PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dia..

hoolign
09-29-2006, 06:44 PM
What the hell are you doing online??? you re sposed to be givener in havi right now :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
09-29-2006, 06:48 PM
What the hell are you doing online??? you re sposed to be givener in havi right now :rollside:
No Havi for me this weekend. :yuk:
WRYD and E4L are staying at the house.
What kind of trouble are you up to????? :p

hoolign
09-29-2006, 06:52 PM
No Havi for me this weekend. :yuk:
WRYD and E4L are staying at the house.
What kind of trouble are you up to????? :p
Bad day at work! still here tring to put it in reports! having my first drinks in 15 days.... I ahte this job on days like this! :mad:

Kim Hanson
09-29-2006, 07:01 PM
Bad day at work! still here tring to put it in reports! having my first drinks in 15 days.... I ahte this job on days like this! :mad:
Shut up, I have 1 experienced derrick and and 2 focking no minds on the floor...my throat is still burning from yelling all day and the beer is really calming it down right now. I just finished a disposal well with a no mind consultant ( no pun intended ) the guy can't even run the program for the Oil Company I work for :cry: .
I'm waiting for a focking day off to go pickup a 72 CMC LowRider truuck in Edmonton, still waiting...........( . )( . )...............1 week now...I hate working !

Mrs.Racer277
09-29-2006, 07:05 PM
I am sorry you are having a bad day. Here does this help XXXXXOOOOO??
Mine was not so great either. :yuk:

hoolign
09-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Shut up, I have 1 experienced derrick and and 2 focking no minds on the floor...my throat is still burning from yelling all day and the beer is really calming it down right now. I just finished a disposal well with a no mind consultant ( no pun intended ) the guy can't even run the program for the Oil Company I work for :cry: .
I'm waiting for a focking day off to go pickup a 72 CMC LowRider truuck in Edmonton, still waiting...........( . )( . )...............1 week now...I hate working !
Really? Kudos on the truck! het ya still wanna stuco the house this spring?
oh and my day cost about 300k :yuk: fukkin rig hands :D

hoolign
09-29-2006, 07:11 PM
I am sorry you are having a bad day. Here does this help BJBJBJBJBJBJ??
Mine was not so great either. :yuk:
Oh hell yeah! I'm much better now mama!
:rollside:

Kim Hanson
09-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Really? Kudos on the truck! het ya still wanna stuco the house this spring?
oh and my day cost about 300k :yuk: fukkin rig hands :D
You had better get a handle on the focking Labatt Lite truck coming through each day.............( . )( . )........... :D :D SEMI !

hoolign
09-29-2006, 07:27 PM
You had better get a handle on the focking Labatt Lite truck coming through each day.............( . )( . )........... :D :D SEMI !
I think you know not to worry about beer at my house! :rollside:

Kim Hanson
09-29-2006, 07:29 PM
I think you know not to worry about beer at my house! :rollside:
Its to haul away the emptys buddy :p ...........( . )( . ).............. :cool: :p

Mrs.Racer277
09-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Oh hell yeah! I'm much better now mama!
:rollside:
LMAO
Since you are having such a bad day I will let you have your lil fantasy. :p