PDA

View Full Version : So. Cal Diesel shops

sintax
10-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Jays gonna be hooking me up with my new LBZ Duramax tomorrow, so i was wondering if anyone knew any good local so.cal shops that would install a EGR blocker and fingerstick. Also am interested in a set of guages, Pyro, boost and fuel pressure.

sigepmock
10-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Jays gonna be hooking me up with my new LBZ Duramax tomorrow, so i was wondering if anyone knew any good local so.cal shops that would install a EGR blocker and fingerstick. Also am interested in a set of guages, Pyro, boost and fuel pressure.
Call Clyde at Redline Diesel performance in Corona. He used to be at West Coast Diesel but has a new shop. One of the very few accredited diesel mechanics doing hop -ups, Clyde knows his $hit and is a good guy on top of it. Sorry I don't have his number handy. I'll see if I can find it.
Chris

SJP12
10-03-2006, 10:04 AM
Call Clyde at Redline Diesel performance in Corona. He used to be at West Coast Diesel but has a new shop. One of the very few accredited diesel mechanics doing hop -ups, Clyde knows his $hit and is a good guy on top of it. Sorry I don't have his number handy. I'll see if I can find it.
Chris
Not sure if this is it,
www.redlinediesel.net

dieseldog
10-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the good words Chris. SJP12, thats the right site (if you want to call it a site, LOL). Sintax, give me a call, I specialize in exactly what you are looking for.
Thanks, Clyde

sigepmock
10-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the good words Chris. SJP12, thats the right site (if you want to call it a site, LOL). Sintax, give me a call, I specialize in exactly what you are looking for.
Thanks, Clyde
Glad you still come on here once in a while Clyde. Hope things are going well at the new shop. I still need to bring the motorhome down for the EGT and Boost guage. Probably have it back from Havasu in Nov. I'll call you when I'm ready.
Chris

SBC 4 LIFE
10-09-2006, 10:39 PM
imzz industries in brea, actually in the process of moving to la habra. anyways he can do it.
imzzindustries.com

dieseldog
10-10-2006, 10:04 PM
imzz industries in brea, actually in the process of moving to la habra. anyways he can do it.
imzzindustries.com
I'm sure they do good lifts , but just because they sell programmers and exhaust doesn't mean a they're a diesel shop.