PDA

View Full Version : I'm "B"edazzled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
01-17-2006, 02:15 PM
BBBBBBBB eeeeeeeeeeeeeeyoootch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

NOTALENT
01-17-2006, 02:16 PM
she still wanting the dog??? :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-17-2006, 02:17 PM
LMAO.........had nothing to do with the dog......but YES, I still do!!!!! :220v:

HOOTER SLED-
01-17-2006, 02:18 PM
BBBBBBullllllllllshittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Some ones going to need a Band-Aid!!!!! :skull: lol

Chase
01-17-2006, 02:20 PM
Come on J...Buy your Babe a Beautiful Barking dog

NOTALENT
01-17-2006, 02:21 PM
wow...your luck she is just going to give you a bandaid....she could throw you a frozen back of veggies...and then when you ask what this is for she could kick you in the junk... :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
01-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Some ones going to need a Band-Aid!!!!! :skull: lol
Speaking of dogs, someone is gonna get Bitch slapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

Chase
01-17-2006, 02:24 PM
take a big breath.....

OGShocker
01-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Kelly? Are you internet tapping someone you shouldn't? :idea:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Speaking of dogs, someone is gonna get Bitch slapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
and you my man are going to get Branded with my foot!!!!!! :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-17-2006, 02:38 PM
LMAO................Get ur head out a the gutter mister!!!!!! :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-17-2006, 02:38 PM
wow...your luck she is just going to give you a bandaid....she could throw you a frozen back of veggies...and then when you ask what this is for she could kick you in the junk... :crossx:
Thats a good idea........Thanx b aby!!!!

spectratoad
01-17-2006, 02:39 PM
I would go for the B***job before the Barking dog

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-17-2006, 02:49 PM
I would go for the B***job before the Barking dog
Many Bl*w joB's to come for a new Barking puppy!!!!!!

Chase
01-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Me?? Mayb
Is that a bad thing...if so don't tell anybody, as i know where you live.. :crossx:

Chase
01-17-2006, 02:54 PM
You know i got to thinking after my last post.... The only fellow ***boater who's home that I know of is you Mark... :idea:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
You know i got to thinking after my last post.... The only fellow ***boater who's home that I know of is you Mark... :idea:
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWah !!!!!!!
Boys Badly Behaving!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :220v:

Chase
01-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Only because i had to pick up my wife there one morning........

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-17-2006, 03:07 PM
Only because i had to pick up my wife there one morning........
DOH !!!!! :220v: :220v:

NOTALENT
01-17-2006, 03:09 PM
Thats a good idea........Thanx b aby!!!!
No problem...get that dog!!! :rollside:

Throttle
01-17-2006, 05:13 PM
Many Bl*w joB's to come for a new Barking puppy!!!!!!
payment in advance J....
this does not mean the puppy shows up but at least think about it b fore the next payment.

hoolign
01-17-2006, 05:26 PM
I think I may have a Boner ..as a matter of fact IF I GOT MY EMAIL I would have a Boner a Big Boner..likely the Biggest Boner I have had all week !!! But since I don't have any new mail... guess I might as well tell this Boner the Bad news :D

pixilatedpussy
01-17-2006, 06:48 PM
I think I may have a Boner ..as a matter of fact IF I GOT MY EMAIL I would have a Boner a Big Boner..likely the Biggest Boner I have had all week !!! But since I don't have any new mail... guess I might as well tell this Boner the Bad news :D
HUH??????????????????????????????
Babbling again Hooli?
Big Booty Biatch

hoolign
01-17-2006, 06:51 PM
HUH??????????????????????????????
Babbling again Hooli?
Big Booty Biatch
Just a lil Boner problem I had earlier ..I watched Naught amature home videos ..just having a smoke now..holding it in my left hand ! :D

pixilatedpussy
01-17-2006, 06:57 PM
Just a lil Boner problem I had earlier ..I watched Naught amature home videos ..just having a smoke now..holding it in my left hand ! :D
Wheres your chick???? Being a silly Bisexual with Bouncing Boobies!

hoolign
01-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Wheres your chick???? Being a silly Bisexual with Bouncing Boobies!
If so ..she would be Bullshitting me just to Be A Bitch :D
Actually shes at home ..packing up the house so we can move ....before i get home from work :D

pixilatedpussy
01-17-2006, 07:03 PM
If so ..she would be Bullshitting me just to Be A Bitch :D
Actually shes at home ..packing up the house so we can move ....before i get home from work :D
My husband & I are Laughing our azz 's off! Very funny! :220v: :p

hoolign
01-17-2006, 07:11 PM
My husband & I are Laughing our azz 's off! Very funny! :220v: :p
PiXi ..you better go make you ol man a drink... hey Pixi PAPA .keep the faith brother ..they have to wear down eventually ....over 20 years of beggin so far has to come to an end someday ..Keep on the fight !!! Ok pixi ..YOU CAN COME BACK ! :D

pixilatedpussy
01-17-2006, 07:16 PM
PiXi ..you better go make you ol man a drink... hey Pixi PAPA .keep the faith brother ..they have to wear down eventually ....over 20 years of beggin so far has to come to an end someday ..Keep on the fight !!! Ok pixi ..YOU CAN COME BACK ! :D
OMG!!!! Shut up Hooli! LOL :220v: :p :p (My husband is smiling)
Tell ya what.....if you and that hot sexy lady of yours actually cums down to play with us.................maybe we might consider the idea. K???

hoolign
01-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Tell ya what.....if you and that hot sexy lady of yours actually cums down to play with us.................maybe we might consider the idea. K???
I am officially starting a point system here ! :mad: Everytime you women say something that i could even remotley contrude as "Female/female Sex...I am putting down 2 points ! Once you reach ten points ....thats automatic Menage "hot Damn" with your hubbies! with the chick of his choice ! ...
and just for your info!!! those two :tounge: smilies ....just got you 4 points !
This is all official ....and shit !
(6 more bro and your in like Flynn) :D

hoolign
01-17-2006, 07:30 PM
THATS BULLSHIT! ..She's allowed down there ..I'm not !!!! :D

pixilatedpussy
01-17-2006, 07:34 PM
I am officially starting a point system here ! :mad: Everytime you women say something that i could even remotley contrude as "Female/female Sex...I am putting down 2 points ! Once you reach ten points ....thats automatic Menage "hot Damn" with your hubbies! with the chick of his choice ! ...
and just for your info!!! those two :tounge: smilies ....just got you 4 points !
This is all official ....and shit !
(6 more bro and your in like Flynn) :D
Oh ok Jeff!!! Uh huh! You just keep talking......................I will keep lickin my girlfriends! OOOPPPS! Did I say that out loud?

hoolign
01-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Oh ok Jeff!!! Uh huh! You just keep talking......................I will keep lickin my girlfriends! OOOPPPS! Did I say that out loud?
6 points :mad: he's gonna beat me to it ! :mad:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-17-2006, 08:53 PM
WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Finger lickin' guuooood!!!!! :devil: :D