PDA

View Full Version : Phone System advice please...

Rexone
09-30-2006, 01:16 AM
I'm considering replacing our ancient phone system at Rex.
My requirements are for a min of 6 lines (would like capacity for 10 to cover growth), 20 phones
Don't need a lot of bells and whistles, just a good workhorse system that I won't be replacing anytime soon. I don't use voice mail so it's not a requirement. The system I have is early 90's vintage and still works, just hard to get parts and service for (and replacement phones).
Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can offer as I know nothing about the different systems available.
:)

Trailer Park Casanova
09-30-2006, 04:22 AM
Believe it or not Rex, the best guys I've got for that kinda work is outta the Penny Saver.
Usually it's off duty firemen, or retired cops runnin' a little phone biz with their wife and the price has been rite, the work pretty good.
Just size up their character when they bid the job, and as you know, your first impression is usually correct.
Like a haircut, always better when the owner is in the shop, and these guys usually do their own work.
DAMFINO, it's always worked for me.

RiverToysJas
09-30-2006, 06:26 AM
PM Tom (AKA - DILLIGAF), His company does phone systems. I'm sure he'll hook you up! Tell him I sent you. ;) :crossx:
RTJas :D

JetBoatRich
09-30-2006, 06:27 AM
PM Tom (AKA - DILLIGAF), His company does phone systems. I'm sure he'll hook you up! Tell him I sent you. ;) :crossx:
RTJas :D
I was going to suggest the same person :rolleyes:

Westside Gato
09-30-2006, 11:05 PM
Call me on monday. I'll hook you with the right stuff, or I'll at least direct you in the right direction.
Lou 310-386-8899

mickeyfinn
10-01-2006, 06:31 AM
You need phones and internet too so whatever hardware you get, couple it with a dynamic T1 line and get you voice and data together, could save some coin.