all want to jump in! OMG And showers, well that is a given...I'm rarely alone.

Infomaniac
09-29-2006, 09:44 AM
Yep I'll talk on the phone while taking a leak. I dont flush and give it away. LOL
If a chick was peeing while talking to me. I would ask for a detailed description of her view. :boxed:

Jbb
09-29-2006, 09:48 AM
Ladies.....how many times have you see people leave the restroom.......without washing they're hands......I see it alot......pretty creepy... :p

RitcheyRch
09-29-2006, 09:50 AM
Seems to becoming more and more common these days.

Miss Jackie
09-29-2006, 09:54 AM
Ladies.....how many times have you see people leave the restroom.......without washing they're hands......I see it alot......pretty creepy... :p
That was the first thing I asked my accountant if he did when I was standing at his cube waiting for him to come from the RR.
But I do talk to my chick freinds & some guy friends on my cell while taking a tinkle.
Flushing definately gives it away...so I try not to do that with guys I've dated in the past. Hee-hee LOL I wouldn't want to gross them out. LMAO

Do F150's Float?
09-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Ok, i will give a little leeway for people who do it at your house (lets face it, peeing while on the phone isn't the weirdest/grossest thing you can do in your own house) and if you don't flush, it's just gonna be your problem. But at work?! You hafta flush...otherwise...eew!!! And wash your damn hands! Jebus....

beerjet
09-29-2006, 10:15 AM
It's called multitasking. Everyones doin it.

Zaairman
09-29-2006, 10:28 AM
I talk on the phone while in the "office." Momma called the other day while I was in there, and of course I answered. She asked what I was doing, and well, I told her. :)

SUBPRIME
09-29-2006, 11:05 AM
I think I'm in the minority no peeing on the phone for me.
think if people pee'd on the phone in the same manor that they drive while on the phone..... piss everywhere!

AZJD
09-29-2006, 11:11 AM
The phone!? Hell I am peeing right now while typing!

Kachina26
09-29-2006, 11:25 AM
Hey, sometimes when I know it's gonna be a big dump, I make myself a samich before I head in :crossx: :crossx:

Zaairman
09-29-2006, 11:35 AM
Hey, sometimes when I know it's gonna be a big dump, I make myself a samich before I head in :crossx: :crossx:
That right there is the definetion of efficiency. Bringing nutrients and energy into the body as you are pushing the byproducts of it out.

Flyinbowtie
09-29-2006, 11:35 AM
I suspect that this is going to become a bigger issue in the future.
The new law that prohibits driving and talking without hands free is gonna cramp (hehe) some folks' style. Of course, being forced into hands free talking while driving will allow more peeps to do their hair, shave, read a paper, pleasure themselves, etc. while driving...and talking. :mad:
Seems to me like a person might want to have some time without the damn phone during the day, just a few minutes here or there when that little thing is turned off.
Unless, of course, you're on freebie-minutes. I can see where that might create a bit of a decision making crisis. :rolleyes:

28Prowler525
09-29-2006, 11:43 AM
Just went to the ladies room, a woman goes into the stall next to me, talking on her phone, puts the ass gasket on the toilet... still talking. Does her business... still talking... flushes...still talking.
WTF?! If i was the other person on the phone, i would have hung up!!! That is just gross!!! :yuk: Is that just me or what?
Ass Gasket?????
Are you talking about the bib in the box on the wall for when you eat in there?

28Prowler525
09-29-2006, 11:45 AM
There was a guy the other day taking a piss at a urinal and blowing bubbles with his gum at the same time. Wonder how many piss and shit molecules stuck to his bubble yum

Kachina26
09-29-2006, 11:53 AM
There was a guy the other day taking a piss at a urinal and blowing bubbles with his gum at the same time. Wonder how many piss and shit molecules stuck to his bubble yum
No more than you inhaled while pissing at the urinal next to him. Unless you were holding your breath.

28Prowler525
09-29-2006, 11:54 AM
No more than you inhaled while pissing at the urinal next to him. Unless you were holding your breath.
That's what the hairs in your nose are for.

ahhell
09-29-2006, 12:05 PM
if you can smell pee or... than those little molecules made it past the hairs
thats not a good thought :cry:

Kachina26
09-29-2006, 12:08 PM
So what about us mouth breathers?

ahhell
09-29-2006, 12:09 PM
So what about us mouth breathers?
Its kinda nutty... :rolleyes:

Seadog
09-29-2006, 12:38 PM
On of my jobs for the university requires getting water samples at various buildings. It is more convenient to get them from the men's rooms. Right after school started, I went into one men's room. As I was getting my sample, I could hear a girl on the phone in the stall. After about five minutes, she flushes, still talking. She leaves the stall, looks at me, looks at the urinals and says, "Is this the men'a room?". Then without missing a beat, goes back to her conversation on the phone, talking about how embarrassed she is.

Devil's Advocate
09-29-2006, 12:42 PM
Well, I was going to have lunch. I opened up the wrong thread.. :yuk:
But yes, guilty of peeing and talking a couple times. :p

Tom Brown
10-26-2006, 08:09 PM
I have no problem talking to someone while they're in the washroom. The sound of the spray hitting the bowl water doesn't bother me. Plopping doesn't bother me. Tooting doesn't bother me.
.... but if I hear that, I had better hear some running water when it's all done. If I hear the person leave the washroom and carry on without washing their hands, I will never shake their hand again.

HMF'er
10-26-2006, 08:16 PM
There's a certain undeniable echo that is so obvious when you're talking on the phone from the shi**er. It doesn't bother me because I do it all the time :yuk:

jimslade
10-26-2006, 08:24 PM
If you eat while you dump, its like a laxative.

quadracr
10-27-2006, 08:45 PM
did she drop a fat stink pickle...
you should have yelled out really loud... who dropped a bomb in dis mutha. :rollside:
OMG that is the funniest. I tried to tell my wife that and I couldn't, I kept laughing to much. She had to come in and read it herself.

Rexone
10-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Is this not what portable phones and cell phones were designed for? :confused: